Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Nine

"I'm your gardian." Yuzuyu stated again, looking at me like I was stupid. "My parents left you, of all people you, as my gueardian? I mean I know you're old enough but....they didnt like you very much." Yuzuyu's smirk faded. "No one ever really liked me Kagome." she said. "Not even my parents." "Yuzuyu...I'm sorry. I didnt mean to..." "Shut up Kagome. Your eggs are burning." With that she turned and headed up the stairs. "Who the hell does she think she is?" Inuyasha asked when she was gone. "She had a tough life. She was never liked...only I really accepted her." "No one accepted me either." Inuyasha said. 
"Liar. We accepted you...and your mother, so did Kikyo." I muttered the last part. I heard something crash upstaris and Yuzuyu rushed downd stairs and leaned on the railing smiling. "What did you do?" I aksed turnong off the stove and serving everyone at the table mildly burnt eggs. "What are you taking about?" she asked innocently. I put my hands on my hips. "Yuzuyu Inuzuka. What did you do?" She smirked. "Well you see, your computer looked lonely so I was dancing with it. Then I dropped it." "You WHAT?!" I yelled. "Hey, it isnt my fult it got all touchy feely with me." "Its a computer!" "Whats your point?" she asked rasing one eyebrow at me. "My point is that if anything YOU were getting touchy feely with IT!" I yelled. "Gasp! Oh Kagome! How could you say somehting like that to me? Im not that kind of freak." she said smirking. "Then what kinda freak are you Yuzuyu?" I asked glaring at her. "Ask my boyfriend." "Ew!" I picked up a knife and threw it at her. (We always did those kind of things. No worries.) She caught the blade effortlessly between two fingers. "You've gotten better I see." she stated twirling the knife between her fingers. "I try." I said grinning at her as she stabed the knife into the wall. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy.
"What're you looking at dog breath?" she snapped looking at Inuyasha. "Yuzuyu. Don't" I said through gritted teeth. "I can do what I please." she said glaring with all the hatred she could muster at Inuyasha.
-Inuyahsa's P.O.V-
What did I do? I thought glaring back at her. Thats when her scent hit me. Two scents. One that I hated more than anything. And one that I loved. My eyes widened in shock. It cant be. "Kagome, we're leaving...now." I said getting up and grabbing her upper arm a bit roughly. "Hey! Dont man handle her like that!" Yuzuyu said advancing. "Back off Yuzuyu!" Kagome yelled. She froze. "So be it. But I am comming with you." she said in a cold lifeless voice. "S-sure." Kagome stuttered. I glared at her. "What? She's my guardian, where I go she goes." "Whatever, lets go." "Does anyone else get the feeling that they forgot about us?" Sango whispered to Miroku. "Sadly yes. And I am most unforgettable." he answered. Yuzuyu looked at them. "Aww, waht a cute fox demon." she said with a small smile, looking at Shippo. "Um...he's just early for Holloween." Kagome said. "Kagome, I'm not stupid. Now lets get going." I glared hard at Yuzuyu as she walked out of the room. I dragged Kagome out after me and the others followed. We went to the well and Yuzuyu was already there waiting, looking nervous. I'll believe it when I see it. We jumped into the well and came up on the other side. The Feudal Era.