Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Revenge is sweet, or in my case bloody

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Anya held Naraku's throat as the molten fire in her eyes danced wildly. Inuyasha watched intently with Kagome behind him. The others and just finished off the rest of the demons and were now at the edge of the mountain next to the skeleton, watching the scene unfold. Naraku chuckled.

"Do you plan on destroying me this way Anya?" Naraku asked amused. Anya was breathing heavily as blood continued to flow down her body. The others moved within the barrier and Sesshomaru walked up to Inuyasha.

"She's going to do it," Sesshomaru said more to himself then to Inuyasha. Inuyasha answered anyway, not taking his eyes away from Anya.

"I think so. Have you ever seen her face so determined, blood-thirsty, and merciless in her half-demon form?" He said calmly. The two stared at they're younger sister; beat up, bloody, determined, and angry. Inuyasha had never seen her this way before; it was hard to believe this was his sister.

//oo// (Inuyasha's flashback)

Thirteen year old Inuyasha carried a sleeping ten year old Anya in his arms.

"Inuyasha?" said a small, tired voice into his chest.

"You're supposed to be asleep Anya," Inuyasha said as he jumped onto a tree branch and place the curled up Anya in his lap. Anya shifted nervously as she looked up at him through her bangs.

"I can't. I'm nervous, Sesshomaru is taking me to start training tomorrow," Anya said.

"You'll be fine," Inuyasha said brushing her bangs out of her face. Anya smiled.

"I hope I can be as good as daddy," Inuyasha tensed as Anya stood up looking at the stars and continued to talk.

"I am going to be just like daddy! I'm going to be just as strong as him!" Anya said proudly at the night sky.

//oo// (End flashback)

"I will kill you and avenge the deaths you caused," Anya snarled at Naraku digging her claws deeper into his throat. Naraku laughed as if this was all a joke to him. Sesshomaru watched as he remembered when he was first training Anya.

//oo// (Sesshomaru's flashback)

"Anya you must learn your combat skills," Sesshomaru said as Anya stood from being knocked down once again.

"But I don't like violence," Anya whispered in a soft voice. Sesshomaru almost scoffed. This coming from a girl who would constantly start fights with village boys twice her age and three times her size.

"If you are going to be ruler and general, you must learn to fight," he said emotionless as usual. Anya crossed her arms in annoyance

"Fine, but I hope I never get to crazy. I hate death," Anya said.

//oo// (End flashback)

"Oh Anya! You want revenge," Naraku said as blood steadily poured from his throat.

"Yes, revenge. It is sweet, or in my case bloody," Anya said calmly only to become angry as Naraku laughed.

"Naraku, you stole life when I was young. Now I'm returning the favor," Anya said with acid in her voice. With that Anya dug her claws as far as they could go into Naraku's throat and yanked back at lightning speed. In the process, decapitating Naraku. His body fell to the ground motionless. Anya was panting heavily as she threw the head against the mountain side, smashing it into dust and pieces. All they needed now was the jewel.

Inuyasha immediately jumped from the barrier and ran over to Anya as she swayed slightly. Anya didn’t notice him.

"Anya, are you okay?" Inuyasha asked, snapping Anya from her thoughts. She was now slowly coming in and out of consciousness now. She had lost a lot of blood, her head was dizzy, her arm was shattered, and her leg had barely any mobility (it will get better but never be the same). Her throat was loosing blood still and she began to cough, choking on it and the hole where Kikyo's arrow had hit was making it worse. Her back was killing her as her scar continued to bleed. All the pain she ignored through the battle was now starting to weigh down on her. Boy, did it hurt.

"Anya, are you okay?" Inuyasha asked again. Anya shook her head and fell back into Inuyasha's arms. By this time, everyone was around Anya and looked at Naraku's body. Miroku looked at his hand to find his wind tunnel gone. Anya's breathing evened out slightly, but was still labored as she lost consciousness. But before the darkness consumed her she heard her father's voice saying, "That's my girl,”.

It was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Do not worry this is NOT the end of the story we got the recovery, meeting the other rulers, and all the aftermath so don't worry!