Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Beach Schemes

Its been a month since everything and Zacky and Belle have been inseparable. She's been over his house lot. I've never been over. Val did talk to him about that what really happened and he still thinks I cheated. Apparently he's seen me and my other man together. Well Zack should really introduce us because I'd really like to know who I was fucking on the side. When Val told me I was laughing so hard. He's exactly like he was five years ago. So fucking stubborn. Today was once again Saturday and beach day. I agreed to go this time. Natalie was going to take a whole bunch of pictures. But I didn't have a bathing suit so all us girls went to go buy me one. The guys were going to meet us at the beach. Natalie and Michelle dragged me into a store and Val and Belle were dragging along behind, Val didn't like shopping for swimsuits just as much as me.

"Oh buy this one... wait this one." Michelle was frantically looking through all the swimsuits in the isles.

"Michelle calm down and let me find one. Jes."

"Alright but hurry up and choose."

"Fine." Me and Val searched around until I found one.

The swimsuit

"Women I found one." Natalie and Michelle came rushing up to us.

"Ooh the guys are gonna stare you down when they see you wearing that." I smirked to myself.

"Mama you're gonna look so pretty in that.

"Thank you Beauty. Alright I'm gonna get it. I rushed up to the cash register and paid for it. We all left and rushed towards are cars. Val hitched a ride with me and Belle and all of us were hollering to the music on the radio. When we got there. I finally parked after looking forever for a damn spot. We climbed out and I adjusted my skirt and shirt and started walking towards our spot on the beach clutching Belle's hand in mine. We stumbled a bit walking with are sandals on through the sand. As soon as the guys came into view Belle let go of my hand and started running towards them.

"Daddy!" She yelled running towards Zack, she jumped at him and he caught her and started spinning her in the air. I smirked to myself even if Zack was pissing me off I couldn't deny how cute this was. I knew she would end up a daddy's girl anyway. I sat down next to Jimmy and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Looks like he's stealing her away from you."

"I know but at least I still have you Jimbo." He laughed

"You going swimming?"

I shrugged "I guess I bought a suit I should probably go put it on."

"Ah ya think?" Jimmy said with a really stupid expression on his face. I laughed and whacked him over the head and got up.

"Belle come up so we can get into are bathing suits on." She looked up at me from her spot on Zack's lap and pouted. "You can come back to daddy as soon as you get back."

"Fine." I grabbed are stuff and started walking to the bathroom /changing room she was running behind me. "Mama wait up!" I paused."Are you mad at me? Cause I'm sorry I was mean to you." She hugged me and I smirked down at her.

"Its okay sweetie but lets go get changed. I handed her butterfly bathing suit out of our bag and she ran into one of the dressing rooms. I went into another one and put my suit on. Once I put it on it hit me that there wasn't any mirrors so I don't even know how I look in this thing. My self-consciousness was starting to kick in again I've always had a problem with my self-esteem. It faded when I was with Zack and considering that we're not together anymore, well my problem kicked in again. I wrapped my towel around me and put my clothes in the bag.

"Belle are you done?"

"Yep." I walked out the changing room and Belle put her clothes in the bag. "Mama let me see what you look like." I unwrapped my towel. "Oh you look pretty Mama."

"Thank you Beauty you do too. Now lets go swimming." I wrapped my towel around me again and we walked back. Belle plopped right back down onto Zack's lap.

"Woman why are you wearing your towel show off that sexiness." Natalie said. I was kind of hesitant. Val gave me a look I could tell she knew what I was feeling. I sighed and unwrapped my towel. I got wolf whistles from the guys. I blushed as a chain reaction.

"Look at you looking all hot and sexy, I should cool you down." Brian said with a smirk on his face. I didn't even get a chance to figure out what he meant because he hand already picked me up and through me over his shoulder and started running towards the water. I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Brian put me down now."

"Fuck no."

Zack's POV

I just sat there and watched as Brian through Dawn over his shoulder and ran down to the water. Damn does she look sexy. Everyone else was laughing as Brian just kept walking in until he was up to his waist and he tossed her in. She squealed right before she hit the water with a huge splash and everyone started cracking. I noticed Natalie was taking pictures of the whole thing. Dawn came back up gasping for air. "Brian you asshole this water is fucking freezing!" She yelled right before she jumped on him causing both of them to fall into the water again.

"Daddy do you wanna go swimming?"

"Em I'd rather not Sweetie." I'm to busy staring at your mom

"Belle come on I'll go with you." Michelle said.

"Alright." She gave a big toothy grin and ran off with Michelle. Everyone else ran off as well. I just kept looking at Dawn. She just looked so damn good. Well I haven't seen her in a bathing suit since forever and this bathing suit was just showing her off. I swear if no one was here right now I'd rip that bathing suit right off her and...

"Dude quit eye fucking your ex." I quit spacing out and looked at Jimmy.

"I am not doing that."

"Denial isn't gonna do shit for you man."

"Well your doing the same thing."

"Well duh, do you not see her right now I mean god damn. Plus I'm single I can do that."

"Well I'm single too."

"Yeah but she's your ex, its different."

"It not fucking different, I'm single to." I started getting defensive.

"Dude it is different, you've been with her before so your sitting here remembering all the times you've slept with her ex specially because of how she looks right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever dude I was not eye fucking her." He smirked then laughed.

"You're friend says differently." I couldn't figure out what he meant for a second and then I looked down. Shit. I looked back at Jimmy and he started laughing at me.

"Busted!"

"Yeah yeah fuck you Jimmy."

"Nope I'd rather have Dawn do it."

"You'd rather have Dawn do what?" We both stopped talking and looked up at Dawn.

"Well um I'd rather that you um." Jimmy started stuttering and I laughed at him.

"He wants to bang you." I stated and Jimmy glared at me.

"Aw Jimmy I'm flattered." I gave her a look. "Well don't just stand there Jimmy come on so we can do it." Jimmy smiled big.

"Well alright then." He got up and both of them started running towards the bathrooms. I stared at them in disbelief. Hell no they are not running off to go do that shit.

Wait I sound jealous.

That's cause you are.

I am not jealous.

Sure keep telling yourself that

Fine I will.

Dawn's POV

Me and Jimmy both ran off running laughing until we got passed the bathrooms.

"So what are we really going to do?" I shrugged.

"How about he just go and eat."

"Fine with me."

"Hey Jimmy, what were you and Zack really talking about?"

"How damn good you look in that bathing suit."

"Ha ha very funny but seriously."

"I'm being serious. That is what we were talking about."

"Zack wouldn't about me like that Jimmy."

"Just because your not together doesn't mean that he doesn't find you attractive, because you defiantly are even when you guys were together the rest of us said If we didn't have girlfriends we'd all defiantly screw y..." He trailed off. I laughed

"You're not gonna finish your sentence?"

"No you get what I'm saying."

"Punk ass."

"No need for name calling." He pouted.

"Alright, just shut up so we can get some food." He just laughed as we walked around for something to eat
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of us were walking back to the beach after stuffing ourselves with cotton candy for almost 2 hours.

"Jimmy you don't think Zack thought we were serious do you?"

"Probably he's jealous but you and I both know he won't admit it." I smirked

"So lets make it look con vicing then shall we." I reached up and ruffled his hair, then mine making it seem like we had sex hair, then I slightly smudged my make up.

"I hope he doesn't attack me over this." He started laughing again.

"We can both take him on then, it gives me an excuse to kick his ass."

"Alright lets go." We started walking again instead this time we were holding hands. We got back and everyone was just lying down and talking or doing odd poses for Natalie as she took pictures.

"Mama where did you and Uncle Jimmy go? And why is you're hair such a mess?"

"Um we just walked around a lot that's why." I looked at everyone they were giving us knowing smirks and Zack was shooting daggers at us. I rolled my eyes at him again and lied down on my towel and shut my eyes.

"You didn't sleep with Jimmy did you?" someone whispered I opened my eyes and looked over to see it was Val.

"No I didn't. We're pretending we did to make Zack jealous and it's working."

"So thats why he's been all pissy."

"Yep." I lied back down and shut my eyes. "Aw today has been a good day." Now a days just pissing Zack off makes everyday I good day.