Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Hidden Truths

Sierra's POV

I followed Brian to the bus , and waited some minutes before I entered , and found him in the bathroom , staring at the small , white bag in his hands . I could tell he was fighting his own emotions .

'' Just f*cking take it ... '' I murmured , and watched as he raised his head , his soft gaze meeting my hurt one .

'' Sierra , b-elieve me ... I don't w-ant to do it , b- '' he started saying slowly , and I looked down .

'' Yeah , I know ... Y-ou need it in order to perform , otherwise you m-ight end up passing out on stage or something ... S-o take it ... '' I whispered , and felt tears pricking at the corners of my eyes as I continued .

'' I'm the o-ne responsible for th-is anyways ... '' I said in an almost inaudible tone , but Brian probably heard it as he rushed towards me .

'' D-on't say that again , baby ... You know it's not like that ... '' he said softly , and his arms touched my sides in the most comforting way possible .

'' It is Brian ... You started doing drugs after we broke up , you put yourself in this because of
me ... And my stupid ignorance and idiotic f*cking ego ... And now here I a-m ... Asking you to quit it r-ight away ... I h-ave no right to do s-omething like that ... '' I said , and now the tears were running freely down my cheeks .

Brian moved closer , and wrapped his arms around my frame , hugging me as closely as possible . He kissed my head , and rested it in the crook of my neck , while his hands started rubbing smooth circles on my back .

'' You have the right to do anything you want with me , Sierra ... I'm yours , now and for as long as it's possible ... And I know that we fight , and we might hurt each other in the meantime ... However ... '' he paused , and gently moved so he could look straight in my eyes ...

'' When we are together , just like this ... I feel that nothing can hurt me . I think of nothing else but you , and I swear to God I feel like a sixteen year old boy falling in love for the first time ... You ... You make this ... '' he said , and placed my hand over his heart .

'' ... Beat faster ... So no matter what , don't you ever think that you cause me pain when you are with me . And I want to get off drugs , I want to stay clean for good because ... '' he started saying , but he hesitated ...

'' What ? '' , I asked , and he smiled ...

'' I want to stay healthy , so that we can grow old together ... I want to live as much time as possible with you in my life ... '' he finished , and I felt my heart melt at his words .

'' I want the same thing , Brian ... That's the reason why I don't want you doing any drugs . And I get so upset too easily because I know that they can f*cking kill you if you give them the chance ... But in the same time , I know you can't quit drugs just like that , i-t takes time ... So you nee-d your doze ... '' I mumbled , and Brian chuckled as he hugged me even closer ...

'' I'm already taking half the doze I used to ... And be sure I'm taking the minimum possible ... Sure I may have some trouble getting up in the morning or something , but that isn't strong enough to make me quit on us .... '' he said strongly , and I nodded ...

'' G-ood to know ... '' I smiled , but frowned instantly as I felt Brian trembling slightly ...

'' Oh ... '' that was all I said as I got out of his embrace and looked at him . He looked at me apologetically ...

'' Baby , I'm s- '' he started saying , but I shook my head .

'' No , it's okay , I get it ... You have to take your doze ... I - I just can't sit here and watch you doing that , s-o I'll just leave ... '' I said softly , and he approached me once again , holding me tightly against his chest .

'' Y-ou know this won't be forever ... Things will be better , I ' LL get better ... '' he whispered , and I nodded . We pulled away from each other , seeing that the trembling slowly started taking over Brian's moves .

'' I'll ... I'll wait outside , okay ? '' I asked , and he nodded . I kissed his lips softly before I exited the bus , and leaned against it , waiting for him to come out .

He opened the door after some minutes and got out , looking way better than before . I faked a smile , not really keen on the fact that drugs were now in his blood , affecting his heart and brain , but I kind of knew there was no point in fighting with him over this again . Instead I allowed our hands to lace together , and we started walking towards the venue , since the gig was about to start in an hour or something .

I still didn't feel 100% okay with Brian . Our relationship was supposed to be based on sheer honesty , and still he hadn't said a word about that Mark guy . I had told him everything , and still he , I guess , didn't feel comfortable with sharing everything with me . However , I wouldn't go there and say anything to him , instead I'd give him the time and chance to let me know about everything .

As we were walking , though , I noticed that Brian was constantly looking around , like he was afraid that something or someone would be coming for us on any minute . I knew this whole thing was happening due to what Mark had told him , but I decided to play it as if I had no clue ...

'' Brian is something wrong ? '' I asked , and he shook his head quickly .

'' No , no , baby , everything is fine , why would you say that ? '' he asked and looked at me with a clearly forced calm expression ...

'' Because I see you acting all nervous and everything ... Are you sure everything's okay ? '' I pressed even more , but Brian looked over at me weirdly .

'' Yes , Sierra , everything's okay ... You don't have to worry about anything , I've got everything under control ... '' Brian said softly and squeezed my hand , a gesture to which I responded with a faint smile . He still won't tell me the truth ...

We reached the backstage area and said our goodbyes , seeing that I had to go on stage in less than 15 minutes or something , so I had to get ready and all . Brian gave me a huge hug , holding me tightly against his chest as he kissed the top of my head and whispered ...

'' Be careful up there , baby ... '' he said , and I nodded as I looked up at him .

'' You too , Brian ... And stay away from the flying bras that tend to make their way towards you the whole time , okay ? '' I joked , and he chuckled as he nodded ...

'' I will , but Sierra I'm serious ... After your show ends , please don't go anywhere alone ... Until I get off the stage... Please promise me that ... '' he pleaded , and I furrowed my eyebrows ..

'' Why are you saying all these ? '' I questioned , hoping that maybe this time he'd FINALLY tell me everything ...

'' It's ... It's not important , baby girl ... I just need you to promise me this , please ? I only want you to be safe ... '' he said softly , and I nodded slightly ...

'' O-okay I promise... '' I said , and faked another small smile as I heard him sighing ...

'' Thank you ... '' Brian said sweetly , and crushed his lips on mine as a crew member shouted for us to get ready . I chuckled and pulled away ...

'' See you after the show , Mr. rock star ... '' I smirked at him , and he smiled .

'' You have no idea what you do to me , Sierra ... '' he whispered , and kissed my forehead softly , as he handed something to me .

'' What is this ? '' I asked as I looked in my hand , and saw that he'd given me a silver chain with some sort of a round thing hanging from somewhere . I knew he wore it a lot , but I had no clue why he was giving this to me ...

'' It's , well , it's nothing too fancy , but it's for protection or something ... I don't know if it works , but I think it has worked enough for me ... '' he said , and I smiled ...

'' Brian , you don't have to do this , it's ok- '' I tried reasoning with him , but he wouldn't take no for an answer ...

'' Just put it on , please ? '' he pleaded softly , and I chuckled ...

'' Okay okay , I will ... But just so you know if there is a person with a gun in the crowd , a piece of metal won't save me ... '' I joked , and Brian grunted quietly ...

'' Maybe it will , if the bullet goes and gets stuck in this , it will save your life ... '' he said slowly , and I laughed ...

'' Did you think too much in order to say this ? '' I asked , and he smiled ...

'' Whatever , you'll see ... Not that I want a guy with a gun to be in the crowd , but I''m j- '' he started saying and I chuckled a bit more as I wrapped my hands around his neck .

'' You sound so silly some times ... '' I said in between laughs , and he rolled his eyes .

'' You know I only want you to be safe ... '' he said softly , and I smiled .

'' Me too , baby ... '' I whispered back .

Right then I turned around as I saw Jason running towards us , screaming for me to '' get my ass over there because sadly they have no second singer and they kind of need one '' . I chuckled as I whispered to Brian that I'd meet him after the show ended , and rushed away with Jason in order to get everything ready for the show ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FF After The Show xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( Still Sierra's POV )

The show went great , as always , but still my mind was plagued by Brian's inability to tell me the complete truth . I tried to find any reasons that would justify his secrecy , but failed miserably . I really couldn't understand that .

After the show ended , I rushed backstage , and remembered I'd promised Brian that I wouldn't go anywhere alone . That left me with no choice but to sit backstage and wait for him to finish his show , seeing that Jason or any other of the guys were nowhere to be found . I sighed as I ultimately felt too bored for my own good , and mentally cursed at myself when I remembered that I'd left my iPod in our bus .

Figuring that getting my iPod was a fairly good excuse for me to go to the bus for a while I stood up and started exiting the backstage area , but felt a hand stopping me . I turned around and met a pair of dark brown eyes I recognized belonged to Matt Berry , one of the A7X's roadies . I'd met him some time ago , he was extremely fun to be around with , but right then he looked at me strictly ...

'' Where are you going , Sierra ? '' he questioned , and I looked at him weirdly ...

'' To the bus , why ? '' I asked , and he furrowed his eyebrows ...

'' Gates told me to not let you go anywhere alone ... '' he said , and I rolled my eyes playfully ...

'' C'mmon Matt , it will only take some minutes ... I'll be back before you know it ... '' I pleaded , but Matt kept his hold on me ...

'' What is so important that can't wait until Brian finishes the show ? '' he asked again , and I sighed loudly ...

'' I need to get my iPod , okay ? Plus I can't stay in one place for too long and it's still early , would you like it more if I went out later in the night ? '' I joked , and Matt chuckled slightly ...

'' Okay , alright ... Just make it quick ... '' he said and let go of my arm . I muttered a thanks and smirked at him as I continued walking towards the bus .

The bus was dark , as no one was in it . I walked in and after some effort I found the thing I was looking for , along with some magazines . I went to the bathroom and tried to fix myself a bit so I looked somehow decent . However , seeing that I'd just finished playing a show for an hour and a half , I couldn't say that my efforts paid off too well .

I walked out of the bus and started making my way to the backstage area again , when I heard a male voice calling my name . I turned around and saw that a man was running towards me . It was dark , so I couldn't make out his face completely . His voice however , sounded familiar ...

'' Hello , are you Sierra from Devilish Grins ? '' he asked , and I nodded ...

'' Yeah , that's me ... '' I said , and I felt a weird sense overcoming my whole body ...

'' Man , you are awesome ! You look great on stage , the way you move and all ! And your voice is extraordinaire !!! I'm really glad to finally meet you ... '' the man said , and I chuckled ...

'' Thanks , man ... I don't really know what to say , but thanks ! What's your name ? '' I said as kindly as I could , but immediately felt my heart stop as the man moved closer , and the light illuminated his features , causing me to recognize him . His voice made my blood freeze ...

'' Oh , excuse me ... I completely forgot my manners ... I'm Mark ... ''
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm BACK :) Thank GOD the exams are over , so from now on and for a couple of weeks I'll be updating like crazyy :)

Thanks to SevenfoldGirl_ and A7X-PapaRoachLvr for commenting on the last chapter 2 weeks ago ;) <3 <3 <3

Sooo don't forget to leave your opinions on this in the comment section :) <3 And of course thanks to ANYONE who reads and subscribes :)

Aaand NEW MIBBA ? It's the first time I post on it , so it's exciting as well :)

That's all for now , next chapter = TOMORROW :)

Take care <3