Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

My Story : Part 2 : The Beach

Sierra's POV

I sighed and watched as Brian was still looking at me with a confused expression ...

'' Didn't you call the cops ? '' he asked , and I shook my head ...

'' No , I had no time to do that ... '' I whispered , and immediately Brian hugged me closer ...

'' What ... What do you mean ? '' he asked , slightly panicked ...

'' He ... H-e found me ... '' I said quietly , and allowed myself to continue and bring back all those memories , once again ...

I left as quickly as I could , and rushed to my apartment . However , the moment I got in , I widened my eyes in horror . Everything was a complete mess , papers , notes scattered all around the floor . Even the two guitars we had were broken in half .

After some minutes Jason came in , and looked horrified as well as he placed his hands on his head and looked towards the ceiling .

'' Who the F*CK could do this ? '' he murmured , and I stood there , slightly shaking ...

'' I might have a specific person on mind ... '' I whispered , and Jason turned and looked at me in disbelief ...

'' What do you mean , Sierra ? '' he asked , and I shook my head ...

'' Noel , Jason .... He's not what he says he is ... He's hiding something from us ... '' I said , but Noel desperately replied ...

'' Sierra , we DON'T f*cking question our ALPHA ! We are not allowed to do that ... So , no matter what , keep him out of this ... '' , he said strongly , but I continued ...

'' I went to his place today ... I saw him , Jason ... He forced a kid to kill his own f*cking mother ! He ... He made him shoot her in the f*cking head ... And all over his office there were thousands of these ! '' I said as I took all the documents out of my bag and showed them to Jason . He held them there and tried understanding what they meant ...

'' All I know is that everything somehow is connected to an asylum , Saint Markus Asylum ... And the woman , the woman who got shot , she was in that asylum ... '' I whispered , and watched as Jason furrowed his eyebrows ...

'' Sierra , I ... I - don't know what to say ... Every thing's written in some kind of code , and we need the keyword in order to understand what the f*ck it says .... Maybe we should call the c-
'' Jason started saying , before a voice interrupted us ...

'' Don't bother doing that , it won't do you any good , kids ... '' Noel's cold voice came from the door , and both me and Noel froze in our spots ...

'' Now , Sierra ... Why would you go to places you are not supposed to ? '' he said tauntingly as he came towards me and grabbed me from behind , placing his head in the crook of my neck , his lips close to my ears ...

'' You honestly thought you'd manage to go unnoticed ? I wanted you to see everything , Sierra ... I wanted to show you the real '' me '' ... '' he whispered , and let me free unexpectedly as he walked towards Jason ...

'' But you HAD to come here , and tell everything you saw to your little friend ... And now , I'm afraid , I can't let him live ... Knowing everything and stuff ... '' Noel said venomously as he took out his gun and pointed straight to Jason . I threw myself in front of Jason , in desperate hopes of saving him ...

'' Now , Jason ... If you really care for her , you wouldn't want her caught up in between this , would you ? She might accidentally take the bullet , originally destined for you ... '' Noel muttered , and watched in horror as Jason pushed me aside , pushing his own body against the barrel of the gun ...

'' You are not going to hurt her ... I'm not going to let you ... You f*cking lied to us , we TRUSTED you , and you played with us all ... You can kill me now , for sure , but guess what ? You can't kill her ! You'll NEVER kill her ! '' Jason screamed in Noels face , and the barrel was now against his chest ...

'' Jason wh - '' I tried talking to Jason , but he raised his hand , indicating that I should stay right where I was ...

'' He loves you , Sierra ... This f*cking monster loves you , so he'd never kill you ... But , asshole , she KNOWS ! She may not know too much right now , but sure as f*ck will somehow find a way to figure everything out ... And all your secrets will be revealed ... So shoot me , mother f*cker , SHOOT ME ! '' Jason screamed and a loud sound erupted as Noel fired the gun ...

Jason's body fell down the floor , and he held his hand to his side , as he tried to somehow stop the blood from running . I'd already started crying , and tried to get close to him .

However , before I could get anywhere near him , I felt Noel grabbing me violently , and rushing me out of the apartment . Thank God , though , I managed to throw my cell towards Jason , just in order to give him a chance to live . He had to make it out alive ...


I took a long breath before I continued ...

'' Noel put me in his car , blindfolded ... I had no idea where he'd take me ... '' I said , and felt Brian tightening his grip on me , trying to reassure me that everything would be OK ...

'' H-e took me to the beach ... '' ... I whispered ...

I was now standing at some beach with Noel glaring at me , his gun in his hand . It was pouring , and I could already feel myself shaking ...

'' WHY , SIERRA ? Why ? Why would you go and do that ? Just when everything were going perfect ... '' he screamed , and I shrieked away from him ...

'' Don't you F*CKING DO THAT ! Look at ME ! Don't you hide , LOOK ! '' he said as he reached and grabbed my hands violently ...

'' I'd never hurt you ... Never ... That f*cker was right , I love you ... I want to let you in my world ... '' he said , but then something inside me snapped ...

'' You mean your madness ? I don't even KNOW what you are ! I thought you were our friend , MY friend ... And next thing I know , you go out there and start shooting people ? Forcing little kids to kill their own mothers ? What the hell ? You are a MONSTER ! '' I screamed , and watched in horror as Noel's facial expression somehow twisted , his eyes turning into slits ...

'' Don't you f*cking say that , Sierra ... You have NO CLUE ! You know what ? I thought I'd give you a chance , a chance to escape ... But NOW ? YOU leave me no choice ... '' he said strongly , and then turned around and yelled at someone ...

I stood there in disbelief after I heard some screams coming from somewhere far away from us . I watched in horror as two men approached , holding another one by his arms . The man being held looked horrible , he had cuts all over his body , his clothes were dirty and blood was dripping from his mouth .

Noel chuckled as he forced his the weak's man head up ...

'' Looking good , man ? '' he said , and before the man could even say a word , Noel punched him , and the man's head fell down once again ...

'' Oh , sorry , what was that ? Say it again , please ? '' Noel said again , and kicked the man in the stomach . He kept on doing that for some minutes , until the man was completely shaking ...

'' Now that we remembered each other , I'd like you to meet Sierra ... Sierra ... This is .. well , you don't really need to know his name ... '' Noel said sarcastically ...

'' What are you t - '' I tried asking Noel , but I was too terrified to speak ...

'' He's just a poor freak , sweetheart ... He's seeing things , imagining sh*t ... Like his son or something ... '' he said , and my eyes widened ...

'' Oh , didn't you know ? This is Pete's father ... Or at least that's what it says on the papers ... He gave his everything to his family , in hopes of ... protecting them ... '' Noel said , and the man raised his head ...

'' Wh-at ... W-hat d-id you d-o to them ? D-did you hurt them ? D-id you touch Ang - '' the man started stuttering , and Noel wasted no time in punching him once again ...

'' Your f*cking slut is DEAD , you f*cking retard ... She was a freak JUST LIKE YOU ! And she screamed , oh , she SCREAMED as your lovely kid shot her ! '' Noel said , and the poor man's eyes widened ...

'' N-no ... B-ut you prom-ised ... You pr-omised y-ou wouldn't h-urt them ... Th-at's wh-y I g-ot in there ... That's wh-y I w-ent in th-at pl-ace ... Th-at asy - '' the man screamed , as much as he could , but Noel punched him again , and pointed the gun to his face ...

'' You talk TOO MUCH ! SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY , AND LEARN HOW TO LISTEN .! '' Noel growled , and watched as the man shrieked again , trying to hide from him ...

'' Oh , now you are scared , huh ? Don't worry , I'm not going to kill you . She will ... '' Noel said , and pointed at me ...

'' The 4th rule , Sierra ... Prove your loyalty to the Alliance ... '' Noel said , and grabbed my hand , handing me the gun ...

'' B-ut it's all o-ver now , Noel .... You k-illed Jason , there i-s no band ... '' I said , while crying . Noel stood behind me , and leaned forward and whispered to me ...

'' Jason isn't dead yet ... He's in the hospital ... I have people out of his room right f*cking now ... You either shoot this man right f*cking now , or your friend dies ... '' Noel said , and I shook my head once again ...

'' I - I can't ... Noel , please ... I'll do anything else .. I've never shot a man ... '' I pleaded , and sighed ...

'' And how can I know you are saying the truth ? For all I know Jason is still lying there , bleeding to death ... '' I whispered , and I heard Noel chuckling ...

'' Well , for starters , you don't ... But I honestly don't think you have any other choice ... Do it , Sierra ... He's only a freak ... He has NO place in this world ... '' Noel said , and held my hands straight so the gun was now aiming at the man's head .

Right then , the two guys that were holding the man left , and the man's body collapsed . Noel's angry voice though , forced him to sit straight up , or at least as straight as possible ...

'' Now , Sierra ... Go closer , and shoot him ... Or say goodbye to Jason ... Once and for all ... '' Noel said , and whispered once again ...

'' They are only waiting for my call , baby ... '' and then left my hands .

I was surprised to see that my hands were now aiming at the man without anyone holding them . I got closer to the man , like a robot , and pointed straight to his forehead .

Now , the man's body was shaking completely . Tears were running down his face , and he was clutching a small picture in his one hand . I stepped even closer , and forced the picture out of that man's hand . I was shocked as I saw that , in the picture , there was a woman and a boy . It was really old , and I could hardly make out the faces ...

I stood back up again , and pointed the gun at the man's head . He looked down , and started whispering random words . I knee led forward , trying to make out what he was saying . And indeed , all I heard were random words ...

'' Tha-t place ... B-ad p-lace ... D-emons a-ll ar-ound the w-alls , ar-ound me , i-n m-y head .. Sp-iders , cr-awling ... Sk-in .. Al-ive ... I-t wasn'-t thei-r fault .. I-t wasn'-t h-er f-ault ... Sh-e c-ould hav-e b-een s-aved ... Sh-e w-as innocen-t .. Sh-e could h-ave been sa-fe ... s-afe ... s-af-e ... Conne-ct th-e d-ots ... the d-ots on th-e w-all .... The b-lood ... She could have been s-aved ... s-aved ... s-aved ... '' the man kept on whispering , his tone becoming more intense by the second , until he started screaming ...

'' SH-E W-AS INNO-CENT .... SH-E .... S-HE SHOULDN-T HAVE G-ONE TH-ERE .... SH-E SHOU-LD HAVE BEEN F-REE ... SHE COULD H-AVE BEEN S-AVED ! '' he screamed in my face and grabbed my arm ...

'' She ... w-as beautiful .... J-ust l-ike y-ou ... T-oo beautif-ul ... S-he ... didn't deserve to g-o ... Sh-e sh-ould b-e h-ere n-ow ... Th-ey pr-omised th-ey woul-d brin-g her here ... SHE ... SHE COUL-D HA-VE BEEN SAVED .... SA- '' the man kept on screaming until the sound of a loud gunshot cut him ...

His body fell back , blood gushing out of his chest . I stared in shock at my own hands , realizing I had been the one to pull the trigger ...


'' I - I killed him , Brian .... An innocent m-an I ... I shot him ... And I didn't ev-en blink ... Th-ere w-as blood ev-erywhere ... And a-ll th-at ... Th-at f*cking monser did w-as s-ay '' Good Girl '' ... Tha-t's a-ll h-e told m-e ... '' I said through muffled cries , while Brian's hands were wrapped around me .

'' And , th-en ... He c-ame ... An-d kissed me ... And I didn't pull away ... Because I knew exactly wh-at I had to d-o to end every-thing ... '' I whispered , and sighed before I continued ...

'' Right when he was kissing me , I brought the gun against his chest ... And ... I pulled the trigger ... '' I said , and Brian didn't move an inch ...

'' I shot him ... It felt like the right thing to do right then ... After I shot him , I started running , to get away from him , from that f*cking beach ... I went back home , and thanked God as I saw that Jason wasn't lying down the floor , half dead ... I called people , and managed to find where Jason was ... '' I said ...

'' After everything , we chose to let go ... We didn't care about the Alliance , we chose to try even harder and make it on our own ... And that was exactly what we did ... '' I whispered , and stopped to look at Brian's eyes ...

'' That was almost 2 years ago ... We had no idea what had happened to Noel until some months ago ... And to be specific , one day before our tour started ... We all thought he was dead , but he's alive ... He's the guy you fought with that night at the bar , and he's the one behind that accident you had a month ago ... He's the one who send that damned letter that morning ... And all these only point towards one thing : Noel is back ... '' I whispered ...

'' He's threatening everyone ... And now you are in the middle of this , Brian ... And I can't keep you safe , I can't promise you that you 'll stay alive through this ... He's too strong , he is gathering allies and I'm afraid that ... th-at no one will be able to stop him ... '' I whispered , and turned to look at Brian ...

'' He won't stop ... Brian . He won't stop until he gets what he wants ... '' I said , and Brian looked deep in my eyes ...

'' And what is it that he wants ? '' he asked , and I sighed ...

'' Me ... '' I said ... '' And he will stop at nothing ... And we'll run , I know we will , we'll try to protect ourselves from him the best we can ... B-ut ... in the end ... '' I said , and wiped some more tears that were already falling ....

'' In the end , he'll always win , baby ... '' I whispered , and cried some more as I felt Brian hugging me closer to him than ever ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo , yeah , that's Sierra's story :)

Pleeeease tell me what you think of it :) Aaand leave your predictions on how Brian will react ? Is he going to walk away , or stick around ? :)

Thanks to amandap for commenting on the last chapter , as well to anyone who reads this :D

Sooo , Pleeease subscribe and leave a comment :) More comments = More updates ;) I just really want to know what you think

Kisseeees :** :)