Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Best Day Ever

It’s been a week since Rian and Alex’s birthday celebration and everybody had a great time. Now, Cassandra was focusing on buying everybody Christmas presents and a Hanukah present for Jason. Right now she was once again at the mall and accompanying her this time was Zack. They were walking around the mall hand in hand looking for the perfect presents for their friends.

“I was thinking of getting Jordan one of those studded belts or one that has a cool design,” Cassandra told her boyfriend.

“I think that she’ll like that,” Zack told her while smiling down at her.

“What are you getting for her?” Cassandra asked him.

“I’m getting Ana and Jordan the same present, two different types of candles. They’ll like that right?” Zack asked his girlfriend.

“Yeah, I’m sure that they’ll love it,” she replied.

“Good, my mom suggested it,” Zack told her.

“You’re so cute,” Cassandra told him.

“Thanks,” Zack replied while blushing. He stopped in front of a Forever 21. “Do you want to go in here?” he asked her.

“Umm, totally!” Cassandra told her boyfriend. She quickly let go of his hand and ran into the store going immediately towards the closest clothing rack. Zack just shook his head as he smiled and slowly walked over to where his girlfriend was.

“What do you think of this one?” Cassandra asked him, holding up a cute flowy shirt that had a floral print on it.

“It looks nice,” he told her.

“We don’t have to stay here if you don’t want to,” Cassandra told him sensing his boredom.

“No, it’s totally fine plus you might find something good for Jordan or Ana,” Zack told her with a small smile.

“Are you sure?” Cassandra asked. Zack just nodded and Cassandra leaned up on her tippy toes and pecked his lips.

After spending a good forty-five minutes in the store Cassandra paid for the clothing that she had picked out and they walked out of the store.

“Do you want me to hold your bags?” Zack asked her.

“Are you sure?” Zack just took the bags from her hands and smiled at her. “Did you know that you’re the best boyfriend in the world?” Cassandra asked him.

“Yeah, I am pretty great aren’t I?” Zack said with a smirk. Cassandra just pushed him to side lightly.

Zack just laughed and transferred the other bag into his other hand so that he could hold hands with Cass.

“Hey, just letting you know, we’re going to Victoria’s Secret next,” Cassandra told her boyfriend.

His eyes immediately lit up.

“Really? Will you be trying some stuff on?” Zack asked his girlfriend with is eyes wide opened.

“I’m sure you’d like that, wouldn’t you,” Cassandra replied. “But, I’m not. They have nice body spray there and I was thinking about buying one for Ana and Jordan.”

“Awwww, if we have time can you try stuff on?” Zack asked desperately. What can he say? He’s a teenage guy after all.

“Maybe,” Cassandra told him.

That was a good enough answer for him and he happily walked next to Cassandra.
They arrived at the store all Zack could do was stare at the huge pictures that were posted by the windows.

Cassandra walked in the store knowing that she wouldn’t be able to tear him away if she tried. She walked over to the shelf that had the body spray and lotion on it and picked one out and smelled it. She did this until she found one that she was positive that Ana would like and then found one for Jordan. She paid for her things and walked out of the store finding her boyfriend in the exact same place she had left him in.

“We can go now,” Cassandra told Zack.

“But-but I thought that you were going to try stuff on!” Zack protested.

“I would have but someone was too busy looking at the poster to come into the store with me,” she told him.

“It’s not my fault! It’s just staring at me and I couldn’t ignore it. So, do you think they’re real?” he asked her.

“Let’s just go,” Cassandra said while pulling her boyfriend in the opposite direction.

“But they’re so big! There’s no way that they could be real!” Zack said to her.

After shopping for another hour or so and about ten more questions about if that girls boobs were real the two drove home and went to Cassandra’s house. Nobody was home since her father decided to take Kelsey to an amusement park for the day so she locked the door behind them and made her way up to her room. Zack followed her and sat on her bed while she put the stuff that she bought in her closet.

“So, my sister and dad won’t be back until around 7 so we have,” Cassandra quickly looked at her clock and saw that it was 2:30, “so that leaves us with four and a-half hours.”

“Let’s make some lunch? I’m really hungry,” Zack told her.

They walked downstairs and Cassandra looked in the refrigerator to see what they could eat.

“Do you want to make a pizza?” she asked Zack.

“Really? That sounds like a lot of fun,” he said.

“Awesome, could you get the flour, yeast and water?” Cassandra asked .

Zack nodded and walked over to the cabinet that held the ingredients. Cassandra then walked over to another cabinet and grabbed some bowls out of it along with a big wooden spoon. They set all of the ingredients on the counter and started to put some flour in the bowl.

Suddenly Cassandra felt something fall into her hair as she was stirring the water, yeast and flour together. She looked up and found her boyfriend with a grin on his face and the bag of flour in his hands. Cassandra gave him an annoyed look and then grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at him. Zack’s shirt and neck were now covered in flour. This only caused Zack to retaliate and suddenly the two of them were in a flour war. They kept on throwing flour at each other until they realized that they had used up all of the flour. Then, the two of the burst out into laughing and just pointed at each other. They were covered in flour from head to toe and the kitchen was a mess. Zack walked over to her and smiled. He leaned down and kissed her and Cassandra wrapped her arms around his neck. Zack picked her up and Cassandra wrapped her legs around his waist. The cooking was totally forgotten and all they could think of was each other. Cassandra loved it when she felt his soft lips against hers and when his tongue roamed her mouth. They both pulled away breathing heavily and just stared into each other’s eyes.

“We should probably get back to cooking,” Cassandra said.

“Way to ruin a perfectly romantic moment,” Zack teased her.

“Sorry, but now I’m really hungry,” she told him.

The two of them walked back to the counter and continued with making their pizza. But without a doubt, Cassandra thought that this day was the best day ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I should add some cutesy stuff with Zack since I realized that I hadn’t had a nice chapter of the two of them since their first date…
I hope you guys enjoyed!

I’m really sorry that this chapter is late…
But midterms are finally over! And I think I did pretty well on them…well, most of them…my math one and Chinese midterms were kinda hard since we didn’t learn half of the stuff that was on there but what can you do?

Anyway, I’ll update again next Wednesday to make up c:

Oh, and guess what?!
I’m co-writing another story! :O
And you all should check it out :D It’s another All Time Low story, specifically an Alex Gaskarth one ;D please please please please read it it’s called Break Your Little Heart.

Thanks to:
Feedmetothewolves;
alleson