Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Why The *** Do I Have Froot Loops?!

I woke up around eleven thirty and I was in my bed with only a bra on and my blue thong. What the hell? What happened last night? The last thing I remember is getting my nails done with Gena; I looked at them and they were flawless.

Then we went home and hung for a little bit, girl time. The guys joined and said we were going out instead of having poker night. I changed into a tight cocktail dress with zebra print heels. We drank and now I don’t remember what happened at all. This is legit scary!

I got up and put on some Pink yoga shorts then realized I had a migraine so I took three aspirin. What happened!

I don’t really care if someone sees me in my bra; I want to know what happened! My bra is fairly see-through but most is covered so that’s good.

My bra is blue with lace and cheetah print; really cute actually. I’m glad I got it from Victoria Secret.

I walk back into the room from my bathroom. I must investigate; dress on the floor, shoes thrown. So either I just passed out and was hot or I got laid last night. Oh I hope it wasn’t a one night stand!

I walk out of my room. I’m in the kitchen and there is beer cans everywhere and some of mine and Zack’s favorite whiskey. I see cigarette butts everywhere and ash trays all over. Some with lipstick or lip gloss, I taste my breath and sure enough it tastes of nicotine.

I can see the halls are pretty much the same as the kitchen; cigarettes, beer cans, or Jack Daniels. The Jack has either lip gloss on it- from me probably- or nothing which were probably Zacky’s. I decide to check the living room.

I see Gena awkwardly in the recliner; it’s not even pulled out…I don’t bother to wake her hung-over ass. Now it’s time to check outside.

I decide out front is the best place to start. I open the door and find Johnny on Zack’s lawn. He is shirtless and looks like he has a bagel hanging out of the front of his pants? He’s hugging a garden gnome. It’s a Kodak moment so I snap a picture or two with my phone.

Now time for the backyard…I reach the sliding door and the first person I see is Matt on a tanning chair, with an empty bottle of beer in his hand. His shades are crookedly on his face. I snicker. Another Kodak moment that must be cherished and have photographs to remind us of such a time. I do the honors of doing such.

I decide to keep my camera ready because they’ll probably all look like fools.

Now I move away from the back patio; time to see the real fucked up shit. The next person I see is Jimmy on a floatie bed in the middle of the pool. I laugh my ass off and take some amazing pictures; he’ll love to see this.

No one else is outside so I check the kitchen; empty. I figured they’ll wake up later and I’ll ask where they were when such a thing happened. I opened the pantry for cereal when I see him hugging Froot Loops like it was a teddy bear; he was in the fetal position. Brian looked so adorable! I took a lot of pictures; I’ll embarrass him later…when the time is right!

They’re all probably sleeping still but I don’t want to wake them so I got some Frosted Flakes and ate them. I guess I’ll have enough time to wake them so better make the most of the day!

I think I should take a quick shower so I run into my room and open the shower curtain. I yelp and my hand instinctively goes over my mouth. What the hell is he doing in my bathroom?! Don’t tell me that I slept with him!

I’m pissed! I just changed in here and the asshole was in here! I turn the water on and the coldest it’ll get. He automatically “woke up” and is wide eyed. He opens his mouth and curses. Then he gets the sense to jump out to grab a towel.

“What the fuck!”

I slap him.

He grabs where my hand made contact with his cheek. It was red with a hand print. He looked not only angry but shocked and hurt as well.

I don’t like to hit him unless it’s joking, but I was far from joking. He shouldn’t be in a bathroom and especially when I was changing in here!

“Why would you be in my bathroom without me knowing? I was changing in here while you were here!”

He looked curious but then went serious because he knew I was. “I was sleeping, Becka, I swear that I didn’t see you naked! I was passed out drunk! Not to mention I just woke up!”

I hit him again. “Don’t lie to me Zachary James Baker. If I find out otherwise, I’ll be worse than this!”

He pulls me into a bear hug. “I’m not.”

I hug him back. “Sorry.”

He pulls away and looks into the mirror. “It’s a cool battle scar. I’ll wear it with pride.”

I snicker and take pictures while he poses for them. God, I love this kid!

“Where are the other guys?”

“Johnny is in the front yard, Gena is in the living room, Matt on the patio, then Jimmy is in the pool, and Brian is in the pantry.”

He looked confused. I showed him the pictures and he laughed so hard his face was an apple.

I looked at him and he stopped laughing. “What’s wrong? Something’s on your mind and don’t deny it cause I know so!”

I look at the tiles and start to count but Zack grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I pulled away but he cupped my face into his rather large hands. I groaned.

“Fine, I’ll tell you!”

He smiled and then sat on the toilet cover. I sat on his lap and took a breath.

“Well when I woke up I was in my bra,” I look and I’m still in it. We laugh. “But I was in my thong and you’re the only one that was close to me…did we…?”

He took it in…I just stared at him. I just noticed that he’s only in boxers! Holy shit! I hope we didn’t do it! Please say no! PLEASE!

“To be honest Beck, I don’t remember…”

I just stared at him…this isn’t good!

“Maybe we should see if we can find a condom in the room? Or in here?” he suggests.

It’s the only way we’ll know. So I tell him to look in here and I’ll look in the room.

I just searched through the whole floor and under the bed; time to check if there’s anything on the bed. I’m removing the blankets when I see a bright red condom…I pick it up and it’s used. It’s from my box of flavored condoms. I’m guessing strawberry?

“Zacky, come here now!

He runs into the room and falls because the blanket slipped when he stepped on it. But he quickly gets up and to where I’m standing.

I lift the condom up and he stares at it wide eyed. He’s speechless. He looks at me then back to the rubber in my hand.

I start to cry and he pulls me into a hug. He soothes me and rubs my back. I suck it up and quit the water works.

“It’s right here; the proof we were looking for. We obviously did it! What are we going to do?! We can’t tell anyone! Brian will flip and then Gena will leave you! Oh my god! I’m sorry! But they’re going to know something’s up! What are we going to do?!?!”

I was freaking out. I started to hyperventilate but Zacky knew to just soothe me till I was better.

“Becka, we’ll find a way round this. Let’s just not freak out, okay?”

I nod my head and throw the condom away. I come back into the room and Zack was making the bed. When he was done he asked me to lie down next to him. I did so. He pulled me next to him and wrapped his arm around me.

“I don’t regret what we did; we obviously had a good time. Plus, I was thinking of breaking up with Gena so if we tell her then I don’t think I’ll care too much. We just have to worry about Brian…but I think he’ll get over it sooner or later.”

I took in the information. “I know Brian will but what’s this about Gena? Why didn’t I know?!?!
I’m like the first one who should have known! Who did you tell?”

He groans. “Does it matter?”

I nod.

“Brian…”

I jerk up. “So you trust him more than me?! Okay, I see how it is!”

He sees me start to pull away and leave but he pulls me back, and then decides to straddle me down. I try to push him off but he just grabs my wrists. I hate his fat ass now.

I start kicking my legs violently and he just snickers at me.

“Zacky, if you do not get off of me then just watch what will happen to your fuddy duddy ass!” I threaten.

He laughs at my attempt to scare him. “I think I’ll take my chances.”

I decide to use my famine charms and kiss his cheek. “Please?” I ask with puppy eyes.

He catches what I’m doing and licks my cheek. I recoil and groan. All Zacky does is laugh and licks my neck next.

“OK, you’re fucking gross!”

He kisses my nose and I take the chance and yank my hand. It actually caught him off guard so I got it back! Lucky for me he fell onto his side because of this very action.

I quickly straddle him.

“Get off me Beck. You’re just gonna make it worse for yourself.”

I take this under consideration but I decide to lick his cheek and neck. Payback sucks!

He moans with delight! What the fuck is this?! Who likes this kind of stuff?

I just stare at him and he laughs at me. Well I can’t really do much so I give in and get off. Stupid Baker!

I turn to get off the bed when I’m hit! I quickly turn my head to be hit again! He’s hitting me
with a fucking pillow! What a bitch!

I grab the closest pillow to me and smack him with it. Now it’s a war going all around the room; hiding behind the bed or doors. We’re little kids at heart!

I duck down because he’s throwing my clothes at me. The ambush stops but I don’t trust him so I wait a little longer before I poke my head up from behind the bed. It’s quiet…too quiet. Just then I’m tackled and am getting straddled once again.

“OK, OK! You win!” I giggle.

He looks at me then says, “Prove it.”

I groan but then lean up to kiss his cheek. Just then he jerks his head and I kiss him!
I try to pull away because I thought he did it on accident but I quickly realize it was on purpose.

He notices that I’m about to pull away so he cups my small circular face in his hands to make sure I don’t. He slips his tongue into my mouth and my first reaction is to bite it but then I realize how good this feels…I’m actually glad he did it!

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and grabbed his face. I tangled my fingers into his soft, black hair and pulled on it. He lets out a low groan and pushes his lips harder on mine.

The last time I felt sparks like this was when I…well was dating him.

I pulled away and stared into those eyes of his. My brain just registered what had happened and I was mortified. Thanks to me, things were probably going to be awkward between us and Gena will leave him for sure! It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t care; I do!

Zacky must have read my mind because the next thing he said was, “Beck! No! It’s okay! I did it! It’s not your fault, not in the slightest! I don’t care if anyone knows! Not even Gena or Brian! Gena will leave me and that’s OK! Things won’t even be awkward between us! I swear!”

I don’t say anything. I’m shocked. One, because what I had just done and two because of what he had just said. I needed to get out of here.

I push him off and he gets the message. I get up and walk out of the room. Majesty runs in and I can hear Wichita playing with a toy under the bed. I walk into to kitchen.

I’m just about to sit down when I hear someone say, “How did I get in here?! Why the fuck do I have Froot Loops?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
JUICY;)
Clubbing
comment and subsribe please

if you like this then maybe you should check out another story I'm writing with the guys from A7X in it too. It's called "Forgotten Faces."