But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Calling Your Name, but You're Turning Away

  "Mr. Way, I just can't do it. I am a terrible artist." He sighed and laid his head down on the desk feeling very hopeless and defeated.  " You can do it and you know you can. Now stop complaining and try it again." I hated being strict but when a student of mine acts like this, I just can't help it. He was an amazing artist and he needs to start realizing that.  " Fine." He groaned and tried to do it again. This time it was better than the first. "You're improving. Now do it again." He glared at me and I chuckled. "How about some music to lighten your mood?" Frankie nodded and I walked over to my stereo and turned it on. The song playing was Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins. Frank seemed to purk up. Soon he started to Sing. 
  

  "Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?
               And what do you want?
                    I want to change
And what have you got, when you feel the same?
" Frank sang. Frank was a Great singer and I could listen to him Sing All day. But hearing those lyrics come out of his sweet lips made my groan and practically crawl back to my desk and rest my head on it. 

"Are you ok Mr.Way?" he said looking up from his work and at me.

"Yeah..."

"what's wrong?" he asked. I gave him silence in return. He came over behind me and patted me on the back. I lifted my head slowly and stared into his eyes, wondering what he was thinking and feeling. Frank bit his lip. You could tell there was something he was thinking. I leaned in a bit and so did he. Then it happened. I kissed him and surprisingly he seemed to like it. 

  "I'm so sorry... I just-" He stopped my explanation and kissed me back. It turned into a make out session. When he finally pulled away from me, he smiled and whispered in my ear," Don't be." I felt butterflies in my stomach an my heart was beating so fast I thought it would go through my chest. Frank kissed my cheek, gathered his stuff, and left. My smile faded and I watched the door close behind him and stared at it for a few minutes hoping frank would come back. He didn't. 

               ••••••••• 

 I avoided Frank the next day. When he was in my class, I didn't call on him and I didn't make eye contact. I treated him like he was invisible. I don't know why I did it, but I kind of felt abandoned by him and heartbroken. 

  The weekend came. Mikey had Frank and Ray over. "Hey Mikes, Hey Ray. I said as they walked past. Again completely ignoring Frank. He had a hurt look on his face when I didn't acknowledge his existence. Good... I thought and smirked a little once he passed me. I walked to my room and doodled for an hour. Soon it was 8:39 and I decided I smelled. So, I got undressed and took a shower. When I got out, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to the mirror. I smiled at my reflection and walked at of the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Frank sitting on my bed. "What the hell do you want Frank?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, sorry for not updating.
Florida was here, then the fair, and then summer gym.
But as my grandpa says,
Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short-ish.
The next one will be frank's point of view.
Btw, don't let the MCRmy 2.0 get you down.
Frank was mad, ok? If I have to give you dear readers my speech, I will.
Comment and subscribe. <3