But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

I think I'm falling for you

 After the dream I had, I could allow myself to fall asleep again. I may have wished for the dream to have continued longer, but I knew that this was not right. I knew that I couldn't allow myself to continue having these dreams. I desperately hoped it was a one time thing. I stayed up for about four hours until I had to get ready for work. The entire time I had been drinking coffee. After all, no one loves coffee more than me. I was half tempted to take the whole pot in with me to work, but I knew people would start to think I had a problem. That was the last thing I needed; people talking about me. I had a feeling today was going to be a pong day and boy was I right. Before class started, I wandered aimlessly around the halls looking for any sign of frank. I couldn't allow him to get hurt again and I wanted to see his beautiful face again. I was starting to fall in love with frank and I found myself thinking about him every minute.

  First hour was long and boring. Nothing really happened. A kid got stabbed with a pencil, but that's nothing new. I wished sixth hour would come because I wanted to see him again. Second hour came and once again nothing happened. Everything went normally, as did pretty much the rest of the day. I stared at the clock. About 4 more hours to go until he is in my class, if he's even here today. Two more hours went by. Lunch time. I practically ran to find Mikey and ray at lunch in hopes of him being here.

"Hey Mikes. Hey Ray. And Uh hello..."

"Claire."

"Oh yes, I remember now. And where is frank?"

"Doctors appointment. He got seriously hurt yesterday. They are making sure everything is alright..." Mikey said sadly. I had just finished my lunch and for some reason felt tears burning in the back of my eyes. I stood up and whispered a bye to everyone a left for my room. Fifth hour was my prep period so I had time to kill. I laid my head down on my desk and soon dosed off.

               ••••••••• 

  "Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?
               And what do you want?
                    I want to change
And what have you got, when you feel the same?
"
I sang as I wrapped up my shower and turned off the hot water. I sighed as I wrapped a towel around my mid section and walked out into my room whistling. I stopped dead in my tracks as I noticed Frankie sitting on my bed. 

"F-Frankie?" I said and blushed. He smirked and walked over towards me. He pulled me in close to him and kissed my lips. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear, " You're an amazing singing." He reached down and undid my towel and let it fall down to the ground. I let out a slight moan as he rubbed my erection. I bit my lip and pushed him onto my bed and got ontop. I kissed his neck as i fumbled with his belt buckle and zipper. Hem Laughed a little and helped me out. I pulled down his pants and his boxers at the same time. I blushed as a took his member into my mouth and he let out a moan. I sucked it for a while, deepthroating occasionally. I smiled as I rubbed myself and shoved my dick inside him.

"Mr.Way!"

  I screamed as Frankie shook me and shouted my name. 

"Mr.Way are you ok? You're covered in sweat!"

"Yes.. I'm fine.."

"Bad dream?" I nodded and he pulled a stool. For the rest of the time we discussed drawing and music. He even asked if I would help him with his drawing. I agreed to after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wasn't sure if this would end up being a good idea or not, but it wouldn't hurt if it was just tutoring. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so... I tried to make the dream a little better this time..
I kinda like it.
Should I even keep the story?
:/