But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

  I studied my student as he lay passed out on one of the many tables in the nurse's office.  I couldn't even begin to describe him. He was just simply stunning. And somehow something had attracted me to him. 

  I smiled as he awoke. I gave his hand a little squeeze and stared into his eyes. My heart melted when he asked where he was.

"You're in the nurse's office. You must have gotten in a pretty bad fight. You stumbled into my room covered in blood and passed out on the floor." 

  His face became pale and he shot up as if he remembered something. He had a look of terror on his face.

"Woah, easy there Frank. No one is going to hurt you on my watch." I said trying to calm him. The nurse brought over a cold rag and I placed it on his forehead. He calmed down more and I sighed. I took another rag and dabbed the blood off his face and arms. 

"How did you get into this mess Frank?"

"Well my friend broke up with this guy and he got jealous wh-"

"FRRAAANNNNKKIIIEEE!!! I AM SOOO SORRY!" Claire said as she practically burst through the door. Mikey followed closely behind her.

"Frankie are you ok? I was soo worried after 6th hour. I didn't see you anywhere! You weren't even at our locker! Here I brought you some flowers and a Teddy bear!" Mikey said and shoved both the flowers and the Teddy bear at me. Claire sat on the bed next to Frank and hugged him tightly. I turned to Mikey and said,

"You know frank?"

"Yeah we share a locker. He's like ray's and my best friend! He's totally amazing and funny and stuff."

"Well he tolerates you so he has to be pretty amazing."

               •••••••••

  For the rest of the day frank was all I could think about and I didn't know why. At dinner I sighed as I played with my food. My parents asked if I was ok. I nodded and ate my food. After dinner I decided to draw. I let my imagination and my pencil run wild. I ended up drawing frank and a bunch of hearts surrounding him. I stared at the picture wide-eyed and stuffed it in my desk towards the bottom. I looked at the clock. 10:30 pm. I sighed and walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water than took a shower and crawled into bed afterwards. 

               •••••••••

Frank slowly kissed my neck as he ripped my shirt off. I moaned lightly with pleasure and rubbed his back as he made out with neck as he unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. He smirked and rubbed against my private area while kissing me softly. He pulled off my boxers and started kissing down my body slowly. I let out another tiny moan as he neared the bottom. As his lips softly kissed my private areas I awoke instantly and shot up panting heavily. Sweat dripped from my forehead and I tried to calm down. I had no clue why I had that dream. It was so unusual for me to have one of those dreams especially one about a student that I had known for about a 40 minutes, but I felt good after the dream and longed for it to have continued longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah Uh so sorry to those of you who
Don't actually like to read sex scenes, but
It had to be done sooner or later.
Comment and subscribe please!
Im not sure if I should continue this anymore..