Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Sinful Nightmares

“You know that I’d do anything for you, right?”

I nodded and he kissed me.

He held the base of my back while he pushed me down until my back was on the blanket over the sand. How more romantic can this be? I’m at the beach with someone I love incredibly! Not to mention the heat of this kiss! Whoa!

I started to use my tongue and boy! That spiced up the moment! And fast too! He started to straddle me, this was a perfect time.

He pulled back and I opened my eyes in horror! Whoa! I’m kissing him?! I hate him! It was Chris!

“I love you,” he cooed.

I was disgusted! I pushed him off and ran away without looking back. When I did I was being caressed by a dark figure. His hands were long and warm; I’m guessing it was who I was hoping for. I let down my guard and he grabbed my hips to turn me around. Now this kiss wasn’t good; he was forcefully putting his long, pierced tongue in my mouth! This wasn’t who I thought it was!

I pulled back and I saw my old boss; Greg!

He grinned at me and cupped my face in his hands; leaning in for another kiss. I started to spazz so I kneed him in an area that you don’t want to be kneed in.

I ran again, for a long time before I saw Brian! He was at the top of the rocks at the top of the beach. I ran like my life was at stake, which in my eyes it was.

“Brian!”

I was almost there.

I reached my destination and he slapped me! I fell to the ground and instinctively grabbed my cheek. It was bruising, I could feel it. I stared at him with fear. He called me a stupid slut and my heart broke.

He spit on me then turned and strode away.

“No…Brian?”

I got up and dusted off myself. I wiped off the spit and felt my cheek; it hurt with barely any pressure.

I walked away and hugged myself. The waves were furious and violently threatening to take me into the sea with them.

If they want me then they can come and have me.

Then all of a sudden it stopped, all of it. The sun came out and the sand was getting warm quickly.

Maybe this is going to turn around.

“Can you hear me? Beautiful, please,” I heard him calling me.

My heart skipped a beat and I got excited to see him; the one I was waiting to see.

“Zacky, Zacky, I’m here!”

I ran to where I heard the voice yell after me.

That’s when I saw him…but he wasn’t looking at me but through me it seemed.

I was confused so I looked behind me and sure enough. There was some beautiful blond behind me. I stared at her with jealousy and rage and…well hatred!

She looked up and I was shocked! It was Gena!

“I’m here, Zacky.”

I just watched as she walked up to Zacky who was wearing a white shirt that looked like you’d wear to church or with a tux. He was barefoot and had shorts on. She was wearing a nice white colored floral print sun dress and also barefoot.

He was at the end of the beach; right where the water meets the sand.

She was up to him and he reached out for her hand. They were now connected and he leaned down and their lips met. I saw him smile, I bet she did too.

I got tears in my eyes; from jealousy and anger, hurt, and longing.

I yelled out bitch but she didn’t even look up at me and I was invisible to Baker.

I ran full speed in the opposite direction. I saw Jimmy by the rocks but he wasn’t at the beach…he was at his house. It was like a mirror where I can see him but he doesn’t see me or even know I’m watching.

I just watched…I was dazed. I couldn’t turn if I wanted to!

Sullivan was drunk (or so it seemed) and he took some pills. I don’t know if they were prescription or he was popping them, but either way it looked like too much! Even to me! I mean. I’ve popped pills before but never that many!

He took some from several bottles; I couldn’t tell what he was taking though.

“Jimmy, don’t!” I yelled out but it was useless.

I saw him grab for Heineken and totally downed it! Then he went for some Jack. He chugged it.

The next thing made me cry in horror. Jimmy collapsed and started to shake a little then went scarily still.

“I don’t think he’s breathing,” was all I was thinking.

It looked like it was fast forwarding or something because it went from dark to light. The next thing I saw was Leana screaming and then calling the Police. She was crying hysterically.

The police arrived…but not before I arrived. I balled. I screamed. I yelled. I hugged him. I leaned over him and cried out.

Zacky took me away from James’ corpse but he was crying. Matt and Val ran in the room and
Matt fell on his knees, crying. Val started to cry too. But she whispered to Matt and hugged him. They cried in each other’s arms before saying bye to Jimmy.

Brian ran in and he already had tears in his eyes, he grabbed Jimmy by the shoulders and screamed. He let go of the limp body and cried into James’ chest.

The police didn’t stop anyone; they just watched and waited for everyone to say their byes.
Chelle came in and she was crying. She went up to her husband and rubbed his arm. Brian stormed out but Michelle didn’t leave. She said something to Jimmy and then kissed his cold cheek. With tears streaming down but she wiped them and went after her husband.

Leana left right when I came so there was just a body…a shell of someone I loved and cared about deeply.

Johnny came in with flat hair and he was crying, he was crying so hard! He ran next to Jimmy and looked at him. He cried loudly it seemed and just stared at Jimmy as if it was an awful joke. Then it hit him and he couldn’t stop but whimper and hiccup and have salty water dripping from his eyes.

He was saying things to Jimmy. I couldn’t hear but I’m pretty sure the last words were.

“Why’d you leave?”

He kissed Jimmy’s forehead and left.

I just watched in horror. This couldn’t have happened! No way!

I was crying, just as hard as I saw myself in this horrible screen in front of me.

This right here was the worst one yet. It was worse than kissing Chris, or going back to my sexually abusive boss; worse than Brian hitting me or Zacky being in love with Gena again and paying me no attention. This was the only thing that hit me like it did. Everything amounted to nothing compared to this.

“Jimmy, don’t leave me! No! Please don’t leave me!” I was screaming through tears.


Then I woke up in my room, sweating and panting; my eyes puffy and water all over my pillow.

I looked around and Zacky was staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this was interesting.(:
I put her seeing the death of Jimmy, this was in NO way meant to mock Jimmy and his death. I love the man and miss him dearly. It's important for the story...you'll understand when it continues.

This was not long, I'm sorry. Maybe I will update later or in a couple of days..as long as I get comments! Please don't be a silent reader. I would like to know what you think!

Please read my two stories, "Forgotten Faces" and my newest one "The Art of Subconscious Illusion." And subscribe if you like them and COMMENT- please.(:

Gena and Zack