Status: active.

Demise.

thirty-one.

Norah had gotten suspended just like Prosper predicted. Once Norah’s parents found out she had gotten into a fight- her father’s face was so red, he couldn’t even put his anger into words.

Norah’s parents were those type of parents that would say “A girl like you shouldn’t be fighting.” But Norah didn’t care, if she was going to be grounded she was going to be grounded.

But she wasn’t allowed to see Prosper.

He would sit in the house pacing back and forth cause he didn’t know what to do. It was almost five in the afternoon and he was all alone.

No mom, certainly no Dad, and no Norah.

Achilles jumped on the couch and laid his head on Prospers lap. He whined a little and Prosper pat his head gently.

“This sucks.”

Achilles made a little whining noise and lifted his head slightly looking at him.
“I miss Norah.” he told Achilles.

He made a low sad whining noise and put his paws over his eyes. Even the god missed Norah.

“Yeah you too huh? Well she’s grounded and you can’t see her till she’s out of lockdown.”

Norah was only suspended for four days, but those four days would seem like a lifetime to Prosper.

The clock ticked by and the hours went and by the time Prosper nearly flipped his lid he grabbed his keys and drove to Norah’s. He turned off his lights and looked at the house, it looked like her parents weren’t home cause their car was gone and the lights were off except Norah’s bedroom.

Just to be safe he parked his car down the street and hopped the fence in Norah’s yard.
To Prosper this was like a suicide mission, but he needed to see Norah. He climbed up her tree hoping to god he wouldn’t fall and crack his head open-this was crazy but he didn’t care.

“Norah… Norahhh!” he hissed.

She opened the window and had a big smile on her face.

“Prosper! What the hell are you doing in my tree?”

She held out her hand and he climbed inside her window he quickly pulled her into his arms and hugged her close.

“I missed you.”

She laughed and hugged him back. “It’s only been a day.”

“But still a day feels like forever for me, and not having you in school… I might cry.”

“Aw no you won’t. When my parents go to work, I’ll just sneak my phone and delete all my conversations before they get home.”

Prosper grinned and held her hands in his rubbing them gently.

“Ohhh bad ass huh?”

She winked and wrapped her arms around Prospers neck leaning on her toes.

“Oh you know it.”

He leaned forward and kissed her lips picking her up slightly off the floor. He didn’t want to leave, he wanted to stay there, wrapped up with Norah and just like that.

Norah pulled back and smiled at Prosper.

“My parents will be back soon, and if they catch you in here, they’ll never let me see you again.”

Prosper frowned pouting his lip and sighed.

“Fine, I’ll go, only cause our relationship is on the line if I stay, text me as soon as you can.”

She nodded and pecked his lips before he opened the window praying he didn’t fall- but he stopped and looked at Norah.

“Hey Nor?”

“Yeah?” she asked.

“I .. I think I’m falling in love with you.”

She walked over to him and kissed him gently on his lips then whispered.

“I love you too.”

He grinned from ear to ear feeling his heart in his chest pounding, she loved him too… she loved him too. He never felt this about anyone and he was just to excited about all of this.
He quickly climbed out the tree and ran all the way back to his car, the grin never left his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW THEY SOO CAUTTTE RIGHT? :D im debatingg on the next chapter being Norah's birthdayy, what do you guys think?