Status: active.

Demise.

thirty.

Everything with Norah was Perfect in Prospers eyes.

They would fight from time to time, but they always found a way to make up, Even if Prosper sat in front her house at three in the morning on a school night and if Norah was banging at his door at dawn, they still made up.

Prosper was beginning to think that this was a reason to feel godly, cause he had Norah and no one else did.

Eyes would watch them walk in the halls together hand in hand but Norah would just put a smile on her face and ignore it-and Prosper loved it about her.

They were sitting together at lunch with Chris and his new girlfriend Jasmine, They liked her a lot and they were a good couple.

That’s when trouble started.

Angelique walked right up to Norah and asked if she could talk to her. Norah gladly got up and walked with Angelique into the Corner. Prosper was watching them closely.

“I hope you know that I had Prosper first and you’re enjoying my sloppy seconds.”

Norah laughed and crossed her arms over chest. “Who said I was having sex with Prosper Angelique?”

“Oh come on Norah! You’d be a complete fool not to sleep with him! He’s sexy and you on the other hand don’t deserve him.”

Norah watched her carefully and her eyes began to narrow. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me Norah, you don’t deserve him.”

“Well, he obviously picked me over a little smut like you, unlike other girls I don’t open my legs for every guy that crosses my path and I would check for STD’s hun, you don’t look so well.”

That’s when Angelique swung at Norah punching her square in her cheek. Prosper got up quick as Norah pushed Angelique to the floor and started to beat her face in.

Prosper pulled Norah off her and threw her over his shoulder walking away.

“I’ll get you bitch!” Norah screamed kicking her feet.

Prosper patted her butt and she relaxed instantly. Once they got to the parking lot Prosper set her down and looked at her.

“Are you ready to calm down now?”

She nodded and sighed looking at him. Her cheek was slightly bruised and her lip was a little puffy, this was nothing compared to what she just did to Angelique’s face.

“That’s my girl.” he lightly ran his finger over Norah’s cheek and she winced.

“Let’s get some ice at the nurse.” he put his arm around Norah’s shoulder and she leaned close to him.

“You realize you’re going to get suspended right?”

“Yeah, I know. But I don’t care. She got what was coming to her.”

Prosper laughed and kissed the top of Norah’s head.

“For the record, I’d choose you over her any day.” he said.

She tightened her arm around his waist and they walked off to the Nurse. Prosper couldn’t help but love her more then he already did.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay finally updatedddd :D comments comments comments :D