Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

You Need To Grow Some Balls

I dialed Leana’s number and it rung.

She answered with a, “Ew, its Becka! What do you want?”

“Fuck you.”

She laughed. “So what’s up?”

I paused for dramatic affect before saying, well more like screaming, “Guess who might have a date tomorrow!”

She screamed into my ear. “Did Chris call?!”

“Yeah, he did.”

She squealed with joy before stopping. “Wait. What do you mean ‘might’ have a date tomorrow’?”

“You know why Leana. The guys have to approve first.”

She groaned. “Who gives a fuck what the guys think? If you like him, and he likes you then you should go for it, babe.”

I hate it when she’s right. “Leana, that’s not fair, dude. I make them let me approve and now they have the chance and I shouldn’t let them have it?”

She cheered. “Yay, Becka understands what I’m saying!”

I groaned.

“Listen, they’re going to say no, no matter how nice he is and you know that. So my advice to you is: go for it, bitch!”

I sighed. “That is great advice but,” I rubbed my eyes. “I’m going to let them approve first, Leana.”

She groaned. “You need to grow some balls!”

I laughed a little bit to try and lighten the mood and it didn’t work. “Leana-”

“Bye!”

She hung up.

I threw my phone on the bed again and said, “Bitch.”

Just then there was a knock at my door.

“Come in!”

Gena walked in with a smile on her face. “Am I interrupting anything?”

I shook my head.

Her smile doubled in size. “I was just about to get my nails done when I thought about inviting you.”

I looked at my nails. The flashy bright pink was chipping and my toes were bare from color. “Actually, I need one. Thanks for the invite.” I smiled at her as I grabbed my purse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again...this one sucks!
Sorry!
I'll post another today;) I promise!
But then you will just have to wait!