Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter 15

~Third Person P.O.V~
“I’m a hanyo.” The words hung in the air as Kagome stared at Yuzuyu then began to laugh. “Very funny Yuzuyu, I knew you were crazy but I didn’t know you were mad.” Yuzuyu raised a brow. “You don’t believe me? Fine, I’ll show you.” Yuzuyu said undaunted by her words. “Do not exert yourself child, you must rest.” Yuzuyu ignored Kaede and smiled at Kagome whose eyes went wide. Ashe watched as Yuzuyu’s teeth elongated and sharpened, as he eyes slanted at the corners and turned yellow like a cats, watched as her hair grew longer and white tipped black, as her ears turned furry white and black tipped also like a cats. Lastly Yuzuyu held up one of her hands and let Kagome watch as her nails turned to claws. “Do you believe me now?” Yuzuyu asked weakly, dropping her hand and leaning against the wall behind her, closing her eyes. “Y-you…how…?” “I’ll…explain…later.” That being said Yuzuyu’s head fell forward and she fell on Kagome unconscious. “Idiot.” Shippo said shaking his head as Kagome laid Yuzuyu down.
Kagome stared at Yuzuyu in her hanyo form, and then turned to Inuyasha. “You knew?” “Yeah, Shippo did too.” “Well this is news to Lady Kaede, Sango, Kerria and I if that helps Lady Kagome.” Kagome nodded her acknowledgment but kept her eyes on Inuyasha. “How did you guys find out?” “When she went exploring with Shippo and I followed.” Inuyasha said staring out of the door. “Uh, Kagome? Yuzuyu isn’t breathing.” Sango said looking for a pulse. “She never breaths when she sleeps, something about if someone tried to sneak up on her in her sleep they’d already think her dead and leave.” Kagome said brushing hair from her sleeping face. “I always knew there was something different about you. Hearing what I never could, smelling things I couldn’t, detesting rain one day then loving it the next. I always knew it. Now I know why. You, Yuzuyu Inuzuka, are a hanyo. That will never change my view of you though. A wonderful, loyal, funny, smart, and trustworthy friend.
Yuzuyu smiled. “When she’s better we head out okay Kagome?” Kagome smiled and nodded. “Hey Inuyasha, let’s go for a walk.” “Uh, sure.” “Kagome, don’t do anything Miroku would do.” Kagome blushed at Sango’s words and left with Inuyasha smirking behind her.

~Four Days Later~
“Ready to go Kagome?” Inuyasha asked. “Yep.” she replied getting on his back. “Are you sure you’re up for travel Yuzuyu?” Kagome asked looking over her shoulder at her. “Of course Kagome, besides, I’m not letting you have all the fun.” Yuzuyu said winking at Kagome. “Perv!” “You love it!” Yuzuyu replied grinning. “Bye Kaede! See you soon!” Kagome said and off they went. Kagome on Inuyasha's back, Sango on Kerria, Miroku and Yuzuyu on foot with Shippo on Yuzuyu’s back. They kept running deep into the forest until Yuzuyu stopped. “Kagome, I think I hear something over there. I’ll take Shippo with me and we’ll meet up later.” “Yuzuyu!” Buy Yuzuyu had already ran in the other direction. “What are you doing Yuzu?” Yuzuyu grimaced at the pet name, it was okay but she hated pet names…she’d just have to deal. “Jewel Shard, I’m ordered to gather them but if I’m not there I can’t so…yeah.” “Oh…you’re pretty smart.” “I’m also kind and lovable.” Yuzuyu replied dryly.

~Inuyasha P.O.V~
As soon as Yuzuyu vanished Kagome said “Jewel Shard, coming on string.” I smirked. Very clever…for a cat. I thought as a strange looking bird demon ran at us…well at Kagome. “Ha! Piece a cake. Blades of blood!” The damn thing survived it, major hit on my ego. “Where’s the shard Kagome?” “Center of the chest.” she answered notching an arrow in her bow and shooting. It almost hit it dead center of its forehead but it moved so it only grazed the side of its head. “Damnit.” I said as its wing lashed out and scraped me across the chest. It didn’t look that big a while ago.
“Hiraikotsu!” Sango said throwing her weapon at it and taking off the wing that was extended. Long story short we destroyed the thing and gave Kagome the shard. “Now, let’s look for Yuzuyu.” “You worry too much Kagome. She said she’d meet up with us so she’ll find us.” “But…” “No asses in the matter Kagome. Let’s go.” I said turning away from her. I heard her sigh and could picture her looking wistfully into the forest. Then she yelled “You have till mid-night Yuzuyu!”

~Yuzuyu P.O.V~
“You have till mid-night Yuzuyu!” I looked around but couldn’t pin point where Kagome’s voice was coming from. “We’re lost aren’t we Yuzu?” Shippo asked me. “Of course not Shippo.” I said looking around in a circle. Shippo gave me a look and I rolled my eyes. “Fine, fine, fine, we’re lost.” I said walking in a random direction. “Yuzu!” “Hey! No one said you had to come with me!” “I didn’t have much of a choice!” I rolled my eyes again. “Your ears are twitching Yuzu.” I had decided after Kagome had seen my true form I might as well stay in it. I was more comfortable in it anyway. I had told her everything, except who my father was and that I could somehow sense the jewel shards like her, three days ago.
“Yu…” I slapped my hand over Shippo’s mouth. “Shh…” I said crouching low to the ground. I heard the noise again. Someone was close, and I was going to find out whom…or what before it got to us first. I crept forward slowly with my hand still over Shippo’s mouth until I saw what…or rather whom, the noise belonged to. I gasped. “Oh…my…God.”
♠ ♠ ♠
can you guess what has the Inuzika transfixed? -grins-