Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Sex and Violence

By now all of the guys were up. Jimmy fell into the pool when he woke up and then came looking for me. He pulled me in with him and I had a giggle fit.

Jimmy-Pop and mine’s next mission was to get Johnny! I hid behind a bush near Johnny and waited for the signal. Jimmy was going to be by the gate waiting…I heard a hit on the glass and knew that was the signal. I shot my cap gun into Johnny’s ear. He shot up just as I went behind the bush again. I shot it again and he ran towards the gate. Perfect!

Jimbo was ready and when Johnny turned the corner, he pounced with Pikachu hair and a purple kimono and screamed into his face. Johnny almost shit himself. He didn’t recognize Jimmy and started screaming back to the front yard. I shot him again with the cap gun. He screamed one last girly scream and then fell because the sprinklers went on.

Of course this didn’t bother me and James, for we were already wet from the pool! We just stood over poor, terrified Jonathon and laughed at him.

“That wasn’t funny!”

It just made me and Jimmy laugh even more. Johnny is by far the funniest person to mess with.

“Short Shit, yes it was. You should have seen your face! Well, we can show you because we taped it!”

Johnny looked horrified! I pulled out my phone and showed him my parts and Jimmy showed him his face when he turned the corner. I used my phone and Jimbo used my flip.

By then Johnny was laughing his ass off. “Where did you find that old thing again?”

He was talking about the kimono.

“Beck had it all this time! I’ve been looking for it and she’s had it!”

Johnny listened and took the bagel out of his pants and then bit it.

I gagged. “Eww, you’re disgusting! Why would you do that?! That’s just gross!”

The next thing that happened just amazed me. JIMMY TOOK A BITE OUT OF THE BAGEL! WHOA!

Zacky still hasn’t said a word to me…I wanna tell Jimmy what happened so badly! But I know that I can’t!

It’s been about an hour and a half since I woke up. A lot has happened in such short time!

The doorbell rang. I wonder who it is…all the freaking dogs went crazy! If it was one of the girls they would have just walked in so it’s not one of us.
Zacky went to answer the door, this not surprising me. I mean it is his house!

“Becka…it’s for you.” He said in a confused yet defensive tone.

I was confused! Who would come for me?! Dad would walk in and the only person who
knew I was in town was Sami and she would have warned me first…

I walked to the door and my jaw literally dropped! It was Chris! What was he doing here?!

“Hey, Becka,” he said with a smile.

He was carrying a dozen red roses! Awe! How cute!

“Oh…hi,” I said awkwardly.

He scratched his head. “These are for you,” he said as he handed me the roses. I smiled. “Sorry I left today without saying anything. I didn’t want to wake you. I went to change into real clothes then figured I should buy you something to apologize…”

It clicked together then…I slept with Chris! Not Zacky! Holy shit! Not with Zacky! BUT WE KISSED!

I hugged Chris and mumbled thanks. He came inside and we went in the kitchen. The guys were all in there.

They turned to me.

Matt looked astonished. “What the fuck is he doing here?!”

“How the fuck did he even know where to find us?” Johnny yelled.

I sighed and Zacky sat robotically down next to Brian. This isn’t turning out too well…

“Well, I’m pretty sure he partied with us last night…?” I looked over at Chris for help. “Can you tell us what happened? We can’t remember!”

He smirked. “Well, I ran into you guys when you were partying. Beck was all over me and you guys kept telling me to get it in. You guys were coming back here and I was going to leave but she-” he pointed to me. “-invited me back here and it was alright will all of you. We all partied again here and I and Becka left you guys around 2am, I’d say.”

Brian stood up and went to Chris’ face. “What did you do with my sister?”

All the guys got up with interest but ready to fight if needed. Matt crossed his arms and
Johnny tried to look at least a little bit intimidating. Zacky was upset and his eyes were clouded…I’m not sure why though! Jimmy looked serious; which is weird!

He gulped and all Brian did was take a step closer. This doesn’t help. Chris looks at me for help.

“Guys just back off…then he’ll tell you.”

Brian backs up a little (which takes a lot for him) and the rest of them sit down except for Zacky. I just never know with him!

I nod at Chris to tell them.

He’s nervous. “Well, err, we kissed…did some other things too.”

Zacky steps up next to Brian. “Like what?”

I can tell Chris really doesn’t want to tell the guys what we did. I mean it is private but I kind of wanna know too. So, I think I’ll just let him answer.

“Well, err, I fingered her,” he looked around nervously. “She gave me head and we had sex…”

Damn, I feel like a fucking slut! Well, I hope we had a good time at least!

Zacky was pissed. So was everyone else in the room. They have gone to extreme extents to make sure no one had their way with me...especially if I barely know the guy!

“WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING WAY WITH MY LITTLE SISTER; WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!”

Chris stepped back…he was obviously scared. Normally I would have thought he was a pussy but Brian’s face is red and he’s in Chris’ face so I’d be scared too!

Jimmy got up and for a second I thought he was going to hold Brian back and have my back on this one. Damn I was wrong! He was pissed too! These guys are way too protective!

By now they were all fucking up and standing!

“So let me get this straight,” said Baker. “You fingered and fucked Becka? Not to mention let her give you a blowjob?”

Chris stuttered.

I wasn’t going to live this down anytime soon. God!

“Yes…”

Just then the world was not in my favor. I’m pretty sure this was God’s way of saying “Don’t fuck with me, Becka Elle Haner!” And damn did I learn my lesson!

Jimmy! Yes, Jimmy of all fucking people! He was the one who socked Chris right in the jaw!

I gasped and just stood there in awe. JIMMY PUNCHED SOMEONE! He’s the kindest and nice hearted person I know! He doesn’t hurt anyone unless you do something bad and you know it’s fucking horrible if Jimmy does something!

Chris took the hit and surprisingly didn’t fall with all the force behind it.

“I bet you weren’t drunk like we were, you fucking bastard!” Jimmy said. Johnny was holding him back, good thing because if he wasn’t then I bet there would have been another blow to Chris’ face.

Chris looked up and damn...he changed! He was fucking pissed! He looked at Sullivan with such hate that I was scared!

I moved over to Jimmy and kissed his chest. “Thanks,” I mumbled.

I turned back around and went to Zack. He protectively wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I didn’t fight this because well…I was scared.

“Wow. You guys are fucking dumb! You should have known since the day we met! I fucking said how a big fan I was! No duh I went after the only single girl in the group! I had to get close to you guys! Plus, do you know how much money the tape of her and I doing things would sell for?! TONS! Not to mention I have Zack’s address which will sell good too.”

That hurt…a lot. I was not only used for sex but he was going to sell it and it’s my fault that people are going to know Zack’s address. He loves this house! I can’t believe he’ll have leave because of me! I’m such a bitch!

Zacky punched him in the face while still managing to hold me.

Chris just laughed it off but he already had a red blotch forming on where his face and Zack’s fist made contact. He had a bruise on his jaw too.

I’m surprised that Brian hasn’t done anything yet…or Matt!

“You little bitch. You really think that you’re going to get away with this bullshit you’re trying to pull? Have you forgotten that you’re in a room with 5 other men?” I never heard so much anger and hatred in Matt’s voice.

Chris just laughed at this threat. “You know that I don’t care if I’m beaten up because then the fans would love to find out that their heroes have been arrested for domesticated
violence.” He said sinisterly.

Brian slapped him and right away there was his print on Chris’ face.

I was crying…I’m not sure why. It might be that I got used or that there was some psycho getting beat right in front of me. Maybe that there was going to be a sex tape out there with me in it! Oh I know! Zacky’s address will be there for all to see!

Zacky pulled me in a hug and hushed me. I pulled away and told him I was good after I wiped my tears on his shirt.

Johnny came out of nowhere and kicked him in the nuts! I laughed so hard!

He giggled and went back to where he was. Leave it up to Johnny to make a serious situation seem so childish and fun.

I went up to Chris and knelt down to his level; he was holding his crotch. “Now why the fuck don’t I remember shit or any of us for that matter?”

He looked up at me. “You had the day rape drug slipped into your drinks.”

I took this all in and right when Matt was about to throw a punch I stopped him. “No!”

He stopped with his fist in the air. They all looked confused.

“Don’t touch him…no one.”

Brian stared at me like I had three heads or something! “Becka, he deserves this!”

I stared right back. “I know he does but I don’t want this!”

He pulled me into a hug. I stayed in his arms for a while then I pulled away. “No. I want to talk to Chris…alone.”

Matt came next to me and said, “We aren’t leaving you alone with this prick!”

I took a deep breath. “Trust me. Plus I want Brian to stay with me.”

Matt looked around for approval and then there were only three people in the room: me, Brian, and Chris.

I asked Chris to make himself comfortable and sit down. He did so.

“How many copies are there?”

“Just one, that’s all I need,” he stated coolly.

“Give it to me, Chris, and Zack’s address. You don’t want to do it.”

He turned his head. “You clearly don’t know me.”

I’m trying to stay calm! Err!

“How much do you want?”

He shook his head.

This isn’t cool! I ran into my room and came back out with my wallet. I handed him seven hundred dollars cash. “Take it but I want both.”

“This isn’t enough!”

I took a moment and collected myself. “Okay, I can go to the bank and get about seven more.”

He paused and thought this over. “Fine…I better get it in 20 minutes!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know this is a little on the extreme side but it had to be done !
Chris is a dick !
It could have been a little more on the extreme side but I made it less but kept how I wanted it to go.
Yeah, the roofies thing I got from the Hangover XD