Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

You Know You Think This is Hot

I looked away; I couldn’t look at him after what I just dreamed.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I noticed he had no shirt on but only his black boxers…he did this on purpose!

“Beautiful, what’d you dream of?”

I started to cry again. I know I was crying while I was sleeping, I can feel the dry tears on my cheeks.

“Tell me,” he begged.

I closed my eyes and took a breath. “Why are you down here?”

“You were screaming at the top of your lungs! I came down and you were violently swinging and kicking. You were crying and sweating.”

Just as I suspected too!

“Where’s Gena?” I asked as I wiped away the tears; they stopped.

“She isn’t here, she and I got into a fight after you went to bed so she left.”

I nodded. I wonder what about…

“Are you going to tell me?”

I checked the time; it was 3:03 AM.

“Well, it’s fucked up.”

“Just tell me.”

I sat up. “First, I was kissing someone on the beach and I thought it was…well, you so I let it go down.” I said as he smiled. “It turned out to be Chris so I like ran away. Then someone else kissed me and yet again I thought it was you so I didn’t reject. It was my old boss so I ran away. Then I saw Brian so I ran to him but he slapped me.”

I covered my face with my hands, I was crying again!

“He called me a slut and spit on me. It turned pretty outside and I heard you calling me! You were calling for someone called ‘beautiful’ so I ran to you but you didn’t seem to see me. I called you but then I realized that you weren’t calling for me but for Gena. She came out looking as beautiful as ever and you two shared a long, passionate kiss. I got sort of jealous and also hurt so I left.”

I looked up and Zacky looked solemn and sorry!

I don’t think I should tell him about the next part…or anyone!

“Is that it?”

“Uhm, not really but the next part is the worst. I can’t bring myself to say it!”

“I understand,” he said as he kissed my forehead. “Well for starters, you are never going to have to worry about Chris ever again or your sleaze-bag of an old boss. Next, Brian would never hit you or any woman! He doesn’t even think of you like that! Brian loves you to pieces and accepts you for you, not a slut!”

I know that’s true but I felt better now after hearing it from someone else’s mouth.

“Lastly, I only call you beautiful. Forever and always! Yes, I do or would kiss Gena but I bet I was secretly calling for you. I love you, I mean I love Gena too but I really love you.”

I hugged him. “I love you, too.”

We just sat there in each other’s arms for about three minutes.

“Zacky, go get pants on!” I giggled.

Zacky just pushed me and said, “You know you think this is hot.”

He flexed.

Damn, he has bigger muscles then what I thought! He was been working out, for sure.

I stared. “So…? What’s your point, Baker?”

He chuckled and leaned in. He was taking too long to come and kiss me so I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine.

God, I needed that! His warm lips tasted good.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I ran my fingers through his hair. It’s so soft and pretty.

I pulled away and got up.

“What?” he asked.

I ran upstairs and grabbed something from his room. Then made sure the front door was locked and ran back in. I tripped on Wichita but fell on the bed so it’s all good.

I threw what I grabbed at him. It was pajama pants!

“Put those on, poopy.”

He shook his head but obeyed.

“Better?”

I nodded and then crawled back into the bed. Zacky was already under the covers so I put my feet on his warm legs and he put his arms around my waist protectively. I kissed his arm.

“I love you.”

He kissed my forehead.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, my shortest chapter yet so far. ^___^ I'm sorry.
I will post again soon, promise!
I just updating all my active stories tonight so I'm busy!