Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chaoter Twelve

-Kagome's P.O.V-
I looked up as Yuzuyu, Shippo and Inuyasha walked back in. "How was the exploring?" I asked. "Fine." Yuzuyu answered. I looked at Inuyasha who was looking at Yuzuyu almost kindly. "Get your proof Inuyasha?" I asked. "Yeah, but it is not my place to tell." I looked between him and Yuzuyu surprised. "Kagome, I need to tell you something...or rather show you. Walk with me?" Yuzuyu asked. "Of course." I answered. Your're goanna tell her now?" Inuyasha asked. "If I dont she'll bug me until I do thanks to you." Yuzuyu replied glaring at Inuyasha. I followed Yuzuyu out of Kaede's house and into the woods. 
We walked in silence for a while until we got to the top of the hill. Yuzuyu stopped walking and I stood in back of her. "Kagome, there is something...." "Kagome!!!" Yuzuyu stopped taking as a familar voice cut in. She looked towards the voice and her eyes widened. "Oh who is he?" she asked smiling slightly. "That's Koga...he's kinda in love with me." I answeed rubbing the back of my neck. Yuzuyu turned and stared at me. "You get all the good ones." she muttered looking away from me. "Hey! I didn't..." "Hey Kagome. Whats up?" Koga asked standing between Yuzuyu and I. "Nothing much, I want to introduce you to my bestfriend and cousin Yuzuyu." I said pointing over his shoulder. Koga turned to look at Yuzuyu who was leaning against the tree studying us. "Hi, I'm Koga and..." "You bare shards?" Yuzuyu asked her eyes widening as she pushed off the tree. How does she know about the shards? I thought. "U-uh yeah. If you want em you cant have em." Koga said smirking. "I dont need them...yet." She said the last word so softly that I barely heard it, then a black mist covered her. "Kagome! Run!" She yelled from the mist. Koga didn't waste anytime in picking me up and running with me. "Yuzuyu!" I called but when I looked back to where she was standing she was no longer there.
"Koga! Put me down! I cant leave her!" I yelled pounding against Koga's back. I saw a flash of white. "Hey bastard! Keep her safe while I help Yuzuyu!" came Inuyasha's voice. Following him were Miroku and Shippo. "I'm not totally useless ya know!" I yelled as Koga kept running with me un-phased by my protests.