Status: active.

Demise.

thirteen.

Norah woke up with her head pounding and her head spinning. She didn’t know where she was cause she knew she wasn’t in her own bed let alone her own house.
“Where the hell am I?”
She looked around spotting a motor cross poster on the wall and raised an eyebrow at the green blanket on her. She looked over the side of the bed and Chris was fast asleep on the floor with a pillow and no blanket.

“Chris..” she whispered

He snored a little louder and she leaned down to jab him in the side.

“Chris!”

She fell off the bed and on top of Chris causing him to groan and wake up.

“Well good morning to you too Norah!” he said wincing.

“Ohh, I’m sorry, how the hell did I get here?” Norah asked.

“Well, to save you from the punishment of your life, I texted your mother and told her you were staying with Alyssa, in fact I saved myself cause my parents are away and if they found out I had a girl over, they would have had me castrated. So you’re welcome.”

Norah looked at Chris as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“Thank you, that was nice of you too do.”

“Yeah well you almost puked all over me, so you owe me big time.”

Norah smiled getting up looking around for the rest of her clothes. Chris had leant her a oversized t shirt that looked like a nightgown on her.

“Did you..”

He shook his head. “You got yourself dressed. You put it on backwards, but you did it yourself.”

Norah got her stuff and told Chris she would walk back home. She wondered why Chris was so nice like that, well that’s just the kind of guy Chris was.

Sweet, gentle and caring.

On the way home Norah remembered she had to baby-sit John’s kids. She began to run and she cursed under her breath noticing that John would be dropping them off in a matter of ten minutes.

Norah made it home with 5 minutes to spare ran up to her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a -t shirt. When the doorbell rang her baby brother Liam was screaming for her and she opened the door her eyes went wide.

Prosper was standing at the door with John’s kids. Tallulah in his arms thumb in her mouth and Cj standing next to him with his Nintendo DS.

“Hi Nowah!” Tallulah said reaching for her.

She took her from Prosper and kissed her cheek.

“Hi kids, go play with Liam, he’s in the living room.”

They ran in and sat with Liam on the floor. Prosper looked at Norah and grinned.

“So you’re they’re babysitter.” he said leaning against the doorframe.

“Yeah I am, why the hell are you here? I though John was bringing them.” she snapped.

“Woah, calm yourself. He asked me to bring them for him. His wife’s hanging a baby and he needed to be there. You look pretty hung over how was you’re night?”

She rolled her eyes and closed the door in his face.

“I’ll be back to pick them up later!” he called out.

Just great she thought. Just great. Now he knows where she lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i've been taking so long to update. i was just having some horible writers block with this :O tell me what you think.