Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

My Story : Part 1 : The Room

Sierra's POV

'' Brian ... I ... I think it's time ... '' I whispered , as he kept looking at me , probably thinking I was going crazy ...

'' Time for what ? '' he asked ...

'' Time I told you everything about me ... The whole story ... Brian I - '' I started saying , but suddenly the sound of a loud thunder cut my speech , and immediately it started raining . Is that a sign or what ? , I thought to myself as Brian forced me to stand up and run towards the bus .

'' God , a f*cking thunder this early in the morning ? '' Brian said desperately and tried fixing his hair somehow . I simply stood there frozen , not knowing what else I could possibly do . I was lost in my own fantasy world , where even the f*cking thunder was something f*cking Noel had planned . Nothing made sense to me ...

'' Hey , hey ... Baby are you okay ? '' I heard faint sounds , and looked up to see Brian standing in front of me , gently shaking my shoulders ...

'' Y-eah .. I'm fine ... J-ust , just c-old ... '' I said ...

'' Oh , sorry Sierra ... I forgot , sh*t ... Wait here , I'll go find you something to wear ... Just wait , okay ? '' he asked calmly , and I nodded as he disappeared somewhere in the bunk area . He came out shortly after , holding a huge , black T-shirt ...

'' Here , it's the only one I found that was clean enough ... '' he joked and I smirked ...

'' Seems I'm taking all your shirts away from you lately ... '' and he smiled back , while he hugged me tightly ...

'' You can have my everything , baby ... '' he said softly and I nodded , kissing the tip of his nose before leaving in order to change . After I did that , I found Brian sitting on the couch , holding a huge cup while another one was placed on the small table in front of him . The moment he saw me , he smiled , and patted the seat next to him .

'' Here , I thought I'd make us both some hot , delicious chocolate ... Just to warm ourselves a bit ... '' he said sweetly , and I faintly smiled at him as I sat next to him , and took the cup in my hands ...

'' Thanks ... '' I said as I took a sip ... '' It's great ... '' I whispered , and he smiled as he used his free arm to hug me close to his body ...

We stayed there , while the storm went on and on . I couldn't say a word . I was ready to tell him everything , and right then the storm stopped us .

'' Afraid of storms ? '' I heard Brian whisper , and I nodded faintly ...

'' Terrified , actually ... It's not the sound as much as the feeling I get ... That something terrible will happen ... '' I whispered back , focusing my attention on Brian's steady heartbeat ...

'' Do you feel like that now ? '' he asked softly ...

'' I don't know ... Maybe ... '' I said quietly , and I felt Brian caressing the top of my head ...

'' Hey , look at me ... '' he said , and I weakly raised my head to meet his brown orbs ...

'' Nothing's going to happen to you ... '' he said , and I smiled for a bit , before frowning once again as I remembered I had to tell him my story ...

'' Brian ... I have to tell you ... '' I started , but Brian shook his head ...

'' I'm not pressuring you , baby , not ever again ... If you don't want to tell me now , it's okay ... You can tell me the moment you feel ready ... And I promise I'll be here ... Right here ... '' he said , and I nodded , appreciating the fact that he was able to trust me so much .
'' I know , baby ... B-ut I have to tell you now ... I mean , I should have done that a lot earlier , but I couldn't bring myself to do that ... S-o forgive me for that ... '' I said to him , and he nodded slightly ...

'' Don't worry about it , baby ... I'm listening ... Tell me everything ... '' he said as he turned his body towards mine , and rested his hands on my sides ...

'' O-okay ... First , please let me finish the story ... You need to listen to everything , Brian ... It's not going to be easy , not at all ... But remember that it's been so long ... And I've changed ... I'm not a bad person , Brian ... I promise you that ... '' I said softly , trying my best to hold back any tears . But Brian's smile encouraged me to continue ...

'' I know you are not a bad person , baby ... I know ... '' he said , and smiled a bit , indicating that he was ready to learn everything . So , I took a huge breath , and started talking about that horror I referred to simply as my '' past '' .

'' Okay ... Well it all starts back then , while all of us still were in Greece . I always dreamed of starting a band , and the moment Devilish Grins formed , I knew we'd have a chance to pursue that dream . We couldn't accomplish that in Greece though . So we chose to leave , and go somewhere far , far away ... And , truth be told , there is not a better place than USA when it comes down to fulfilling one's dream and expectations ... '' I started , and smiled when I saw Brian smiling as well ...

'' So we reached New York . We decided we'd start from there . We were writing music like crazy , none of us would eat just so the whole band would be able to pay for studios and demos and sh*t . But still , we thought it was the best thing that had ever happened to any of us . Because we were making it on our own , without anyone's help ... And that felt absolutely amazing ... '' I said , smiling a bit as I remembered those days , when innocence was the first thing that characterized us as a band .

'' However , we got tired . Tired of waiting for a studio to be available for practice , tired of sending endless demos everywhere and not even receiving an answer ... That was when ... When the Alliance came in the whole picture ... '' I mumbled , and saw Brian furrowing his eyebrows ...

'' What's that ? '' he asked , and I shook my head ...

'' Have you heard of all these mysterious rock - star deaths ? '' I asked , and he looked at me , even more puzzled than before ...

'' You mean , like Jim Morrison's death ? Or Kurt Cobain's death ? '' he asked curiously , and I nodded ...

'' Those are just the most mainstream examples ... You see , the Alliance somehow controls everything that happens in the metal / rock music world . They are people who can make a band a huge hit overnight by the push of a button ... They have that kind of power ... Especially for bands that don't come from the U.S. ... '' I said , and took another breath as I continued ...

'' They make the rules , you don't interfere ... And you never get to see their faces ... Never . They only send their representatives , those are the only ones you can communicate with ... They are called the '' Alphas '' ... '' I said , and Brian shook his head , showing that he understood what I was talking about ...

'' The Alphas tell you exactly what the Alliance orders . And you have to follow their orders . Step by step . That way , you become a hit ! You get the chance to play in huge arenas with millions of people as your audience ... They make your dream come true ... That was the reason we agreed to work with an Alpha ... '' I continued , and took a deep breath ...

'' But you see , it's not only '' rainbows and butterflies '' ... There are rules , very strict rules . First , you can't tell anyone about the Alliance . Second , you are not allowed to find out the Alpha's name . Third , you can't question anything the Alpha tells you . And Fourth ... You have to prove your loyalty to the Alliance ... '' , I said softly . Brian furrowed his eyebrows ..

'' What does that mean ? '' he asked , and I opened my eyes ...

'' Every Alpha will demand you to do something . And you have to do it , no matter what it is ... The Alliance has no control over what the Alpha will ask from you . So , no matter what , you have to do it ... Otherwise , everything ends ... '' I said , and Brian once again nodded ...

'' That guy at the bar ... He is an Alpha , right ? The one who threatened you that night ? '' he asked , and I nodded ...

'' His name is Noel ... And yes , he WAS our Alpha ... As far as I know , he's not an Alpha anymore ... Not after everything that happened ... '' I muttered ...

'' What happened ? '' he asked , and that moment a loud thunder echoed in the room .

'' It all was smooth at the start . Noel seemed like a pretty cool guy . He hadn't asked for anything , even thought he'd let us know of all the rules of the Alliance . Instead , he'd hang out with us , even participate in the recordings . Inevitably , we bonded with him . We really believed he was helping us ... But that was far from true ... Because Noel , well , we wasn't simply an Alpha ... '' I said ...

'' One day , I decided to visit his home ... He'd given me his keys , so I had no problem getting in ... I was surprised not to find him there , so I thought I'd sit there and wait for him . I decided to explore his house a bit , so I headed towards his office ... '' I whispered , as by now the memories were flying freely in my head ...

I walked in a total black room , that I supposed was Noel's office . Even though his whole house was tidy , his office seemed like a complete mess . There were tons of documents thrown down the floor , that contained symbols ... It was like everything were written in some weird code . Across the wall , there was a huge map of something I couldn't recognize . However , I managed to spot thousands of red drops scattered all over it . I got closer , and felt horrified as I figured out that the red drops were , actually , blood .

Right then , I heard noises coming from the living room , indicating that Noel was probably home . I felt the need to hide , so I collected some papers and got in the big , dark brown wardrobe that , thankfully , was almost empty . I could hear everything that were happening , though . I heard Noel screaming ...

'' WHAT DID I TELL YOUR MOM ? '' , and then some silent cries before a small voice replied ...

'' I ... I d-on't kn-ow S-ir ... M-omm-y ... W-hat's h-appening ? M-ommy ... '' the voice that seemed to belong to a little boy said , and then the sound of a loud slap echoed ...

'' YOU ARE TALKING TO ME NOW , YOU F*CKING BITCH ... Now TELL ME ! WHAT DID I TELL YOUR MOM ? '' Noel's screams filled the room again , and my eyes widened as I heard a woman's crying pleads ...

'' P-lease ... Please let the b-oy go ... D-o what-ever you w-ant with m-e ... Anyth-ing ... J-ust let my b-aby g-o ... '' she cried , and I winced as I heard the sound of another slap ...

'' I don't want to do NOTHING with you ! You are a F*CKING C*NT , WHO HAS NO F*CKING IDEA OF HOW TO KEEP HER END OF A DEAL ... NOW SH*T YOUR HOLE , I'm talking to the kid ... '' Noel growled , and sighed ...

'' Now , boy , you know what ? Your mother is a f*cking slut ! She's been f*cking so many guys ever since your daddy left ... I bet that was the reason he left you anyways , I mean , the f*cking slut was probably banging every single man in the neighborhood ... Now I want you to take this , point it right there and pull this ... Make her pay for everything she's done to you ... '' Noel said strongly to the little kid , and I covered my mouth with my one hand , careful not to make a sound ...

'' C'mon , stop hesitating ! It's really simple ... Just f*cking grab the gun , and point right there , between the eyes ... Then pull the f*cking trigger ... '' Noel encouraged the kid .

'' Baby , d-on't l-isten to him ... He's lying , Pete ... He's l-ying ... '' the boy's mother cried , but Noel punched her , probably breaking her nose ...

'' Look at her , PETE ! F*cking LOOK AT HER ! See the f*cking blood running down her face ... That's how you feel inside , right Peter ? You are bleeding , kid , and it's all just because of her ... She's the reason you never met your daddy , 'cause she couldn't keep him ... You are better off without her ... Now grab the gun , here , HOLD IT God-damned it ! Hold it steady '' Noel ordered the kid , and I managed to somehow open the door of the wardrobe without anyone noticing ...

Now I could see everything . There was a woman down the floor , holding her nose with her one hand while she struggled to reach to her son with the other one . Her son was standing right across her . He couldn't be more than 10 -years old . His small hands were shaking as he was holding on the gun . Noel was right behind the boy , kneeling down so he could reach the boy's ears . He reached and held the boy's hands , making sure the gun was steady ...

'' Now , Peter , this is the trigger ... Before you pull it , I want you to look deep in that slut's eyes , and tell her she is a stupid b*tch , and the whole world is better off without her ... '' Noel said to the boy , and I watched in horror as the boy's mum shrank away from her son , who was now aiming at her ...

'' P-lease , P-eter ... D-on't l-isten to him ... Y-ou ... Y-ou k-now I l-ove you b-oy ... I-t wasn't m-y fault your daddy walked a-way ... I-f I c-ould , I'd d-o anything t-o br- '' the woman on the floor pleaded ...

'' Don't listen to HER , Peter ... Pull the trigger , and I'll tell you where your Dad is ... He told me he wants to see you so badly , but that will happen only if you pull the f*cking trigger ... And say those f*cking words ... '' Noel growled , and I saw the boy aiming the gun at his mother , and saying with a steady voice ...

'' You are a stupid b*tch , and the whole world is better off without you ... '' , the boy said , and pulled the trigger ...

A loud scream echoed in the room , along with the sound of a skull opening in half , and blood splattering on the walls . I put both of my hands over my mouth , trying to stop myself from throwing up as I heard the little boy ask Noel ...

'' Can I see my daddy now ? '' , and Noel chuckled in response ...

'' Sure , come with me ... '' he said , and I heard the door opening , and slamming shut after a few seconds .

I waited for a few minutes before I opened the wardrobe , and got out . I gathered as many papers as I could , and put them inside my bag . I had to leave the house quickly .

I went through the living room , and almost threw up as I saw the body of the poor woman laying there , her brains scattered everywhere around her . However , the moment I turned to leave , I spotted a single white piece of paper , that had a woman's picture on it ... I took it in my hands , and started reading it , my eyes widening ...

Patient's First Name : Angelica

Patient's Last Name : Woods

Patient's Condition : Hallucinations , Illusions , Psychosis

Patient's Possible Illness : Schizophrenia , Multiple Personality Disorder , ADHD


The paper was torn after those lines , but on top of the page there was a photo of a woman .

A woman that looked exactly like the one that was now lying down the floor . And right next to the picture , a hospital name : Saint Markus Asylum .

I left the paper right where I'd found it , and noticed there was a small recorder right next to the paper . I took the cassette out , and read what it said on the outside ..

'' Woods - 13/4/01 ''

I put the cassette back in , and pressed play . All that came out of the recorder were screams , frantic screams of a woman that seemed to be helpless . She was yelling for help , and begging for a life , not her own , but her baby's ...

'' PLEASE !! NO , NO , NO !! DON'T KILL HIM... PLEEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !!! '' the desperate cries of the woman filled , until a cold voice of a man interrupted them ...

'' Angelica , we both know there is no baby ... '' , the voice said , but the cries only intensified ....

'' DON'T ... DON'T TOUCH ME ... PLEASE DON'T KILL MY BABY '' , the woman screamed again , and the tape stopped right there .

I felt too horrified as I dropped the recorder down , and rushed outside the house , in hopes of finding out who Noel really was ...
♠ ♠ ♠
The story is pretty big so I haf to cut it in two :) Next Update is up tomorrow :)

Thanks to SevenfoldGirl_ for commenting <3 <3 <3 :))

So tell me what you think of this , a.k.a COMMENT :) And subscribe :D

xoxoxo <3 <3 :)