Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Digging A Deeper Whole

I lifted my head up from the pillow I don't remember falling asleep on. I lifted myself up and sat up straight. I panicked. Where the hell am I? I looked at the clock that was next to the bed, it was 11:30, I heard familiar laughing, I sighed with relief knowing that I wasn't kidnapped or something like that cause I'm straight up paranoid. I got up and noticed I was still in my bathing suit. I looked around the room and found a Jack Daniel's t-shirt and put it on it went past my knees. I still didn't know where I am, so I walked out the door and found the stairs. I walked down them slowly and ran my hand across the banister as I went. I walked towards the laughing my feet were getting cold from the tiled floor. The TV was blasting Sponge bob so I knew that Belle was watching the TV. I walked into what I guess was the living room and saw everyone sitting around the whole room. I smiled at Belle and Zack curled up together on the love seat it was cute. I laughed to myself and everyone looked at me.

"She's alive!" Matt shouted a little to loud everyone covered their ears and Val smacked him over the head. "Ow Babe that hurt." He started rubbing his head.

"Well next time don't shout."

"Fine" He mumbled then looked down at the floor. We just laughed at him.

"I see you found something to wear." Natalie said. I looked down at the t-shirt.

"Yeah but I don't know who's it is or whose house I'm in"

"Mama your in Daddy's house silly." I just nodded.

"How did I get here?"

"Oh well you fell asleep on the beach and Zacky's house was the closet house so we all just stayed here last night. I carried you to bed." Jimmy said.

"Aw thank you Jimmy." I walked over and sat on his lap. And kissed his cheek. Zacky looked like he was going to attack him. I don't see why I kiss everybody on the cheek. Then yesterday clicked in my mind. He still thinks I slept with Jimmy. Started laughing to myself, and everybody was looking at me like I was crazy.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing... its nothing. I just remembered something. Thats all." I looked at Jimmy again and started laughing again. I guessed he picked up on why I was laughing and started laughing with me. He started laughing so hard he ended up falling to the floor taking me down with him. We were still laughing despite the growing pain in my side.

"Is it really that funny?"Michelle asked

"Yes it is."

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Its obviously something if your laughing that hard about it." Brian said full of curiosity.

"Really its nothing, just an inside joke between me and Dawn."

"And we can't know about it." Val pouted

"Nope." I said a little to happily

"But you tell me everything."

"Well I'll tell you later." I stuck my tongue out at her and she did it right back.

"You're acting like your daughter." Johnny stated

"Where do you think she got it from Zack? Nope he's the serious one, I'm the fun one." The started laughing.

"You're the fun one? Who do you think taught you how to have fun?"

"Brian. He's the one that got me good and drunk, cause of him I can out drink all of you." Zack slightly glared at me. I just rolled my eyes. "I should change into my clothes wheres my bag?"

"Um I think its in the room that we put you in last night."

"Alright. Zacky do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Sure." I got up off Jimmy and walked up the stairs again and started looking for my bag. I couldn't find it and started looking under the bed.

"Nice view." I turned around to see Nat, Matt and Val standing in the doorway. Matt was still staring at my ass. Val smacked him over the head again.

"Love you baby." He pretty much shouted and hugged.

"Alright, alright you can get off me." He got off and blushed. "Okay spill what was so funny between you and Jimmy?"

"Oh that, Zack just thinks I slept with Jimmy."

"Huh?" They all said in unison. I sighed and explained to them what happened.

"He really believes that?" Nat asked

"Yep, though its pretty obvious we didn't, he still believes it."

"You know he's to stubborn to admit he was wrong."

"I know but... I" I didn't want to finish my sentence.

"But you what?" Matt questioned

"Nothing."

"Okay guys leave I need to talk to her one on one." Val said shoving Nat and Matt out the door and shut it afterwords. "Spill it whats wrong?" I sighed and sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"I just wish everything was like it used to be. I just wish he believed me from the start. I know I act like he does mean anything to me and being alone for five years I made myself believe it but being back here brings all the old feelings back."

"So you love him?"

"I never stopped but it doesn't matter, he thinks I'm a whore and I've learned to just except that he wants nothing to do with me." She just patted my shoulder.

"Just stay strong for me okay? You can get through this, just don't let him get to you."

"I keep trying Val honestly I do, but it just doesn't seem to work."

"Well all you can do is try."

"I know."

"Well I'm gonna leave you now, we're all going out to get food we'll be back."

"OK." Val got up and walked out the door and I listened to her go down the stairs before I grabbed my bag and went into Zacky's bathroom. I looked around and admired it while I stripped off Zack's shirt and my bathing suit before I turned on the shower. When it was to my liking I hopped in. I just left the water rush over me I was trying to drown out everything I was feeling and I ended up singing Gunslinger. Singing usually takes my mind off everything. When I finished cleaning myself I turned off the shower and got out. The whole bathroom was foggy, looked around for a towel and realized the only towels were the ones that were put in the bathroom for decoration.

I breathed in deep. "Fuck." Well at least everyone's out, I'll just go look for one. I pulled one of the towels off the rack and wrapped around me. It only went up to my hips. I tied it so it was clinging to my chest make it go down a little more, I huffed cause it still barely covered my ass. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in the cabinet outside the bathroom for a towel. None in the cabinet. I huffed and tried to figure out where he would put the towels. I went in his room and looked around for one. Knowing Zack he would keep the towels in there. I was walking towards his closet when I noticed the picture that was sitting on his desk. It was a picture of me and him at the fair. I was sitting in his lap and he had his arms wrapped around my waist, I was looking up at him and he was looking down at me. We were about to kiss when Johnny had taken a picture of us. That was the day he told me he loved me. I picked the picture up and just stared at it. I sighed to myself again "Why couldn't you believe me?"

"What are you doing?" I jumped and dropped the picture and my towel. I turned around at Zack staring at me shocked.

"I... I was looking for a towel and I couldn't find one so-"

"You figured they were in here?"

"Yes."

"I see." He was walking closer to me. I gulped, What the fuck is we doing? I was starting to back up and I didn't realize it was towards his bed. I was trying to read his expression and try to figure out what he was doing. All I could see was lust in his eyes. I kept walking backwards and ended up falling back on to his bed. I just remembered I was naked and sat up on his bed in attempt to cover myself.

"Zack whoa-what are you doing?" He just put his fingers to my lips and shushed me. "Where is everybody else?"

"Out." He simply stated

"Why are you here?"

"Cause I am." Well thats not answering my question. I kept backing up until my back hit the head board. I looked up at Zack confused as he raised his shirt above his head and through it to the side. It was like he was in a trance, like everything between us never happened like it didn't matter. And looking back up at him again made me feel like nothing mattered. I instantly started to relax and I smiled up at him. I felt like it was the way it used to be between us. He got on the bed and started moving towards me. Zack parted my shut legs and moved in between them. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, and the electric shocks I haven't felt in so long instantly came back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer deepening are kiss. I gasped out in surprise as two of his fingers pushed inside me, he pushing in deeply at a slow pace. I moaned out his name and ran my fingers through his hair. I sat up and positioned myself so it was easier for him to get to me. He was starting to go faster and I bite down on his shoulder, I felt like I was going to explode but before it happened he took his fingers out. I stared at him like he was crazy. He just smirked at me and I growled and jumped on him. I was kissing him furiously and working on his belt at the same time. I got it undone and yanked off his jeans and his boxers all at once. He looked at me daringly as I moved up and positioned myself on top of him. I raised his arms above his head and entwined are fingers, as I raised myself up and plopped myself back down on him causing him to moan out my name. I smirked down at him and continued to ride him picking up my pace. He growled at me and flipped us over. He gave me that sexy smirk that I love so much and plunged into me. "Zacky!" I moaned out as my back arched back. He picked up his pace and I wrapped my legs around his waist causing him to get into me deeper. He placed his hands on the head board to try and steady himself. "Oh god Zacky!" That gave him more of an ego boost causing him to go faster than I thought was possible. I kept crying out his name as he kept plunging into me with no mercy. I could feel the burning in my stomach and I knew I was almost at my peck and Zacky could sense it to. He started going slower but his thrusts were getting harder. He rammed into me extra hard causing me to go over the edge and I screamed out his name as I came and he gave one last thrust before he spilled into me and collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing extremely heavy and he stared down at me, his green eyes baring down into my brown ones, I couldn't read his expression again. We heard the front door open and Zacky instantly got off of me and started putting his clothes back on. He didn't say I word to me as he rushed out of the room and came back moments later with a towel and my clothes. He through them at me and rushed out the room again and shut the door.

Okay? What the fuck is this supposed to mean? He just sleeps with me and doesn't say a word. I put my head in my hands again and shook my head in confusion. I really couldn't figure out what any of what just happened meant. Reality sinked in and I was filled with regret. I shouldn't have slept with him but It was amazing, just like it used to be. I couldn't believe I gave in to him so easily.

You always give in to Zack you'd do anything he asked you to do.

That's not true

Then why did you sleep with him?

Because I love him

But he just used you, he still hates you, he doesn't care about you anymore. You're making it worse for yourself. I sighed again. I was right if something like this happens again I know I won't be able to say no to him and it just dig a deeper hole between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mainly a filler but it adds to the drama (I think)

I was being lazy so I know the sex scene sucks

BTW comments please

<3 love ya