Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Movie Time

Alex’s POV

“Then who are you?” Alex asked nervously.

“It’s me, Alex, Rian,” he said.

“Oh, hey dude,” Alex said as he pounded fists with Rian.

“So I heard that you and Jenn broke up,” Rian said with a sympathetic look on his face.

“Yeah…” Alex said.

Knock, Knock!

“That’s probably Cass,” Alex said as he walked towards the door. He opened it and was greeted with a Cass’s tear-stained face.

“Hey, Lexy,” she said while trying to smile but it came out as more of a grimace.

“He Cass, c’mon in,” Alex said.

“Hey Cassie,” Rian said with a small smile.

“Hey Ry,” she said, “where’s Jack?”

“He’s upstairs, but he’s passed out,” Alex said.

“Oh, thanks,” she said and she walked up the stairs.

“Wow, she’s taking the break up heard,” Rian said once Cassandra made it up the stairs.

“I know. He is too, when I came over most of the vodka he was drinking was gone,” Alex said frowning. He was all for drinking, but only at parties and with friends.

“Should we go check on them?” Rian asked.

“Nah, let them be by themselves for a while,” Alex said while looking towards the stairs.

Cassandra’s POV

She walked up the stairs and walked Jack’s room, which was the last room on the left. She quietly opened the door and she was immediately was greeted with the smell of vodka. She looked around the room and saw the almost empty bottle and saw Jack lying on his bed. He was slightly snoring but Cassandra found it quite adorable. She walked over to his bed and sat down next to Jack’s body. She started to gently rub his stomach. She felt him start to stir underneath her fingertips. Jack lifted his head and rubbed his eyes. He looked ahead and saw Cass.

“Cass, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I wanted to make sure that you were okay,” she said.

“Oh, well that’s nice, I guess,” he said.

“Yeah. Look, Jack, I’m really sorry,” Cassandra said.

“Can we not talk about this now?” Jack asked annoyed.

“No! We need to talk about this now,” Cassandra stated.

“Ugh. Can you at least hand me my bottle?” Jack was really annoyed now.

“No, You can’t always fix your problems with alcohol,” Cass stated.

“Fine! I’ll go get it myself,” Jack said. He got up off his bed and walked toward his beloved bottle. He took the last gulp of vodka and put the bottle down. He walked back to his bed and sat down.

“Jack, what’s wrong with you?” Cassandra asked.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?! NOTHING’S WRONG WITH ME! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” Jack screamed out in disbelief.

“Whoa, Jack, nothing’s wrong with me…. I think that there is something wrong with you since you drank all of that vodka…You can talk to me you know,” she said with a small smile.

“I’ll talk to you when I’m ready…” Jack said while looking down at his shoes.

“Oh, ok. Well, I’ll be downstairs. Oh, and by the way Rian and Alex are downstairs as well,” Cassandra said. She then turned around quietly closed the door after her. She walked down the stairs and found the boys at the kitchen table arm wrestling.

“Whoa, guys what are you doing?” Cassandra asked.

“We’re seeing who’s stronger. Who do you think is going to win Cass?” Rian asked while concentrating on Alex’s arm.

“Hmmmm, I think that Rian will win,” Cass said.

“What?” Alex said appalled. He looked up at Cass. Rian used this to his advantage and quickly slammed Alex’s hand down on the table. “Cass! Now, look what you did! You made me lose!” Alex said with a frown.

“I’m sorry Alex! Want a hug?” Cassandra asked with her arms wide.

“You think a hug is going to solve this problem?” Alex asked.

“Yes?” Casandra didn’t know how to answer his question…

“Well, think again missy!” Alex yelled. He lunged at Cassandra and started tickling her sides.

“A-lex! S-s-s-s-s-stop!!! Alex!” Cassandra pleaded Alex.

“What was that?” Alex asked?

“Please stop!” Cassandra tried again.

“I’ll only stop if you say that Alex is the sexiest man alive!” Alex said with a smirk.

“Never!” Cassandra said with a smirk.

“Okay then,” Alex said and continued tickling her. Cassandra started squirming around and trying to bat away Alex’s evil fingers.

“Fine! Alex is the sexiest man alive!” Cassandra said with a frown.

“Why thank you,” Alex said with a smirk, “you’re pretty hot yourself.” Alex winked at Cassandra.
“You’re so gross, Lexy!” Cassandra said while playfully shoving Alex.

“Enough with the flirting guys,” Rian said while flashing his perfect smile.

“We are not flirting!” Alex and Cass said that the same time.

“Sure you’re not,” Rian muttered, “well, I’m going to call Kara.”

“Have fun!” Cass said, “tell her I said hi!”

“Sure,” Rian said. He went upstairs to call his girlfriend.

“So, do you wanna watch a movie?” Alex asked.

“Sure, which movie do you want to watch? I don’t care as long as it’s not Home Alone. Jack likes that movie way too much!” Cassandra said with a sad smile.

“How about V For Vendetta?” Alex suggested.

“Sure, I like that movie,” Cass said with a small smile. “Do you want me to make you popcorn?” she asked.

“Of course! How can you watch a movie without popcorn?” Alex asked with his eyes wide open.

“You can’t!” Cass said with a smile. She walked to over to the cupboard and grabbed a package of popcorn. She put it in the microwave and got a bowl out. After the popcorn was finished popping she opened the package being careful not to burn her fingers on the hot steam. She put the popcorn into the bowl and walked into the other room.

Alex was already sitting down on the couch with a blanket. Casssandra sat next to him and put the popcorn in between them.

“I love this movie,” Cass said.

“Yeah, you said that already,” Alex said back.

Cass looked over at him. She was mesmerized about his chocolate brown eyes. She saw him looking back and she saw his eyes shift to her lips. She always thought that he was cute and would totally date him if she hadn’t been in love with Jack. She was too preoccupied thinking about all of the good things that happened between her and Jack to notice Alex leaning towards her. She was startled when she felt his lips against hers. She didn’t respond at first but then she started kissing back. She hoped that it was Jack she was kissing and not Alex. Oh, how she missed Jack… She felt Alex’s hand move to the back of her neck. She moved her hands to each side of Alex’s face to make sure he didn’t move away. Boy, were his lips soft.

They were startled when they heard someone loudly clear their throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys :]
i'm going to start posting twice a week :]
the days are going to be monday and friday :]
I hope you enjoy :]
oh and my friend Jordan made this AWESOME banner<3<3
please comment and subscribe! :D