Better off as Lovers

In the Mirror he Practices all his Lines

CHAPTER 2

“Morning” Brendon said.
“Morning” Sopheap replied. He kissed her gently.
“So umm what’s today’s plan?” Brendon said.
“I dunno, shopping?”
“Kay but lets go get Dunkin Donuts first” Brianna and Ryan were still asleep. Jon and Spencer were out in the living room eating Froot Loops. Sopheap and Brendon got dressed.
“Hey uh where you two going?” Spencer asked.
“We’re going to get some coffee we’ll be right back!” Brendon said as he shut the door. He opened the door remembering something
“Oh yeah Spencer don’t kill Jon!” and he shut the door.
“No it’s the other way around” Jon said to Spencer.

“What time is it?” Brianna said not wanting to open her eyes.
“Uh around 10:30” Ryan got up from bed.
“Oh my God!!” Jon had a butter knife at Spencer’s throat.
“What?!” Brianna came running out the room.
“Jon put that down!” Brianna said
“Fine, but I wasn’t really gonna slice his throat” Jon said letting Spencer go.
“Sure you weren’t!” Spencer said.

SPENCER'S P.O.V.
God Jon can be so childish sometimes! Thank god Brianna told him to put it down. It seems like Jon has a thing for Brianna hmm… interesting. Maybe I’ll ask him about that later. Why is he mad at me anyways, all I did was borrow a pair of flip flops! Brendon and Sopheap walked in the door with Donuts and Coffee. Jon being the pig, grabbed as much as he could. “Hey save some for me” I said running after the Donuts!

_______________________________________________________________________

“There’s enough for everyone!” Sopheap said getting aggravated.
“Hey Bri! About time you woke up”
“I’ve been awake, I just went back into the room” she said yawning.
“Call Ryan to see if he wants any Donuts”
“RyRY!!”
“Yeah” he yelled from inside his room.
“Come out and have some donuts” Ryan came out looking very tired.
“Dude, your eyes are like all swollen and stuff” Brendon said trying not to laugh.
“Whatever, I’m just so tired” He grabbed a pink sprinkled Donuts.
“Hey me and Sopheap are going to the mall later, anyone of you wanna come?”
“Sure Brendon, Me and Brianna would” Ryan said knowing that Brianna did want to go.
“How ‘bout you two” Brendon said looking at Jon and Spencer.
“No thanks I think I’m gonna watch the O.C. again” Jon said.
“Yeah me too” Spencer said looking at Jon waiting for see what Jon would say.
“Oh god Spencer I know you’re just doing that to get on my nerves!”
“I am not”
“Yeah whatever”
“Stop it you two! You guys are acting like babies, especially you Jon” Ryan said looking at Jon.