Status: active.

Demise.

nine.

Norah went and sat in her seat, English class was the only safe place along with Keyboarding. Somewhere where Prosper wasn’t.
He honestly must be that stupid if he thinks I don’t know about his little whorish games. Norah thought.

“Hi there.”

Norah looked up and there was a boy with light brown hair and green eyes in front of her.

“Um hi.”

“Don’t worry I’m not here to bother you like Prosper, I’m just being friendly. I’m Chris.”

He held out his hand and Norah shook it.

“Norah.”

“Nice to meet you, so everyone’s ranting about how the new girl is going to fall for Prosper.”
Chris said with a grin.

Norah huffed rolling her eyes.

“Well whoever they are, they‘re wrong. Never in my life would I like a Tonka tool like that, especially one that could possibly have contracted AIDS already.”

Chris laughed lightly and the teacher sent a glare our way and they looked at our work.

“I like you, you’re tough and I’d love to see you put Prosper in his place. He needs to get told off once and a while.”

“Oh trust me my friend, I will, no doubt about it.”

Chris grinned and shifted in his seat a little.

“Be my Partner for this project?” he asked her.

Norah smiled slightly. “Only if you promise not to even think about making a move or touching me in anyway way shape or form.”

He put his right hand up.

“Scouts honor my dear.”

Norah smiled and shook her head. She thought Chris was funny, and nerdy and that’s what made him a cool guy. It looked like Norah had made a new friend. She couldn’t wait till she saw the look on Prospers face when he saw her with Chris.

Pure Gold.

“So, what’s his deal? I mean why is he such a douche bag?” Norah asks.

He shrugs. “People around here think there’s nothing wrong with him, everyone thinks he’s perfect. Like god.”

“Well he’s defiantly no god.” she mumbled.

People must be blind as a bat, because their defiantly is something wrong with Prosper, she thought.

Everyone was just to blind to realize it.
♠ ♠ ♠
RUHHROHHH Norah made a friend :) who knows what will happen hehehehehe commmmentss !!!!!!!!!!