Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter 16

~Third Person P.O.V~
Yuzuyu stared into the clearing with a perverted light in her eyes and a wicked smile on her face. “Yuzuyu? Why are your eyes glazed over?” “Because Shippo, I am looking upon the sexiest guy ever…he’s even sexier then that Koga guy…even…” Shippo slapped Yuzuyu, jumped from her arms and ran into the clearing. “You little demon brat! Get back… hello there.” Yuzuyu cut herself off once she realized she had run into the clearing. Shippo stuck his tongue out at her before running back to her with wide innocent eyes. “So sorry for interrupting.” “Who are you half demon?” Yuzuyu glared. “Now look little green thing, I can squash you in a heartbeat so shut it. I am Yuzuyu Inuzuka. And you,” she turned to the other person. “are the sexiest guy I’ve seen…in a while. Now, I gave you my name, its only common courtesy to tell me yours as well.”
Yuzuyu batted her lashes and the guy raised a brow. “Sesshomaru.” Yuzuyu smiled, glad he was playing nice. “I have a proposition for you Sessy, there’s a temple nearby…how about we meet there in say…and hour? Wear black, I’ll be the one at the end of the isle in a white dress.” “I cannot.” Yuzuyu fake pouted. “How come?” A little girl peered from behind his leg. “Aww, hello cutie, what’s your name?” “Rin.” “Nice to meet you Rin, I’m Yuzuyu.” Rin grinned up at her and Yuzuyu smiled back. This was the very first time s young child had smiled at her. “So, anyway Sessy, you didn’t tell me why.”Sesshomaru glanced down at Rin then back at Yuzuyu. “Why’d you look down…oh. Oh! You pervert!” “Insolent fool!” “Look green thing, no one talking to you so stay in ya lil corner!” “Master Jakken…I don’t think this conversation needs another participant.” Gee, this girl is all of 6 and knows big words. I feel dumb. “Jakken huh? I see why you’re such a jack off.” “Rin pulled on Sesshomaru’s pant leg and he looked down. “Lord Sesshomaru, what’s a pervert and a jack off?” She knows participant but don’t know pervert or jack off… I feel smart again! Yuzuyu thought.
Sesshomaru sweat dropped and said “I’ll tell you when you’re older.” Silence, then “Am I older yet?” “No.” Yuzuyu stooped in front of Rin so that they were eye-to-eye. “Yuzu, what are you doing.” Shippo asked from his spot on her shoulder. Yuzuyu ignored him and spoke to Rin. “Well you see Rin, a jack off is a very, very ugly man while a pervert is a very, very, very…VERY sexy man…in this instance anyway.” Rin looked from Sesshomaru to Jakken and back then sighed. “At least master Jakken is in a group.” she said. Yuzuyu grinned, Shippo laughed, there was ghost of a smile on Sesshomaru’s lips and Jakken’s jaw dropped.
“That he is Rin, that he is. Anyway Sesshomaru, seeing as you cannot accept my offer how about helping me out?” Yuzuyu’s face became pleading. “What with?” “Lord Sesshomaru! You really aren’t thinking about helping this lowly half demon are you?!” “That’s it, you’re dead!” Yuzuyu lunged at Jakken but was pulled back against Sesshomaru's chest. Hey eyes got big and dreamy. “What with?” he asked again looking down at her. “I…uh we got lost from our group. Can you help us find them?” Shippo pulled on Yuzuyu's hair. “Bad idea!” he hissed in her ear. “You have a better one?” she hissed back. Shippo shook his head. “Then shut up!” “Who is in your group?” Sesshomaru asked pretending he didn’t hear the conversation or know which group they were missing from. He’d seen Shippo with his half brother before, but this half cat demon was new to him, and very… eccentric. “Miroku, Sango, Kerria, Kagome, and Inuyasha.” Shippo hit Yuzuyu with his tail. “You have one more time to hit me fox demon.” Yuzuyu said darkly looking at him with silted eyes. Shippo gulped.
“I cannot take you to them but I can point you in the direction.” “Well point away sexy Sessy.” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow and pointes east and as soon as he did Yuzuyu started walking. She threw a smile over her shoulder at Rin and Sesshomaru. “It was nice meeting you Sessy and Rin. Jakken, you could go to hell!” She turned and jogged away laughing. “Wasn’t that nice Shippo?” she asked looking at him over her shoulder. Shippo glared at her. “You’re goanna get us killed!” “Maybe, but at least we’ll go out with a bang.” “…I’d rather live thank you!” Yuzuyu chuckled and slowed to a walk until she smelt fire. “We’re close.” she sang. “What’s got you so perky?” Yuzuyu sighed dreamily. “Sessy on the mind. He’s so gorgeous. I wonder who he gets his looks from. His mother? Maybe his dad? Oh! We’re here!” Yuzuyu walked into a clearing where Kagome and company had set up camp. Kagome jumped to her feet when she spotted Yuzuyu and Shippo. “Yuzuyu Inuzuka, you’re late!”

©Copyright of Kogaluva818 2011
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, this was supposed 2 be out yesterday but i was busy :( enjoy! :D