But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Missing.

"WHO STOLE MY SPARKLES!" Mikey screamed at the top of his lungs which only made everyone in the house wake up. Ray and I exchanged looks before he turned to Mikey and asked rather groggily,"Mikey calm down, Did you check under your pillow?" 

"YES! HE ISN'T THERE AND I WANT HIM BACK! NOW!" Mikey screamed back. I could have swore I saw his eye twitched. At that moment Gerard walked into the room. I lit up when I saw him and he smiled at me which only made my heart beat faster. 

  "What's going on in here?" Gerard asked all of us. Ray gave me a look which meant Tape Mikey's mouth shut so I can explain calmly to Gerard what happened. I laughed and pulled out the duct tape. I gave Mikey an evil grin as I backed him into a corner, which only made Mikey go all ninja on me. Ray calmly explained to Gerard what had happened. When Ray finished Gerard laughed and rolled his eyes, then turned towards us and raised an eyebrow at the sight of me pouncing on Mikey. 

"I WANT AN INVESTIGATION!" Mikey screamed then pushed me off of him. "ALL OF YOU SIT AGAINST THE WALL IN A LINE! NOW!"

  We did as we were told because it's Mikey, no knows what this boy is capable of.  Mikey paced the ground in front of us. Then stopped in front of me. I slowly looked up at him.  "You're up first Frank Iero. "

"Hit me with your best shot." I replied. He gave me an evil grin that made my skin crawl and continued," So, Frank. Where did you go at around, oh say, 1:30 am?" I glanced over at Gerard who gave me a nervous smile. 

"If you must know...I...I went the bathroom."

"For a half an hour?" He cocked an eyebrow questionably. 

"Yes. I..Uh... Wasn't feeling good." He gave me a glare and continued onto Ray. "So, Raymond. THE MAN WITH THE PLAN, Ray Toro.  Where were YOU after I fell asleep?"

"Laying on the floor, next to you. Also, asleep." Ray replied with a smirk. Mikey gave Ray a glare also. Then movies onto Gerard. 

"So, Gerard. Why were YOU ignoring Frankie earlier, hmm?"

Gerard gave him an icey cold glare. " Because I wanted to. Because I was being childish. Because he took my cracker yesterday. " Inside I was laughing at that. A cracker? Seriously, even I could have came up with something better than that. 

"OR WAS IT BECAUSE YOU AND FRANK WERE USING SECRET TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION TO PLOT THIS WHOLE SCHEME?!" 

Gerard burst into laughter. "You've lost it Mikes." Gerard replied between gasps. 

"SHUT UP." Mikey paused a second to calm down a bit. "Here is what I think happened. Frank called Gerard before he arrived to set up a plan to make me go crazy, just for the he'll of it. And then, they decided that Gerard would act like he hated Frank. At approximately 1:30 am, Frank  grabbed sparkles and went to the bathroom and tried to hide sparkles in bathroom. However, while he was looking for sparkles, he panicked and FLUSHED SPARKLES DOWN THE TOILET because he heard a sound like someone was coming down the hallway." Gerard, Ray, and I exchanged looks before all bursting into laughter, like Gerard had moments before. Mikey glared at us again. "I will figure out what you two did with sparkles Gerard Way and Frank Iero."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... I think sparkles can be returned now.
Yes?
Anyways, my dear commentors, especially the one who held sparkles hostage, inspired this chapter.
And, what do you think about a sequel featuring Ray and Claire?
And what about a love story between Gerard an Frank's kids (which will be completely made up characters)?
Also, the more comments and subscriptions I get make me feel more obligated to update.
So, hit the comment and subscription buttons.
Also guys, send me a pm or a comment on my profile or maybe even a friend request. You guys all seem pretty cool and I'd like to know who my subscribers are also.
I live you guys. :3 <3
(sorry for the long author's note)