Status: active.

Demise.

seventeen.

Norah told her parents about Yale.

And that she might have second thoughts on going and it didn’t end well. They screamed at her and yelled until they’re throats were sore, the complained about all the money that was made to be put into her account just so she could attend if her scholarships didn’t cut it.

They complained and complained and it felt like a on-going thing. They never yelled at her like this, Norah never cried so much in her life.

She rolled over in her bed and sniffed looking at the alarm clock. 12:00 a.m.

Norah needed to go for a walk, she needed to get out of the house and she couldn’t believe she was doing this. She opened her laptop and surprisingly he was online.

‘Can you meet me on the corner of my house… please?’
‘On my way.’


She sighed putting on her sweater and quietly climbed out her window and into the tree jumping down. She didn’t know why she told Prosper to come and meet her. She didn’t want to be alone or maybe she just wanted to talk to someone.

No.

She could have talked to anyone, but who would be willing to come out at midnight? Prosper was wearing a hoodie and black sweatpants and he was smiling.

“I knew you would call.”

“I didn’t call you jackass, I IM’d you.”

“Hey, now now with that tone of voice, I was nice enough to come out at midnight to meet you.”

She sighed in defeat. He was right, he didn’t have to come out.

“Sorry.”

“So why did you ask me to come out Norah?” he asked putting his hands in his pockets.
Norah wasn’t going to tell him about Harvard and her parents fighting with her, he didn’t have to know every detail of her life, she barely knows him right?

“I just needed to get out, I didn’t want to go alone.”

He laughed slightly. “You hungry?”

Norah nodded slightly and they walked to a nearby 7 eleven for a soda and some nachos. They sat on the curb eating in silence and Prosper would throw questions and Norah would keep the answer short and simple.

“Can I ask you a question Prosper?”

“Sure thing baby doll.”

She raised an eyebrow at Prosper and he smiled.

“Sorry, yes Norah. Ask me a question.”

“Do you think you’re funny?”

Prosper looked at her and started laughing.

“Actually, I do.”

She flicked him in the forehead followed by him rubbing his forehead and saying ‘ouch’.

“Well, Mr. Wayland you’re not funny.”

He smiled and got up throwing the nacho’s in the trash can.

“You’ll get used to it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) sooo what do you guys think???