Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

You Never Even Speak

November 10th, 2045
Lake Street
Outside AECHS

Leitun walked away from another girl. The constant hits were a bother to him and he got easily annoyed. He ran his fingers through his long black hair. When he looked up he saw the V.P Lilly. She was running after something.

“Stop right there you trespasser!” she called out. A boy ran away from her as fast as he could but she was catching up… fast. The guy approached Leitun and without Leitun doing anything, the guy ran right into him. Lilly caught up.

“Ha ha!” she exclaimed. “Now where’re ya gonna go now!?” she leaned over and picked him up by the edge of his shirt’s collar. “you dare try to steal from my school?” She tilted her head and looked down on him. Her smile looked much more intimidation that way. “Well, be prepared for my consequences.”

The guy looked petrified and with good reason. She looked completely terrifying. V.P looked up at Leitun. “Thanks,” she told him. “Wanna come with me to take him in?”

Leitun raised an eyebrow. “Thanks isn’t needed. He ran into me.”

V.P lit up. “So you CAN speak!” she giggled. “And here I wondered if you were just mute!” she chuckled. “This is totally awesome! But anyways,” she looked back to the attempted thief. “You
must be dealt with.” The guy looked away from her gaze.

V.P looked at Leitun. “Come with me. This guy might try to make a run for it and I don’t have the time to hunt him down again.”

“Why should I? He isn’t my problem.”

“You aren’t doing anything else.”

“Says who?”

“Don’t have to. I just know. Now come on before I get whiny.”

Because she was right and Leitun had nothing else to do, he followed but also because he was intrigued with her. He saw the bruises on her arm and knew it was just because of her hectic life unlike his bruises that he had for being an Aeteanilise. He pulled his sleeve over the bruise on his arm so the V.P wouldn’t see. He knew she was the type to worry over it. He had seen her worry over everything at school and couldn’t imagine what she’d do if she knew about the ill treatment of her fellow classmates. Oddly enough, she didn’t say much as she dragged the guy to the school literally by his ear. Leitun couldn’t help but smirk because he remembered the countless times his nanny did that to him as a child.

The three sat in silence until the police came to pick up the guy and he was more than willing to go. The entire wait consisted of the V.P staring the guy down until he truly felt guilty for his attempt at stealing an iSheet from the school.

The V.P stood up. “Well, thanks.” She told him and Leitun looked at her blankly. “What?” she demanded to know.

“You are an incredible human.” Leitun told her. She stared. “What?”

Leitun smirked and stood up. He tilted her face to look up at him. “Would you mind being my girl-mate, or rather, girlfriend as you humans call it?”

The V.P blushed and punched him in the face. “WHAT?” she shrieked. “I- you- I-…. YOU NEVER EVEN SPEAK!!”

Leitun closed his eyes and focused on the air around him. His crystal glowed white and his nose stopped bleeding. He wiped the blood that was beginning to dry from his face. “So?”

The V.P stood awestruck for half a second before bolting away. “Since when are you some creepy PERV?”

Leitun smirked to himself. “Maybe this world is exciting after all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are wonderful.