Better off as Lovers

Do you remember the way i held ur hand?

CHAPTER 5

Jon and Spencer were the first ones to wake up as usual. Jon definitely had a rough night.
“So how ya feeling” Spencer said.
“OK, I’m gonna use the bathroom”
“Kay” Sopheap and Brianna woke up. Brianna grabbed her toothbrush and walked into the bathroom. “Whoa!” Brianna wanted to block her eyes that very moment. Ryan had woken up.
“Oh my God, I am so sorry” Jon said.
“No I should have knocked” Brianna walked out. Jon pulled her hand.
“No we needa talk”
“About?”
“Last night”
“Look I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean too. I got out of control. See I never told anyone until now but I loved you when I first laid my eyes on you. I didn’t tell Ry because I knew he loved you and he has had a rough past but I knew you were the one for him, and I’m sorry”
“No it’s not entirely your fault To tell you the truth Ry isn’t the best kisser” She said laughing
“I wanted to remember how it’s like to kiss. And Jon you are a very good kisser but these lips belong to Ryan.”
“Yeah I know. I’ll stop but I just NEED a girl”
“Don’t worry Jon you’ll find the one, it’s just not me. I love Ryan to death”

Ryan overheard everything because his room was right next to the bathroom and the walls were very hollow. Ryan got out of his room and Brianna was just getting out of the bathroom. He grabbed her into a kiss.
“What?” Brianna said looking confused.
“I overheard everything, am I that bad of a kisser?”
“Aww… RyRY I love you!” Brendon and Sopheap were watching them. Sopheap was so happy for both of them; especially Brianna. It was only Wednesday; they had only four more days left to spend with the boys.

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.
I grabbed my celli to call my girl Kendra. The phone was ringing.
“Hello?”
“Hey Kendra pooh!”
“Good I’m at the mall”
“Galleria?”
“Oh god no I’m in Vegas. My parents are at the casino and me and Sarah went to the mall.”
“Oh my god!” Sopheap was jumping around. Brendon was looking at her as if she was a psycho that had just been bailed out.
“What!?!”
“Me and Brianna are in Vegas too!”
“Shut up!”
“No I’m serious, we’re with Brendon and Ryan, they picked us up from Fall River and brought us here for vacation. You know where the Holiday Inn is?”
“Yupp”
“Well, when you’re done shopping come by and stay the night!”
“Kay, byes Love yas!”
“Love ya too” Sopheap closed her phone.
_______________________________________________________________________

“Oh my god Bri! You are not going to believe this!”
“What?”
“Kendra and Sarah are in Vegas!”
“Yay!”
“It’s time to party!!” They were jumping around in circles. Ryan, Brendon, Spencer and Jon looked at both girls. Sopheap and Brianna noticed 10 minutes later.
“Um hi” Brianna said.
“Yeah hi, now what are you two all hyped up about?”
“Well I called my girl Kendra and they are coming over!!”
“Great… more jumping girls” Brendon said.
“Oh shut up! You have your friends so we get to have ours!”
“Fine”