Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Moving?

Cassandra and Jack made their way to the cafeteria and when they arrived they saw Alex and Jordan Marie hugging each other.

“Whoa, looks like Marie and Alex are getting it on!” Jack exclaimed while winking.

“Yes! Now Alex will be over me and we’ll never speak of the kiss and flowers ever again,” Cassandra said while a sigh of relief.

“He gave you flowers too?!” Jack exclaimed.

“Yeah, didn’t I tell you that?” Cassandra asked while looking at him.

“No, you failed to mention that he gave you flowers,” Jack told her with a frown.

“What type of flowers?” Jack asked her while looking at his shoes.

“Lilies,” Cassandra told him.

“Your favorite! I bet you guys kissed that day in the park,” Jack exclaimed.

“No, we didn’t! We only kissed once,” Cassandra told him hoping to calm him down.

“Whatever, “ Jack muttered.

“Jack, I’m sorry. Are we still friends?” Cassandra asked him.

“I guess,” Jack told her.

“Okay,” Cassandra told him. She moved closer to him and hugged him. “I’m very sorry.”

“I know. I’m sorry too,” Jack replied nuzzling his face into her hair. “Your hair smells good.”

“Thanks. It’s my jasmine shampoo,” Cassandra told him.

“Oh, well it smells divine,” he told her.

“Divine?” she asked him while smiling.

“Yeah, divine,” he told her. “I’m trying to broaden my vocabulary.”

“Whoa…when did you become so smart?” Cassandra asked her ex-boyfriend.

“Mrs. Kalpone told me that I should,” Jack told her.

“Of course she did,” Cassandra said while rolling her eyes.

“What can I say? She’s hot,” Jack told her with a smirk.

“I know she is,” Cassandra said. “I’m just going to go over and apologize to Alex and Jordan Marie.” Jack and Cassandra walked over to Alex and Jordan Marie. She cleared her throat and Alex and Jordan Marie looked at her.

“I just came to apologize for storming out of here like that. I’m terribly sorry,” Cassandra told them.

“No problem Cass,” Alex told her with his crooked smile.

“Yeah, I totally get what you’re going through,” Jordan Marie told her with a sympathetic smile.

“Thanks. I think I like you Jordan Marie,” Cassandra told her with a smile.

“I think I like you as well,” she told Cassandra.

“We’re having a band practice tomorrow. Do you want to join us?” Alex asked Jordan Marie.

“You guys are in a band? That’s so awesome!” she told them.

“Yeah, I’m the singer and I play guitar, Jack is our lead guitarist, Rian is our drummer, and this guy named Zack is our bassist. He doesn’t go to this school though,” Alex explained to Jordan Marie.

“Ohhh, well I’d love to go! Will you be there, Cassandra?” Jordan asked her.

“Of course,” Cassandra told her, “my friend Jenn will be there as well.”

“Awesome,” Jordan Marie said.

{&&admiring&&}

The band meeting was at 5 o’clock and it was 4:30 now. She finished her homework and had her shower and changed her clothes. She drove over to Alex’s house and walked up to his front door. She knocked on the door and she saw it was Jack who answered it.

“Hi Jack,” she said.

“Hi Cass,” he replied, “come on in.” Cassandra walked into the Gaskarths’ home and went down into their garage.

“Hey guys,” she greeted everyone.

“Hey,” they all replied back. She saw Alex and Jordan Marie talking, Rian and Kara making out, and Jenn was talking to Zack. She wondered why she was talking to him. Cassandra walked over to Jenn and said hi to Zack.
“So, did you guys meet Jordan Marie?” she asked them.

“Yeah, she’s really nice,” Jenn told her.

“And sexy,” Zack added with a smirk as he looked over at her.

“I suggest that you don’t hit on her,” Cassandra told him.

“And why is that?” he asked. Zack definitely was going to flirt with her. She was just too hot not to flirt with.

“Because she seems to really like Alex and Alex seems to really like her,” Cassandra told him.

“Well, I think a little healthy competition wouldn’t be that bad for him,” Zack told her. He got up off the chair he was sitting on and walked over to where Alex and Jordan Marie were talking.

“Hey,” they heard Zack say to them.

“Why do you look so down?” Cassandra asked her friend.

“I have some news,” Jenn told her.

“Really? What?” she asked. She wondered what news her friend could be carrying.
“I’ll tell all of you guys at once,” Jenn told her friend.

“Okay. When are you going to announce it?” Cassandra asked.

“Right about now,” Jenn replied. She cleared her throat to get everyone’s attention. “I have an announcement to make. Okay, now that all of you are listening I have to say something. I’m moving.”

“WHAT?!” Cassandra shrieked. “YOU’RE MOVING?!”

“Yeah,” Jenn whispered. They walked away from everyone so they could have a private conversation.

“I can’t believe you’re moving…what’s going to happen to our friendship?” she asked.

“I hope we can still be the best of friends. We can e-mail, text, talk on the phone. We can even send each other letter if you want to,” Jenn told her with a hopeful smile.

“I guess that’s what we’re gonna have to do,” Cassandra said. “Where are you moving?”

“Arizona,” Jenn replied.

“That’s so far away!” Cassandra whined.

“I know. It totally sucks,” Jenn agreed.

“But there is one good thing that comes out that move. You get to be closer to Garrett. Have you told him yet?” Cassandra asked her friend.

“No, not yet. I don’t know how he’ll react,” Jenn told her friend honestly.

“He’s going to be ecstatic,” Cassandra reassured her friend.

“Really?” Jenn asked her friend with a smile.

“Totally. Just don’t replace me with some chick from Arizona okay?” Cassandra told her friend.

“Okay, and don’t replace me with that Jordan chick,” Jenn said back.

“I won’t. I promise!” Cassandra told her friend while tearing up. They hugged each other tightly.

“I leave on Monday,” Jenn informed her friend.

“Monday?! That’s in 3 days!” Cassandra exclaimed surprised that her friend would be leaving her so soon.

“I know, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I was afraid that you would hate me,” Jenn explained.

“I could never hate you,” Cassandra told her friend. “Let’s go back and you can answer any questions the guys have.”

“Okay,” Jenn said and she started walking back to where the group was standing.

Cassandra couldn’t believe that her friend on 15 years was finally leaving her. She thought that they would be together forever and they would always have each other’s backs. Where would she go when she was upset? Who would she talk to about boys? What was she going to do without her best friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenn’s moving! D:

Cassandra’s outfit.

Readers: 114; Subscribers: 12; Comments: 22
Thank you so much guys <3<3

Please comment and subscribe! <3 c: