Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

8 months and a baby

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I DO own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

(8 months later)

Kagome stumbled sleepily into the living room where Izayoi, Anya, and Minearou currently resided. Sango and Miroku went to the demon slayers' village to repair Sango's boomerang. Inunotaishou and Inuyasha were out walking in the forest.

"Hey Kagome," Anya said as Kagome sat down and rubbed her stomach.

"You feeling okay?" Izayoi asked moving to sit next to her.

"Yeah, the baby is just kicking a lot," Kagome said as she continued to rub her stomach. Izayoi smiled and placed a pale hand on Kagome's stomach.

//oo//

(Inuyasha and Inunotaishou)

Inuyasha walked alongside Inunotaishou in a comfortable silence. They had talked about anything they could think of as they looked for a place to rest. The two looked a lot alike except for Inuyasha's ears and lack of demon markings. Also Inuyasha was shorter than Inunotaishou slightly. Just as both we were about to sit and rest, a shrill cry filled the air coming from the castle not far from where they were.

//oo//

(At the castle)

Kagome doubled over in pain as Izayoi, Anya, and Minearou tried to keep her calm.

"But the baby isn't due for another month!" Kagome yelled.

"It's not uncommon for this to happen when you're carrying a half-demon. Since they have demon blood in them, they develop quicker than human babies," Anya said. Then she caught the scents of Inuyasha and Inunotaishou and ran out to meet them.

"What happened?!" Inuyasha asked alarmed.

"Baby's coming," Anya simply said.

"Well why are you out here? Shouldn't you be helping in the delivery? You were trained," Inuyasha asked angrily.

"Sorry that type of training wasn't in the ruler/general criteria!" Anya said angrily as well. That's when Inunotaishou cut in.

"You do know that your mother and friend Minearou know how to deliver a child," he said. Anya looked at Inuyasha before pushing him into the room.

//oo//

(a few hours later)

Kagome fell asleep in the bed as Inuyasha held their new daughter, Kane. She had Kagome's black hair and chocolate brown eyes but had Inuyasha's ears and also tiny claws and fangs. She cooed softly and squirmed closer in Inuyasha's arms. She was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
Kane if I remember correctly means "beautiful warrior" :-). Until next time, read and comment! :-)