Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Easy Way Out

Brian's POV

The rain had almost stopped the moment Sierra finished talking . I didn't know what to say or do . I felt scared , terrified actually . I mean , that guy had almost killed me once , only God knows how I'd managed to survive . And now I learned that he'd be coming for me , again . And I wasn't sure I'd be able to survive through a second attack .

Sierra noticed I hadn't said a word to her , and she sniffled as she stood up , and looked at me ...

'' Br-ian ... I can't prom-ise you th-at you'll b-e safe ... S-o I ... I nee-d to kno-w ... Are y-ou willing to stay wi-th me through this ? '' she mumbled , and I looked at her with worried eyes ...

'' S-ierra ... Honestly I- I don't kn-ow ... '' I said , and she looked at me not saying a word , probably encouraging me to continue talking ...

'' I - I j-ust need some time to think ... To figure things ou-t ... '' I said , and stood up as I tried to reach her , but she pulled away from my touch ...

'' I - I knew it ... S - o ... Th-is is goodbye ? '' she questioned silently , and I sighed ...

'' I don't know ... I just need some time , Sierra ... '' I said , and watched as she shook her head ...

'' S-ave it ... You don't h-ave to think ab-out it ... Forg- , just forget all about it , a-ll about m-e ... '' she said and moved to leave the bus ...

I wanted more than anything to go after her , hold her and let her know that I was there for her , that we'd fight that a**hole together . But , for some weird reason , I didn't move an inch . I just stayed there , and stared at nothing .

I heard some sounds coming from the bunks , and after some minutes Zacky came in . He looked at me weirdly , and scratched the back of his neck as he said ...

'' Why are you up so early , Gates ? And where is Sierra ? She slept here , right ? '' he asked , and I sighed as I passed by him , not saying a word before crushing in my bunk .

'' Wake me up when we get to the venue ! '' I yelled , before I hugged the pillow and wished for sleep grace me with its presence . I closed my eyes and smiled , as the pillow smelled exactly like Sierra . So I fell asleep holding onto it for dear life , just because the scent made me feel as if she was laying next to me ...

Sierra's POV

Thank God , I hadn't moved any of my stuff in the A7X's bus , so I left without much attention . I just went back in our bus , rushed in my bunk and closed my eyes tightly , allowing the tears to fall .

Honestly , right then , I felt like I wanted to die . I mean , of course , Brian's reaction was logical . When somehow a random person finds out a lunatic is after him , and there is an easy way out , he's bound to pick the latter . However , I wished , deep inside me , that Brian's reaction would have been different ; that he would refuse to give up on us , that he would choose to be there for me despite all the risks involved . And , yes , that was extremely selfish of me , but I couldn't help how I felt inside .

I kept on crying for quite a few minutes , before I felt like I'd run out of tears to shed . So I sighed , and decided to get out of my bunk . I mean , it hurt me deep inside to know that our story had ended , but I wouldn't allow myself to give up . No matter what , I 'd find the strength in me to make it through .

I got out , and walked in the living room of the bus , where everybody was wide awake , and watching TV . Jason looked at me , a genuine look of confusion all over his face . I just shook my head as he reached and hugged me ...

'' Hey , hey ... It's okay ... It's okay ... '' he whispered , but I still didn't say anything ...

'' What happened , baby girl ? '' Jason asked as he pulled away in order to take a good look in my face ...

'' I - I told him ... Everything ... '' I mumbled , and he nodded ...

'' And ? '' he asked ...

'' H-e ... He said goodbye , Jason ... '' I whispered , and he shook his head ...

'' Sweetheart , he's an idiot ... Don't worry about him right now ... Listen , listen t-o me ... '' Jason pleaded , and held my head softly in his hands ...

'' I- I 'm a mess , J ... A complete mess ... N-o wonder he g-ave up ... I - I don'-t deserve l-ove ... '' I said softly , but Jason shook his head '' no '' ...

'' You have no idea what you are saying right now , Sierra ... You ... Y-ou are the m-ost amazing girl I've ev-er met ... You are there for the people you care for , you'll defend them with everything in you ... You fight for what you believe in , you n-ever give up ... So if that a**hole can't understand that , and chose to give up , then it's his loss . Because he's missing out on a hell lot of extraordinary things that come with you being you ... '' he said sweetly , and I smiled a little ...

'' You really believe that , Jason ? '' I asked , and he nodded ...

'' I absolutely do ... And maybe you are a mess , so what ? I say you are a wonderful mess , so perplexed that one things that comes out in you is beauty .... Pure beauty in all shapes and form ... All for the ones willing to appreciate it ... '' Jason said and I smiled as I kissed his cheek ...

'' Thank you , Jason ... I hope you know the same goes to you .... '' I said , and he smiled ...

'' Nah , I don't think so ... But remember , Sierra ... I'm always going to be here for you ... Always ... '' he said , and I nodded as I wiped the few tears that had managed to somehow fall , but had now thankfully stopped ...

So I took a seat next to Jason , and all of us sat there and watched whatever the f*ck was on . Just like the old times ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FF After The Show xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian's POV

Even when I was on stage , my mind was still on Sierra . I'd hardly seen her , which only made things worse . I needed to find her , because now I kind of knew I'd messed up . So , the moment the show ended , I rushed off stage , handing my guitar to the crew as I made my way towards the bus , eager to take a shower and then somehow get my thoughts in order .

However , as I kept walking towards the bus , I bumped into someone . I stopped and looked down , surprised as I saw Sierra picking herself up from the ground .

'' Oh , God , I'm so so - Brian ? '' she asked in disbelief as her eyes met mine . Immediately she turned to leave , but I grabbed her arm ...

'' Sierra , wait , I need to t- '' I tried saying , but she interrupted me as she pulled her hand away from mine ...

'' I don't think there's anything we need to talk about , you made yourself pretty clear this morning ... '' she said bitterly , and I rolled my eyes ...

'' I only said I needed some time to think , Sierra ... That's all I said ! '' I said , desperation slightly evident in my voice ...

'' Really ? Because ALL I heard was a series of vague responses ... '' she said strongly , and glared at me ...

'' That's not true ... '' I mumbled , though I knew that was a lie ...

'' It's the absolute truth , Brian ... So leave , let me go ... '' she said and started walking away from me ...

'' Great ... WALK AWAY ... Like you always do .... '' I snapped at her , and she turned around , looking at me with widened eyes ....

'' How dare you ? '' she asked , and the look in her eyes made me wish I was dead ...

'' Sierra I - '' I tried apologizing , but words failed to exit my mouth ...

'' You blame me ? Even for THIS ? Just , HOW dare you ? After everything I f*cking told you ... '' she said desperately , and I saw some tears forming in the corners of her eyes ...

'' Sierra ... P-lease don't ... Don't cry ... I'm so sorry ... '' I said softly , but she shook her head , wiping the tears off her face quickly before looking at me again ...

'' I'll do whatever the f*ck I want , Brian ... I won't ask for your permission ... '' she said angrily , and looked down immediately as she saw that there were people staring at us . I sighed , and looked at her once again ...

'' I never said you had to ... I just hate seeing you cry , Sierra , you know that ... '' I whispered , and tried once again to reach her and hold her , but she avoided me yet again ...

'' Well , you really shouldn't feel like that , Brian ... YOU f*cking did this to me ... '' she said , and her words felt like knifes being thrown straight in my heart ...

'' Don't say that ... '' I pleaded , but she huffed ...

'' It's the truth ... I had to deal with it , now it's your turn ... '' she said venomously , and turned away from me as she walked towards her bus .

I gulped and got in our bus , slamming the door shut behind me . God , this time I'd f*cked up royally . Up until a few minutes ago I was positive that we'd somehow manage to reconnect with Sierra . But right now , it all seemed pointless . That look of out-most hurt in her eyes had forced my heart to shatter in a million pieces .

And right when I thought things couldn't get much worse , I widened my eyes as I spotted a familiar figure sitting on the couch , smiling deviously to me ...

'' Michelle , what do you want ? '' I asked , and shut my eyes , as I already felt the headache coming ...

'' I just thought I'd come over ... Right when my point prove 100% real ... '' she said as she stood up and reached towards me ...

'' Also , I thought that maybe you'd be needing some of this ... '' she said , and handed me a bottle of Jack . I smiled a bit as I opened the bottle , not missing any seconds in taking a huge sip from the bottle ...

'' Thanks for the booze ... Now please leave ... '' I said , and she scoffed ...

'' Now , that's not fair ... I'm being all nice to you , bringing you something to drink , and you are going to push me away like that ? '' Michelle said , and moved her hands to grab my shirt . I tried squirming away from her touch , but she had a way too tight hold of it ...

'' Michelle , what the f*ck ? Leave me ALONE ! '' I growled as I finally set myself free from her . I hurried to get out of the bus , and tried to find any of the guys . Thankfully , I spotted Johnny .

'' Hey , man , are you coming ? '' he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows ...

'' Oh , I take it you don't know ? We are all hitting that bar in town . They say it's legendary ... Strippers and all that kind of sh*t ... '' Johnny explained , sounding too excited for his own good ...

'' Naah , man , I think I'll pass ... '' I said , but right then I spotted Sierra leaving her bus , holding hands with Jason . She looked incredible . However my eyes turned into slits the moment I saw Jason leaning and whispering something to Sierra's ear , making her giggle ...

'' Now that I think about it , I'll join ... Just wait for a second ... '' I said as I rushed in the bus once again , just to make myself look decent . If there was any chance of being with sierra again , I'd do whatever it took .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FF To The Bar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Still Brian's POV )

The night was definitely not going as I expected . Sierra was completely ignoring me . She was sitting there with the guys from her band , and frankly she looked like she was having the time of her life .

I , on the other hand , looked and felt miserable . I'd drank too much already , in hopes of somehow numbing the pain , but the alcohol only seemed to intensify it . My heart ached more by every passing second . I just couldn't take it anymore , so I drank the next shot and sprinted out of the bar .

I went to the parking place behind the bar , and simply sat there , immediately reaching for the pack of Marlboro in my pocket . I lit up my first cigarette for the night , and stared right ahead of me .

Even the f*cking smoke reminded me of her ...

Sierra's POV

I was just smiling at everyone , pretending I was having the out-most fun , when in reality I was dying inside . Brian had walked in the bar , and was sitting there drinking every single thing he managed to put his hands on . I was beyond angry at him , though , for everything he'd done today .

And after all , all we did was fight . The moment we reached a point where one could safely assume that everything were going great , something weird occured , and we fell back to the start . What was the point in all this pain ?

I sighed as I took a sip of my whiskey , and felt someone sitting next to me . I smiled as I recognized Zacky 's beautiful eyes staring into mine ...

'' Heey '' I said happily , and he smiled ...

'' Hello to you too ... '' he greeted back ,and we started chatting ...

'' Uhm , listen , what happened between you two ? If you don't mind me asking ... '' Zacky questioned ...

'' It's complicated , and I'd rather not talk about it right now ... '' I mumbled , and he nodded ...

'' Fair enough , but just so you know , he's been drinking his guts out this whole night ... He barely talked to anyone after the morning ... And now he stormed out of the bar , for no obvious reason ... '' he said , and I furrowed my eyebrows ...

'' So ? '' I asked , and he chuckled ...

'' Look , Brian is acting like a little child when he's hurt by the people he likes ... He wants YOU to go to him ... '' he commented , and I shook my head ...

'' Zacky , it's far more compl - '' I tried reasoning with him , but he raised his hand ...

'' I don't think so ... Things are simple , Sierra ... Go to him ... '' he finished and then stood up , heading towards another man I didn't recognize .

I sighed . Maybe Zacky was right . Things are simple . People make everything so complicated . So , I left my whiskey on the table , and got out of the bar , trying to spot Brian . And , unfortunately , I succeeded in doing that ...

Brian's POV

I stood there , not making a sound . Everything around me were spinning in circles , and honestly I felt as if I had no idea how to tell reality from fiction ...

Right then , I heard the sound of heels on concrete . I raised my head , and was met with a female presence , walking towards me . I couldn't contain the excitement inside me . That short , little black dress , those heels , those brown hair I'd grown to adore ... SHE was coming towards me ...

'' Sieeeerraaaa ... Y-ou ... You caaaaaaaame ! '' I exclaimed as I reached to the woman and held her there . I felt her nails caressing my chest and slightly frowned , as I didn't remember Sierra ever doing something like that . But , to hell with that . She could do whatever she wished with me ...

'' Of course I came , baby ... I could never leave you .... '' she said in a weird voice , that didn't sound like her at all . But I shrugged that off as well .

She moved her lips to my neck , and started placing sloppy kisses all over my neck . I smiled , even though the kisses felt different as well ...

'' I miiiissed you so much ... I'm so , so , so , sooo sorry , Sierra ... I never meant t-o hurt you ... I w-as being stupid , baby ... '' I tried apologizing , but she didn't seem to care about anything I had to say . She reached towards my pants , and undid my belt . My eyes widened slightly ....

'' S-sierra , baby ? What a-re you doing ? '' I asked in disbelief , and she looked up ...

'' Y-ou don't want me ? '' she asked , and somehow she seemed different to me . But she was Sierra . She had to be ...

'' Of c-ourse I want you , baby ... I j-ust ... Ar-e you sure you want i-t ? I'd pro-mised you I wouldn't pressure you i-n anything ... '' I said , but she caused me to gasp as she grabbed my dick strongly ...

'' Enough with that ... I want you inside me ... F*ck me , right here , right now ! '' I heard that voice and felt her rubbing my member as she forced her tongue in my mouth . The kiss wasn't like the ones we'd shared before . It was rough , almost emotionless , and generally totally different to any of the previous ones .

In that state , though , I managed to shrug that off as well . I wasted no time in forcing my member inside her body , making her gasp . She didn't feel as tight as I'd expected , but I didn't mind . All I cared about was the fact that she'd come back to me ...

Sierra kept on groaning in pleasure , her hands reaching and grabbing at my biceps hard , and I grunted in pain a bit as I felt nails digging in my flesh . I knew she didn't have that long nails , though in my mind right then nothing made sense . Nothing could bring me back to reality , but that one little sentence that escaped her mouth ...

'' God , I missed you f*cking me ... '' she mumbled , and I pulled away in disbelief . I heard silent cries from behind me , and turned around to see Sierra standing there , tears running down her cheeks ...

She stood there , just looking at me , her eyes showing the hurt inside her was immense .

My eyes widened in surprise as I turned again , and saw that the person in my arms was no other than my ex - wife ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo thoughts ? :) Don't kill me , everything happens for a reason ;)

Uhm , even though I don't know exactly when this story is going to end , I already have thoughts for a sequel :) ! Would you guys like to see that happening ?

Let me know in the comments , along with your opinions on this and all : )

Next update will be out ... Soooon ;D

And as ALWAYS , HUGE thanks to SevenfoldGirl_ for commenting :)) <3 <3 <3 , and also to anyone who reads and subscribes :)

<3 <3 <3