Status: active.

Demise.

five.

Marine Biology was horrible for Norah.

Just when she had expected to stay invisible she had the attention of four boys and the dirty looks from some of the girls in her class. She had received four numbers and was asked out to dinner.

Great. Norah thought.

She got a couple of whistles walking down the hallway and she simply rolled her eyes. Way to start of the first day.

Norah’s next class was Keyboarding; she loved piano and everything about it. She’s been playing since she was five.

“Welcome Welcome just take a seat over there next to Mr. Wayland.” Mr. Can had said.

Norah had walked over sitting in front of a keyboard and looked at the boy next to her. He had a dopey grin on his face that made Norah almost disgusted. She could tell he was one of the jerk off jocks so she just turned forward and hoped he wouldn’t talk to her.

But she was wrong.

“So you’re her aren’t you?” he asked leaning forward a little.

“Depending on who you’re referring to.”

“Well someone’s got spunk and attitude, I like that.”

“You’re not the only one, so don’t get to happy.”

“Ouch. I’m Prosper.”

Norah didn’t care who he was or where he came from, She just wanted to get this class over with.

“Nice to know.”

All through-out the rest of the period, Norah and plugged her headphones into her keyboard and started to play what she knew from her piano classes. She knew Prosper was watching her play and she was slowly getting agitated. As soon as the bell rang she got up getting her bag together.

“Aren’t you going to tell me you’re name?” Prosper had asked.
Norah was already out the door when before he had even finished his sentence.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was kinda short. i have a busy schedule lately. comment subscribe <3