But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Is this that four letter word called Love?

x.P.O.V.x Frank

  I started to sense something was wrong when Gerard didn't call on me or even look in my direction during art class. I thought that it was a possibility that I was just being paranoid. But what really let me know something wasn't right was when he didn't even acknowledge my existence in the hallway a couple hours ago. It was strange and it left me wondering what the hell I did to him. "I'll be back guys, I have to go ask Gerard something." I mumbled to the guys and slipped out of the room probably unnoticed considering that Mikey and Ray would too busy playing Rock Band. My walk to Gerard's room was horrible. About half way down the hallway I started to wonder if he regretted the kiss. My mind automatically switched into worse case scenario. What if he doesn't like me the way I like him.. Shut up frank your just making yourself more paranoid...

  Soon I found myself in front of Gerard's room. I knocked on the door slightly and waited for a response. When nothing was said, I opened the door a tad bit and peeked in. He was no where to be found, so I decided I'd wait for him and took a seat on the end of his bed. I sat in silence for a few minutes until I finally noticed water running. He must be in the shower.. I thought and waited for him to come out. Ten minutes passed by before the sound of water stopped. I began to panic. What if this turned into a fight? What if I don't know what to say?

"What the hell do you want Frank?"

I bit my lip before I replied with, "I just wanted to make sure you were ok..."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well because you didn't even look at me in class and you didn't even say hi to me in the hallway." He didn't say anything, so I continued. "I really don't know what I did Gerard, but I'm sorry for doing whatever I did. I don't want you to hate me or not..."

"Not what?"

"Like me.." 

 Gerard sighed and sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. "I'm sorry Frank... I'm so stupid. When you left after we... Uh you know.. Kissed, I felt kinda hurt. Especially when you didn't come back. Im sorry."

"You're not stupid. You're perfect. Your an amazing artist and teacher. And I'm sorry. I should have stayed. I should have came ba--"
 
 Gerard interrupted my ranting with a passionate kiss. It was so unexpected, but I liked it. I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed his lips again and the down his chest and back up. 

"Wait..Frank. We can't do this."

"Why can't we.." I said sadly and glared at Gerard. 

"It's illegal."

"I DON'T CARE. LOVE IS LOVE. You can't stop love..."

"Love?" Frank got off of me and stormed out of the room. 

"FRANK GET BACK HERE!" I ignored Gerard and went into Mikey's room. Gerard knew he couldn't just go in there and talk to me. It would leave the rest of them suspicious and then they'd know what we did. Gerard  sighed and laid in his bed thinking about the L word. Did he love me or was this a crush that He could get over in a week? Either way, he couldn't just leave things at that. He decided that he would have to talk to me later.  

               ••••••••• 

x.P.O.V.x Gerard

 I tried to go to sleep, but the argument with Frank kept me awake. I looked at the clock. It read 1:27 am. I sighed,crawled out of bed, and crept down the hallway. I slowly opened the door to my brother's bedroom and peered inside. I saw Frank sitting by the window with his back facing towards the door. I watched him look out of the window for a few minutes then quietly crept across the floor. I reached down and scooped him up into my arms an carried him out of the room. He started to make noise and I whispered," Shut up. You'll wake them." 

 I carried him into my room and place him on my bed. He started to get up. I glared at him and said quickly,"You either sit there and listen or I will tie you up with very thick rope." He returned the glare and stayed put. I paced back and forth for a few minutes before I stopped and looked straight into Frank's eyes. "Look, I want you. I fucking want you soo much Frank. More than you will ever know. And if we get together. You can't tell anyone I'm your boyfriend. Or else I will get fired and probably get sent to jail. Got it?" Frank nodded and stood up. I smiled as he walked up to me and kissed my lips softly. "I promise I won't tell a sole that you are my boyfriend unless I get permission from you first."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... This was long overdue.
Keep the story or delete?
Sorry but I need more people to answer the question.
Although thanks to the ones who have told me to keep it.
Comment and subscribe please!
:)