But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

All of these clouds are following me in my desperate endeavor to find my whoever, wherever he may be

 Claire rode on the bus with me that morning. I was so tired and I really didn't want to do it, but Claire insisted I rode the bus that morning. I refused, so she grabbed my hand and pulled me there laughing and smiling at me while I gave her a death glare in return. Don't get me wrong, I love Claire, but when she wants you to do something, she is going to find some way to make you do it. 

  The bus wasn't that horrible. Surprisingly, Ray was on my bus. I introduced him to Claire. They seemed to take an interest to each other. Ray needs more happiness in his life and Claire could be that happiness. 

 The day started to go by perfectly fine. At lunch, Claire sat with Ray Mikey and me. The introductions took place and Mikey pulled out his unicorn.

"This is sparkles. He prefers to eat twizzlers and I'm pretty sure he shit out Justin Bieber's hair one time. He loves rainbows and likes to frolic in the fields. Did I mention HE ALSO PUKES GOLDEN CHOCOLATE?!" Claire laughed and shook her head. If she was going to be sitting here from now on, I'm pretty sure she'd fit right in. Ray and I were laughing and shaking our heads.

  Apparently, on our bus this morning was Claire's current boyfriend or well most resent ex-boyfriend. He saw the whole handholding thing Claire did and got a tad bit jealous. Well maybe more than a tad bit, try very. After lunch I found a note in my locker from him. Well, technically Mikey found it.

"OH SNAP. YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!"

"What are you talking about now?" Mikey held the letter and read it.

So you're the loser my girlfriend dumped me for. If you think she likes your pretty face now just wait until I'm done with it.  

"Oh My Fuck...."

"SEE I TOOOLLLLDDD YOU!"

 Honestly, for the rest of the day I watched everyone closely. I didn't want my face rearranged. I knew this guy would be taller than me, bigger than me, and a better fighter than me. I couldn't help being scared. 

  By the end of fifth period I thought I was going to be ok, so I stopped worrying. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I was standing at my locker looking for my drawing book when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Claire's ex-boyfriend. I let out a small "EEP!" He laughed and said,

"Look at what I have here. A little douche who thinks he can get away with taking my girlfriend."

"CLAIRE AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS!"

"Shut up dumbass." He spit in my face and punched me in the balls. I fell to the ground and he kicked me inthe face. He continued doing so while stopping every-so-often to punch me hard in the side. I coughed and spat out blood. When he finished he kicked me one last time and walked away. I was covered in blood. I stood up and stumbled into the art room. What happened next was all a blur. Apparently, I stumbled into the classroom, fell, and passed out on the floor.

  When I awoke I saw the most gorgeous hazel eyes staring into mine. They belonged to my best friend's brother, which just so happens to be my art teacher, Gerard Way. He smiled down at me when he saw I had awoken and gave my hand a small squeeze. My heart raced and I instantly knew that this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It was love at first sight. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... Sorry I haven't updated in a little while.
Ive been busy with summer gym and I've been lazy and tired.
I honestly have no clue on how I'm goin to start the next chapter or what it is ven goig to be about, so he next update might not come for a while.
Please comment/subscribe. <3