Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Perfect For A Moment

It was nine in the morning and I was lying in my bed I couldn't sleep I was just thinking things over in my mind when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Whats up short stuff?"

"Jimmy who gave you my number?"

"Val duh, but can we meet Belle today?"

"Yes Jimmy but after Zack talks to her."

"So he knows?"

"Yep and he's going to tell her he's her father when they both wake up."

"So are you two getting along now."

I laughed "Keep dreaming he still thinks I cheated."

"Well Belle's proof you weren't."

"Not in his mind, he thinks I just got lucky."

"He's being an ass."

"I know that Jimbo, but he's only going off what he believes, you know he won't listen to me and I just don't care anymore."

"He might listen to Val."

"Yeah well don't give him any shit please, because I'm gonna have to deal with it and I swear I'll end up putting him in coma for not being able to control my anger, then Belle really won't have a father."

He laughed "Fine you know I want to give him hell for this, but I won't cause I love ya, and I'll tell the guys you told them not to as well." I heard shifting in the next room.

"Thank you Jimbo. Now I have to go because I believe my daughter has just woken up."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." We hung up and I got out of my bed and into Belle's room. She had just sat up and was rubbing her eyes.

"Hi Mama"

"Hey Beauty. Guess what."

She got over excited "What?"

"You get to meet your favorite band."

"Avenged Sevenfold."

"Yes."

"Mama I met Zacky last night."

"I know Belle and he needs to talk to you later on today."

"About what?"

"Its a surprise."

"Am I gonna like it?"

"Well I hope you do."

"Mama."

"Yeah?"

"I saw you and Zacky yelling at each other last night. Is it my fault?"

"Oh no Beauty that had nothing to do with you. I was just mad at him."

"Are you still mad at him?"

"Yes, but it has nothing to do with you okay?"

"Okay."

"Alright good now go get clean and breakfast will be done when you're finished."

"Okay." She got out of her bed and ran into the bathroom. I went down stairs and started making breakfast. I was almost down when I heard a groan from the couch. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to find Zack on the floor. I guess he fell off. Wait. He stayed over last night? He got up and started rubbing his ass.

"Ow." He groaned and then looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing I just didn't know you stayed over last night."

"Why do you even care?" I laughed to myself.

"I don't I'm just surprised to see you here."

"Whatever." He looked around and then at the kitchen. "You made breakfast?"

"Well not for you I made it for Belle. But I'll be nice and make you something I guess." I turned around and went back into the kitchen. And I could hear him say bitch under his breath. I just rolled my eyes and started to finish breakfast. I finished just as soon as Belle came rushing down the stairs.

"Hey, Mama, Hi Zacky!" She hugged him from his chair and then sat down in her seat. I placed her food down in front of her and she squealed. "Mama I love waffles!"

"I know thats why I made them." I put some in front of Zack to and he scarfed them down.

"God I love your waffles!" Zack said. I smirked to myself again. I know he like my waffles, he used to steal mine all the time.

"Everybody loves my waffles." I know I was being cocky, but it was true. Are eyes connected for one second and I swear I saw the old Zack. My Zack but it left as soon as it came because he frowned at me and I frowned right back. I am not going to let him bring me down today. I was about to sit down and eat mine when my phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Hey lady."

"Johnny?"

"Yep, now what cha doin?"

"Well I was about to eat my waffles when-"

"Wait you made waffles?"

"Yes I did."

"Well I was gonna tell you that I was going to bring me girlfriend over so you could meet her, but your waffles are more important." I heard a swatting sound then Johnny said "Ow baby I was joking, you mean more to me then waffles."

"Wow Johnny you sure have a way with women." I said sarcastically. I could just feel him smiling on the other end.

"You're right I do. Hold up the guys are in the room. Guys! Dawn made waffles!"

"You serious!" I could hear Brian yell.

"Yep."

"Sweet everyone get in your cars we're going to get waffles!" I laughed on the other end.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yes I did and I will make some more now. See you when you get here."

"Alright bye." He hung up before I could say bye. I laughed to myself and started making more waffles.

"Zack you should talk to Belle now because the guys are coming over." He rolled his eyes at me and finished eating and looked at Belle.

"Belle you want to come with me upstairs so we can talk?"

"Yeah." She jumped out the chair and rushed up the stairs. Zack laughed and followed her up. I watched them both walk away.

I really hopes that she takes this well.

Zack's POV

I walked intomy Belle's room and stood in the door way. I looked down at my hands and I noticed I was shaking, I was extremely nervous. I sat down at the edge of her bed and looked down at the floor. I breathed in deep and let it out.

"Belle?"

She looked up at me with her identical eyes. "Yeah Zacky?"

"I have something to tell you and you might get freaked out a little."

"Okay. But can I ask you a question first?"

"Go a head."

"Are you my dad?" Damn this little girl was to smart for her own good. I stuttered stupidly to myself trying to figure out what to say.

"Ah yes Belle I am you dad." She smiled wide, then jumped into my arms.

"I knew you were my daddy. We have the same eyes grandma's your mom, and mama talks about you all the time. She doesn't think I know though but I do." I couldn't find anything to say to her. "Daddy how come I just met you?"

"I-I didn't know you were my daughter."

"Did you know I existed?"

"Yeah but I didn't think you were my daughter."

"Mama always says that you didn't believe her when she told you. I heard her talking to herself one day and I heard her. She was crying. She does that lot but she doesn't think I know that." She was telling me all of this so calmly and I couldn't help but finally let guilt sink in. Even if Dawn cheated I should been there for Belle. "Daddy do you love me?"

"Of coarse Belle."

"Do you love mommy?"

I really don't know anymore "I did Belle." She looked up it me as if she was searching for the truth in my eyes, then she nodded.

"I think so loves you though. I've heard her say your name in her sleep a lot. I think she really misses you."

I miss her too

"Do you miss her?"

"Sometimes." More like all the time She squeezed me tighter.

"I love you daddy."

"Me too Belle, and I'm gonna be there for you now and for the rest of you life, I promise."

"Really?"

"Yes really." I pulled her closer into my chest and looked down at her. I just wanted to admire her. She looked just like me in every way but she had her mother's smile. It always made me weak, and I adored it so much. I could here a door open and a lot of 'heys' coming from downstairs.

"I'm guessing the bands here, you wanna go meet them?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." I scooped her up in my arms bridal style and carried her down the stairs.

Dawn's POV

I opened the front door and was instantly engulfed by hugs. "Aw guys I love you too."

"Where the waffles at?" Jimmy asked over excited.

"Hi to you to Jimmy."

"Hi Dawn, but where are the waffles, I've been deprived of your waffles for five years and I want waffles now."

"There in the kitchen." All the guys rushed past me and into the kitchen. Leaving the girls in the living room. We all shook are heads.

"Men." Michelle said and chuckled a little.

"But we love them."

"So true." I girl I've never seen before said. She had brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights and her she had a nose ring.

"I'm guessing your Johnny's girlfriend?"

"Natalie, nice to meet you."

"Same the name is Dawn."

"Oh so we're all here to see your daughter?"

"Yep and brace yourself cause she's gonna steal the spotlight from us girls." And as if on cue. Zack came rushing down the stairs carrying Belle in his arms. I guess she took it well.

"Guess who's here?" Zack yelled, the guys rushed in again holding their plates stacked with waffles.

"Its are niece!" Matt squealed Yes he squealed All of them pretty much bum rushed each other to get to her and introduce themselves. I smiled at everyone as the all started babying her. I find it kind of ironic how when they first found out they wanted nothing to do with her but now that she's here they can't get enough of her. I smirked to myself at the thought.

"I'm guessing Zack's her father?" I turned to see it was Natalie.

"Yeah he is." She looked from me and then to Zack.

"You all look really cute together." I laughed.

"Me and Zack haven't been together for five years."

"Oh it's just that you both-" She started stammering but I cut her off.

"Chi-lex you didn't know, but now that you're part of our little clan I'll fill you in." We both sat away from the group as I explained to Natalie what was going on. I often looked around at everyone and my smile was extra wide. For the first time in five years everything was perfect for a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one. But Zack had to tell her some how