Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Together

Brian's POV

The moment I heard the second bullet firing , I panicked . However , I needed to make sure that no matter what Sierra wouldn't be hurt . So I covered her body with mine , and I stood there , not allowing her to move an inch .

I felt a sharp pain rushing through me , coming from my right bicep , and I let out a loud scream . I felt Sierra trying to move , probably in order to see what had happened to me , but
I forced her to stay still . Bullets were still flying all around us , it would be too risky for her to move .

I could sense her fear though , so I managed to lean down , closer to her , and started whispering to her ...

'' It's going to be alright , baby ... Every thing's going to be alright . It ... It will be over soon ... I love you , baby , I love you ... '' , in a desperate effort to somehow calm both of us down .

After some minutes , the firing finally seized . However , I didn't move from my spot , both because I felt I wouldn't be able to move my legs due to the fact that I was absolutely terrified , but also because I thought it still was too risky to move .

My fear only intensified the moment I heard footsteps coming towards us . I kept Sierra closer against my body , not knowing what I'd do if indeed the person coming towards us was the shooter ...

I swear I felt my heart stop beating the moment the footsteps got louder , indicating that , whoever that person was , he was coming closer . I sighed , and started rubbing Sierra's back softly , as I could now feel her shiver ...

'' It's ... I-It's going to be okay baby , don't b-e afraid .... '' I whispered , and wished with everything in me that I was right .

Thankfully , the voice that came from behind us made me smile ...

'' Brian ? Is that you ? '' I heard Matt's voice , and I let out a long sigh . I slightly pulled away from Sierra , without completely letting her out of my arms , and smiled at her ...

'' See ? I told you ... It's all over now , baby ... You are safe ... '' I said , and smiled even wider as I saw her smiling back at me .

'' Brian , HELLO ? IS THAT YOU ? '' I heard Matt screaming , and I nodded while chuckling .

'' Yeah , man , it's me ... '' I said , while slowly turned around to face him , his face portraying the absolute distress .

'' Are you okay ? And Sierra ? '' he asked , and I smiled while nodding ...

'' Yes , we are both fine ... No one got hurt . '' I said , still that smile on my face . Matt was still looking at me weirdly . I looked back in disbelief ...

'' What's wrong , man ? '' I asked , and Brian pointed towards my arm ...

'' Man , you got shot ! '' he said frantically , and I moved to look at my arm , that was slightly bleeding . I tried touching it , but winced in pain immediately . I heard a loud gasp from behind me , and turned my gaze to see a horrified looking Sierra standing there , her eyes glued on my arm ...

'' C'mmon , are you kidding me ? It's just a flesh wound , man ... I'm fine ... '' I said , and immediately turned towards Sierra ...

'' Hey , hey ... Baby , I'm fine ... This is nothing , it's just a scratch ... '' I said to her , and she
chuckled slightly ...

'' That's what everyone says ... Then , after some minutes , they magically lie down the floor , bleeding to death while their loved one holds their hand ... '' she mumbled , causing me to laugh quietly ...

'' That's not happening here , so please calm down ... It's all over now ... '' I said to her , and she seemed to be relaxing for a few seconds , but then she frowned once again ...

'' I ... I'm going to take care of that , okay ? Immediately ... '' she said to me , and I nodded .

'' Well , we ARE sleeping on the same bunk tonight , so yeah ... I guess you'll be able to do that ... '' I said , and hugged her again as she giggled ...

'' I'm not going to sleep next to a bleeding person , Brian ... '' , she said , and I chuckled ...

'' Okay , then , I'll let you take care of my arm ... With a heavy heart ... '' I joked and she playfully punched my chest ...

'' You know you love it ... '' she said sweetly , and I nodded as I kissed her forehead ...

'' Indeed I do ... '' , I whispered , and saw that Matt was looking at us weirdly , but also holding a smile ...

'' So , you guys are back together ? '' he asked , and I , after looking at Sierra's sparkling brown eyes , nodded ...

'' Yes , we are ... And I couldn't be happier about it ... '' I said , and held Sierra tighter next to my side ...

'' Good , man ... I'm glad . You guys seem to belong together , after all ... '' Matt said with a smile , and I knew he was being completely honest with me .

'' So , uhm , I guess I'll leave you guys alone ... I just wanted to check and make sure you were both okay ... See you in the bus '' Matt said and turned to leave ...

I smiled and focused my eyes only on Sierra . I took in all her beauty , her magnificent , huge eyes that were now looking at mine , her sweet lips , her everything . She had no flaws, to me , she was perfect . And I felt beyond lucky to have her right there , in my arms , again ...

'' Brian ... '' I heard her soft voice saying , and I nodded ...

'' We should go to the bus ... Your arm is bleeding too much ... '' she said , her voice sounding worried , and I chuckled , knowing that my arm wasn't that bad ...

'' Okay , baby ... Let's go before I bleed to death ... '' I joked , and she rolled her eyes ...

'' Shut up , it's not funny ... '' , she mumbled , but I was able to hear her laugh slightly ...

'' Oh , sorry , of course it's not ... Oh God , I think I'm feeling dizzy , I'm going to pass out ... God , please don't let me ... '' I faked being on the verge of dying , trying my hardest not to laugh seeing Sierra's eyes widening as I slightly fell down , my eyes closed ...

'' Brian .... Brian ... Please c'mon .... Help me somebody ... Brian are you okay ? Br - '' she started panicking , and I still tried to maintain a straight face .

'' Br ... Brian ... '' she said quietly , and she nudged my side slightly . I didn't react , pretending to be unconscious . The moment I heard her sniffles though , indicating she was crying , I shot up straight , looking too worried for my own sake . She had her face in her arms , and she was crying . I didn't want to make her cry , though ...

'' Baby , I was joking ... C'mon , don't cry ... Please , I'm fine look ... My arm doesn't even hurt any - '' I tried saying , but my eyes widened as she raised her head , and noticed that she wasn't crying . On the contrary , she was laughing her a*s off ...

'' Oh my GOD ... I can't believe you bought it ! Seriously , though , Brian ... You are a terrible actor ... '' she said through laughs , and I faked a pout ...

'' Yeah , yeah ... Blame me for caring too much for you to let you stand there and hear you cry ... Okay , I'll never do that again , Sierra ... '' I said in a fake - hurt voice , and she giggled once more as she wrapped her arms around my neck ...

'' Bad acting ... Once again ... '' she said before she smiled and kissed my lips softly . I smiled at the kiss , and didn't pull back , not even for a second , because it felt amazing . Everything felt amazing when I was with her . She was special , too special for me to lose .

After some minutes , we finally reached the place where everyone was . After they all made sure we were alright , they returned to whatever they were doing before the shooting happened , and me and Sierra decided we would go to sleep . Even though neither of us admitted it out loud , I knew we felt too scared . In all honesty , we were terrified . So we figured out that sleep would help us calm ourselves down .

So , we reached our bus , since I wouldn't allow her to sleep anywhere else but by my side . I needed her , I was left without her for too damn long , so now I wanted her by my side 24/7 , if possible . Besides , I was worried for her safety as well . And if anything was to happen to her , if anyone threatened her life , I'd gladly offer my own to save hers .

We stepped in the bus , I gave her one of my shirts so she would be able to sleep in comfort , and after she took care of my arm , we laid in my bunk . I snaked my arms around her waist , and held her there , as close as possible . She had her one had around my neck , her fingers messing with my hair , while her other hand was softly caressing my chest ...

'' Are your ribs okay ? '' she asked , and I nodded ...

'' They've healed almost completely ... A little pain now and then , but nothing serious ... I mean , that's why we started the tour again ... It'd be horrifying watching me trying to play guitar with half my ribs broken ... '' I said , and she giggled softly . I smiled as I caressed her cheek .

'' I missed you , Sierra ... So much ... '' I whispered , and she nodded , smiling back to me .

'' I missed you too , Brian ... Too much ... But you have to promise me two things ... '' she said , and I nodded , feeling a bit puzzled inside ...

'' Anything ... '' I said , and she smiled more ...

'' Okay , first you have to promise me that you are going to start eating again ... You look like a f*cking skeleton ... '' she said , and we both chuckled as I agreed ...

'' Okay , I promise I'll start eating again ... '' I said , and she smiled . Her smile though dropped , as I guess she thought of the second thing she wanted to say ...

'' And ... Brian please promise me ... '' she said but looked down . I frowned , and gently forced her head back up ...

'' Tell me , baby ... '' I said , concern in my voice ...

'' No more drugs ... No more heroin ... Please Brian ... '' she said , and I nodded , smiling a bit myself ...

'' Okay , baby ... I'll stop . I'll even check into rehab if I see I can't stop it on my own ... '' I said in a serious tone .

'' I ... I don't want you to feel I'm controlling you or anything , I just ... I've seen what drugs can do , and I don't want to lose you because of them ... '' she said softly , and I nodded while smiling ...

'' You don't have to feel that way , baby ... I don't want to lose you because of them either , so I promise I'll stop ... Don't worry about that ... '' I whispered to her , and she smiled again , this time wider ...

'' Thank you , baby ... '' she said , and we kissed each other . After we broke the kiss , we looked at each other , not saying a word . But our silence wasn't awkward , we were still talking to each other , just in a different language , that no one of us could explain to anyone else .

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was whispering '' I love you '' , and smiling when I heard her soft voice whispering '' I love you '' back .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FF Next Morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sierra's POV

I woke up barely being able to control a scream that urged to leave my mouth , as I realized I was right next to a sleeping - Brian , and remembered I was in his bunk . I silently got out of his hold , careful to not wake him up , and made my way out of the bunk . I just needed some time alone .

Watching my steps so I wouldn't wake anyone up , I left the bus , and went out . It was about 5-6 in the morning , and the bus wouldn't leave until 10 or something . I sighed in relief as I saw no one was out but me .

I started walking away from the bus , with no specific place on mind . I simply needed to calm down , and forget everything about the god-damned nightmare I'd just had . So , when I reached a place that was far away from everything , I sat down the ground and stared right ahead of me , where the sun was slightly rising .

Noel once again haunted my dreams . I knew the shooting at the beach was his job , and that made me feel a lot more terrified than I did a month ago . He was getting strong again , and one thing was for sure ; there was someone around us who was working for him . There had to be .

And on top of it all , Brian was in the middle of this , and still had no idea about anything . He was completely clueless . Back then I was absolutely sure that by not telling him everything I was protecting him , but now I was 100% sure I was wrong . I was only protecting myself , and my stupid ego . Brian needed to know the truth about everything , so he could somehow protect himself . Even if protecting himself meant that he would have to leave me ...

My thoughts were interrupted though , as I heard someone coming towards me . I didn't even need to turn around to see who that person was , I already knew ...

Brian sat right next to me , and sighed ...

'' What happened , Sierra ? Are you okay ? '' he asked , and I looked at him , forcing a smile ...

'' Yeah ... I'm fine ... I ... I just needed some time ... To think ... '' I whispered , and he nodded as he came closer and hugged me softly ...

'' Just let me know next time , okay ? I woke up and you weren't there ... And I felt so scared , baby , especially after everything that happened at the beach ... '' he whispered back , and I nodded , not saying anything else . We stood there for some minutes , just breathing . Right then , though , I felt the tears coming to my eyes ... Brian immediately pulled away , a worried look on his face ...

'' Baby , what happened ? Why are you crying ? '' he asked , and I shook my head ...

'' I - I don't deserve you , Brian ... You ... Y-ou are too good for me ... '' I said in-between sniffling , and he chuckled ...

'' No , baby , don't say that because you know it's not true ... '' he said , still though I couldn't stop crying . Probably not knowing what else to do , Brian hugged me again , and started whispering sweet words to my ear , hoping to calm me down ...

'' D-o you l-ove me ? '' I asked , and he pulled away so that he'd look me in the eye ...

'' More than anything , baby ... '' he said in a serious tone ...

'' So ... S-o nothing I say could make you hate m-e ? '' I said , and he looked at me puzzled ...

'' Sierra , what's going on ? You are scaring me , baby , please tell me ... '' he said , slightly panicking . Great , he was already panicking ... And I hadn't told him anything yet .

'' Would y-ou ever hat-e me ? '' I asked , and he replied , after a long pause ...

'' No , I don't think I could ever bring myself to hate you ... '' he said sincerely , and I looked down ...

'' N-ot ... N-ot even if I told y-ou ... '' I said , and stopped as I took a deep breath before I continued ....

'' Not even if I told you I've killed a man ? '' I said , and I watched as Brian's eyes widened ...

So it starts ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo what do you think ? Will she finally find it in her to tell him her whole story ? Haha OFCOURSE she will ;D You'll just have to wait a little , because I'm finishing all the little details about her story . And believe me , it's an interesting one ;D

HUGE thanks to SevenfoldGirl_ who commented on the last chapter <3 <3 <3 THANK YOUUUUUUU :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Again , thanks to ALL the readers and subscribers :)

If you liked this , pleease leave a comment with your thoughs ;) I'll be more than glad to hear anything you want to say about this :)

Next update will be out sooon :D

<3 <3 <3 :**