Better off as Lovers

I Keep you Sick on the Head

CHAPTER 44

The next morning Sopheap didn’t want to get up at all. Sopheap dragged herself out of bed. Brendon on the other hand was excited much.
“Ryan today is the day I get to kiss her”
“Woo hoo for you”
“I’m gonna give her a sloppy one”
“I don’t think you should”
“No I am and then we’ll just keep messing up and yeah…”
“Brendon you’re horrible”
“I know” He smiled and continued to get dressed.
“Hey Spencer are you going with us?” Jon said.
“No I’m going over Lily’s”
“Man you’re crazy about her.”
“Yes I am. I love her already” Jon finished getting dressed.
Brianna woke up and found Jon putting on his pants. “Good morning Bri.” “Good morning” She replied. She got up and put on some make up. After that they left.

“Peter!”
“Yeah”
“Oh just checking. I thought you went somewhere”
“I’m right here”
He smiled at her and gave her a kiss. When they got there Brianna and Sopheap had to get their hair and make up done.
“Bri, I’m so nervous”
“Sopheap, don’t worry. Brendon is Brendon, you’ll do fine”
When they were done Sopheap had to do her part.
“Will you please take me back?” Brendon said looking into Sopheap’s eyes.
“You had you’re chance it’s too late” Sopheap walked away. Brendon grabbed her am and gave her a long kiss. His tongue was like going down her throat. She pulled him away.
“Cut!” Dave said.
“Brendon, can you make the kiss more romantic”
“Sorry” Brendon said. Pete rolled his eyes. This time Brendon pulled her into a passionate kiss.
“Excellent” Mr. Christiano said.

Sopheap face was all red.
“Woo I’m glad that’s over. He like dug his tongue into my mouth!” Brianna laughed.
“Well you’re gonna have to get used to it cause there’s gonna be a lot more kissing.
“Oh great” Sopheap said. Pete went behind her and put his arms around her waist.
“Hey” she said.
“Hey” She gave him a kiss; a long one. Pete was glad that scene was over. He knew Brendon did that on purpose.
“Jon, this is like so dumb”
“What’s dumb?” Jon said.
“This acting stuff”
“Well you wanted to do it”
“Well yeah but still it’s a lot of hard work!”
“Ok, Brianna and Ryan it’s your turn” Dave said.
“Good luck” Jon gave her a kiss.
“So what do you think is gonna happen between Mary and Nick?” Ryan and Brianna were sitting on a bench.
“I don’t know but I know Mary still likes nick”
“Katie I needa tell you something”
“What is it?” “I love you” Ryan pulled Brianna into a kiss. Brianna pulled him off of her.
“What are you doing?!” Brianna said. “I’m with Jon”
“Cut!” Dave said.
“Read your script over. She read it over and they were supposed to kiss.

Brianna felt so dumb.
“I’m sorry” She said. They did the scene over and this time she didn’t pull back. When he was done kissing her she looked at Ryan. She smiled at him. Brianna was so glad it was over.
“You did great” Jon said. He gave her a kiss.
“You aren’t’ bothered by it are you?”
“Of course I’m not, it’s your job.” Jon smiled at her.
“Jon, I love you”
“And I love you too” Jon pulled her into a French kiss.

Pete and Sopheap went to get lunch. They sat down outside of a store that had a picnic table outside.
“Ahh!!!” Sopheap screamed.
“What?” Pete said.
“Eww… there are ants!!”
“You scream you’re lungs out cause of ants!”
“Yeah, they are really disgusting” Pete wiped them off her seat.
“Happy?”
“Much” Sopheap sat down. It was a sunny day. Sopheap looked up and squinted her eyes.
“Wow it’s really sunny outside”
I know, isn’t it beautiful?”
“Yeah it is” Sopheap looked at Pete.
“Peter, you are like so cute”
“Ok, that was random”
“But you are, I just look at you and I’m like ‘How did I end up with you?’ ”
“That’s what I should be saying” A group of girls walked by and were smiling and checking out Pete. Not again Sopheap thought. She sat down beside Pete and gave him a long kiss to show those girls that he was hers. The girls gave Sopheap a dirty look and walked into the store.

“Well I’m glad they’re gone” Sopheap said.
“Yeah I know” Pete got into the car and drove back.
“So yeah how was your kiss with Brendon?” Pete said.
“It was wonderful” Sopheap said.
“What?”
“I’m playing around don’t worry”
“yeah you better be playing!”