Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Don't Forget About Me. . .

After Jenn told everyone that she was moving to Arizona, everybody freaked. They told her that she couldn’t move and that they would miss her too much. Some even said that they hated her boyfriend for having her there with him instead of up here with them in Maryland.

“How could you do this to us?” Jack asked her.

“Believe if I could stay I would,” Jenn told her friend.

“I’m going to miss you so fucking much,” he replied while bringing her into a bone crushing hug.

“Jack, let go, you’re squishing me,” she told him. He let go of her with an apologetic expression.

“Sorry,” he told her sheepishly.

“It’s okay. I’m going to miss you a lot Jackie,” she told him while pinching his cheeks.

“Hey!” Jack exclaimed while batting her hands away from his face. Alex walked up to Jenn and asked her to speak with him privately. They walked over to a corner in the garage and Alex started to talk to her.

“What do you think is going on over there?” Jack asked Cass.

“I have no clue…maybe he’s going to tell her that he’s still madly in love with her and can’t bear to see her in the arms of another man?” Cassandra told her

“Hahaha, I doubt that. He’s probably going to say that he’s going to miss her and blah, blah, blah. So what do you think about Alex and Marie?” Jack looked at her waiting for her answer.

“I think that she’s good for him. She’ll keep his mind off of me and their personalities really mesh together,” Cassandra told him with a smile.

“I agree. So what do you think of Zack?” Jack asked her quietly.

“Well, it’s obvious he’s attractive but I haven’t really gotten to know him,” Cassandra said quietly while looking at Jack.

“Well, I think that he’s a great guy and that you’re lucky to have him,” Jack told her while looking at his feet.

“Jack, look at me,” Cassandra told him while trying to move his face so that he was looking at her. Jack moved his face so he was still looking at the ground. “Jack, look at me!” Cassandra ordered him. Jack reluctantly moved his face so that the was looking straight at Cassandra.

“What,” Jack muttered at her.

“You don’t have to say that,” Cassandra told him softly.

Jack remained quiet.

“I’m serious. You can be mad at me and hate me and hate Zack. Let your emotions out without getting drunk,” she told him looking at him sternly when she said the last line. “It’s okay to let your emotions show. I’m sorry that this had to happen to us. But I can honestly say that you were the best boyfriend I ever had. And I’m pretty sure that I loved you the most.”

Jack looked at her with a small smile on his face.

“Cassandra, I was honestly hurt when I heard that you kissed Alex and that you were already engaged to someone else, but I can’t stay mad at you. It’s physically impossible for me to. I don’t know why but I just can’t. I’ve loved you more than any of the other girls that I’ve been with and I’ll never forget you. And I’m extremely happy to hear what you said. I’m not going to say that I’m going to approve of your relationship with Zack but I’ll tolerate it. Just don’t make out in front of me or anything,” Jack told her with a small smile.

“Jack, I’m going to miss you so much. I’ll never forget you. And I doubt there’s going to be a relationship between me and Zack soon. I don’t think that I can forget you just yet,” Cassandra told him. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his lanky body tightly. “I’m going to miss you so much,” she whispered.

“It’s not like I’m going away or anything,” Jack joked with her.

“I know. I mean I’m going to miss hugging you and not letting go, cuddling with you, kissing you,” she trailed.

“I know. I’m going to miss that too. But, we just weren’t meant for each other. If we were, this wouldn’t have happened,” Jack reminded her.

“Wow Jack, you sound so wise. When did that happen?” Cassandra joked with him.

“I don’t know. All I know is that I’m gonna miss you like hell,” Jack told her while resting his face in her hair inhaling her scent. “I’m going to miss your smell so much.”

“What do I smell like?” Cassandra wondered.

“You smell like jasmine and vanilla. Weird combination but it’s your signature scent,” Jack told her.

“Well, you smell like smelly feet and stale beer,” Cassandra told him with a smirk.

“Hey! I told you that you smelt wonderful and you tell me I smell terrible. Some girlfriend you were,” he told her with a frown.

“I’m just kidding Jack. You smell like Jack. I don’t know how to explain it. It’s this mixture of your cologne and beer. It comforts me when I smell it. I know it doesn’t sound like it smells all that great but trust me it’s you,” Cassandra told him.

“Well thanks. Maybe I need to lay off the beer,” Jack told himself. “Nah, that’s not gonna happen.” He laughed at himself for even thinking of that.

“You don’t need to change anything Jack. You’re perfect,” Cassandra told him.

“Thanks. So this is it?” Jack asked him.

“I guess so,” Cassandra said. She let go of Jack and smiled one last smile at him before she walked away and started talking to Jenn and Alex.

“I’m going to miss her so fucking much,” Jack whispered to himself. He walked over and started talking to Rian, Zack, and Jordan Marie.

{&&admiring&&}

It was finally Monday and everybody was saying their tearful goodbyes to Jenn and her family. Kelsey, Cassandra’s little sister, seemed to be having the worst time saying goodbye out of everyone. Kelsey had a crush on Jenn’s little brother, Joshua.

“I’m gonna miss you so much Joshie,” Kelsey told her best friend.

“Me too,” Josh told his best friend.

“Do you have ta go?” Kelsey asked her friend.

“I guess. Mommy do we have ta go?” Josh asked his mom.

“Yes honey we do. I’m very sorry. Tell Kelsey that you’ll write to her and call her and e-mail her,” Mrs. Lee told her son.

“Kewsey, I pwomise that I’ll wite to you and call you eweyday,” Josh told his best friend.

“Pwomise?” Kelsey asked her friend while holding out her pinky.

“Pwomise,” Josh told her as he linked his pinky with hers.

“And we’re still getting mawwied when we’re eighteen wight?” Kelsey asked him with pleading eyes.

“Duh! I’ll wait for you forewer,” Josh told her while pulling her into a hug.

“Josh, it’s time to go,” Mrs. Lee told her son.

Meanwhile, Jenn and her friends were having a tearful goodbye as well.

“I’m gonna miss you so freakin’ much Jenn,” Cassandra told her best friend while pulling her into a hug.

“Me too Cass, me too,” Jenn told her friend while patting her back.

“Hey, hey, it’s my turn!” Jack said while trying to tear the two girls apart. After he managed to tear the two girls apart he embraced his friend and started crying.

“I can’t believe that you’re leaving me with these freaks!” Jack complained with frown.

We’re the freaks?” Alex asked his friend.

“Umm, yeah. Why don’t you say goodbye to your ex-girlfriend that you’ll probably never see again,” Jack offered to his friend. Alex walked over Jenn and hugged her tightly.

“If that douche ever hurts you I’m just a phone call away,” he whispered into her ear.

“Thanks Alex. I’ll remember that,” Jenn told him with a smile. “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

“Me too, Jenn, me too,” Alex said to his former girlfriend.

“Jenn, we have to go now or else we’re going to miss our flight,” Mr. Lee warned his daughter.

“Okay, well I guess I have to go. I’m going to miss you guys like hell,” Jenn told her friends. “Don’t forget me!”

“We won’t! Don’t forget about us!” they yelled back.

They watched as the Lees’ Honda Civic drove away. A few minutes later, everyone started branching off and walked to their houses. Right before Cassandra made her way to her front door she felt a vibrate in her back pocket. She opened her phone and saw a text message from Jenn.

To: Cass
From: Jenn <3
Don’t forget about me. I’ll never forget about you. Promise me we’ll talk soon?


Cassandra just smiled at this text message and walked up to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesterday was my birthdayyyy!!!! :D:D
Guess who's finally 15?!?!
ME! ;D
I'm so happy :)

Please comment and subscribe <3333
and I'll give you a piece of my birthday cake ;]