Status: active.

Demise.

ten.

Prosper stormed up to Chris with a furious look on his face. A little birdie had mentioned to Prosper that Chris and Norah were partners in English and Prosper felt like Chris was getting in his way of getting to Norah.

“Dude, what the fuck are you trying to pull!”

Chris looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play stupid Chris, what’s going on with you and Norah!”

Chris started to laugh then, right in Prospers face and everyone was staring, Prosper was getting embarrassed and he was about ready to punch Chris in the face.

“You’re so jealous man, I asked her to be my partner for our English project, chill.”

Prospers jaw relaxed a little.

“Don’t even think of getting in my way Chris, I’ll kick your ass.”

It’s true. Prosper didn’t want anyone getting in his way. Not Chris, not anyone. He wanted to prove to everyone and himself that he could get her.

“What’s the matter Prosper, afraid she’ll fall for a guy like me?”

Prospers jaw clenched along with his fists. He felt betrayed, Chris was his friend and he was going to go and do that to him? That didn’t fly in Prospers book.

“Honestly, she’s not going to like you with that kind of attitude.”

“What attitude?”

Chris huffed and rolled his eyes.

“Listen to you man, you walk around this place bragging about every girl that falls into your lap and you expect Norah? Of all people to fall into your lap let alone your bed? You must be sadly mistaken. Norah is a great person and she’s to smart for what you’re trying to play, and I suggest you start being a better person and actually take peoples feelings into consideration and stop thinking about getting your fucking dick wet.”

With that Chris got up and knocked his chair over walking out of the library. Prosper couldn’t believe the words that had come out of Chris’s mouth. He picked the chair up and sat in it.

“Holy shit..” he said to himself.

Maybe Chris was right.. All of this was getting to his head, all the love from everyone and all the attention.

He didn’t need it.

Prosper ran a hand through his hair and looked up a little. Norah was sitting on the other side of the library.

He decided not to go and try and talk to Norah, he was going to give Norah some space and let her breathe a little. In the end Chris was like Prospers conscience, he had knocked some sense into his head. Someone had finally got to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit. well i want to know everyone's opinion comment comment comment!