Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

I Love You

I look at Brian and he’s digging his long bony fingers in the box of cereal. Normally, I would laugh at him and make fun of him. But I’m not in the mood to do so right now.

Zacky walks into the room and the tension grows and you could probably cut it with a knife. Brian can tell something is up because no one is talking, making fun of him, and Zacky just said “hi” in a low, uninterested voice.

He looks at us both for about 2 minutes. Then he asks, “OK, what the fuck happened? I know I was passed out for- God knows how long- and not to mention drunk as fuck, but I can very well tell that something is going on. I want to know…and now.

I look at my palms. I’m not scared of my brother and I can very much keep a secret from him but it’s Zacky that I’m worried about. I know he can keep a secret, but when it comes to “me and him” then it’s almost impossible for him! Especially if it’s Brian we’re trying to keep it from!

Brian knows he can’t get through to me so he turns his attention to Zack. “So, Zack, what happened here?”

I know Zacky doesn’t wanna tell Brian. But damn, that guy can make you do anything!

Zacky just gets up and walks upstairs without saying a word. I feel the need to go after him but Brian is soon in front of me. I stare at him as if he has no reason to glare at me.

He clears his throat.

“Yes?”

He glares even harder now. “What the fuck is going on between you two?”

I get up and go to my room. I come back before Haner here can chase after me. I go to the sink and fill a glass with water. I pull out 2 aspirin and hold it out in one hand and water with the other.

He doesn’t reject, but actually takes them with relief. As if waiting for this offer for a while now.

He quickly downs the water with the two little pills. Then once again is glaring at me. “Tell me what happened with Zack.”

I scoffed. “Do you have to be in our business all the time?”

He was taken back. “Excuse me, Becka, but yes. Yes, I do always have to be in your guy’s business! You are uncontrollable and Zack loves sex! I need to keep an eye on you.”

I never had a bigger scowl on my face in my life!

“You know I’m not helpless? I actually have my own brain, believe it or not. And Zacky isn’t a fucking sex hound! He has feelings! Hell, he has needs but so do you and I! Everyone does; maybe some more often than others but still!”

Brian took this in and then grabbed my wrist with so much force that I wouldn’t be able to break loose. He hulled me outside and onto the patio.

He didn’t let go and grabbed the other wrist. “I’m not kidding Becka, I wanna know and I wanna know now!” his face was red with anger.

I looked at him with fear. I haven’t seen him like this since he found me and Zack having sex…he really doesn’t want something between me and Zacky kept from him. He’s afraid I’m going to be with him again and he doesn’t want that at all.

I took a deep breath and started crying. Brian automatically became a different person. All the rage had left him and he let go of me and pulled me into a hug. “I’m sorry,” he cooed.
Someone’s arms grabbed my waist. “It’s okay. Just tell your brother. If he gets too upset, I’m here.” Matt whispered in my ear. “And don’t scare her like that again, Brian,” he warned.

I was pulled off of my brother and now in Matt’s arms. I knew I was safe and didn’t have to worry at all about Brian being to mad or going off the wall.

“Well, Zee and I were talking…”

Just then I got an idea!

“Continue…”

I swallowed hard. “He told me about him and Gena and I got upset with him because she really is a nice girl.”

Brian nodded his head and pushed past Matt. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was that; I thought it was something else!”

We hug it out.

“I know what you thought and you have to think better of us and trust us.”

Brian just squeezed me tighter.

Matt looked confused. “What about Gena?”

I shook my head as if to tell him that now wasn’t the time. He got the message and went inside for aspirin.

“I love you.”

I missed hearing those words…oh so much!

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute; yes, I know XD
Yes, I'm sorry that it is short. I will post another chapter soon; promise !

comment and subscribe please(:

Also, read my story Forgotten Faces please (:
it is also a A7X fan-fic