Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Who's Stopping You?

I woke up and I really couldn’t get up; Zacky had his arm tightly around me. There was absolutely no choice, I was staying until his grip loosened or he woke up.

I just laid there for a while and started to hum the beat to Sexting by Blood on the Dance Floor. Then I started to mumble the chorus, damn I was bored.

I turned my head and Zack’s face was about four centimeters from me. I smiled. He has such an adorable face!

I got an idea to wake him up. I started to kiss his tattoos and going up. I slid my body up as I moved. I was at his collarbone and I started to add tongue.

I got to the crook in his neck and nibbled a little, nothing. So, I went to his earlobe and nibbled on that too. Not even a flinch! I sighed and slid higher. His hand was touching my thigh now. This didn’t bother me.

I kissed his cheek and the other one too. I kissed his forehead and even his nose. He is a very heavy sleeper!

I kissed his lips and those snake bites were cold while his lips were warm. It was a really good mix.

The next thing I knew, his hand slid up and was touching me in a way that some would call rape.

He jumped and moved his free hand to my face. He pushed me lightly and his torso was over me. Zee tasted of cigarettes and morning breath; this was surprisingly a good mix right now.

I moaned as his fingers started to move over my lower clothing.

I added some tongue and I knew that that’s what he wanted me to do. He let out a low moan of delight. I took this chance to move my hands up and down his torso. I felt him smiling through the kiss.

This kiss had such passion that my head started to sing Heat of the Moment by Asia.

He moved his hand away from my face and went south, not below my waist to join it’s fella. But to my breasts and rubbed them lightly. I had no bra on so I was a step ahead of him.

I moved my hands south too. I took off his pajama pants, well, lowered them. Then I rubbed his thighs and he let out another moan and I smiled. He loved this, I have no clue why but he does!

He pulled away and I was panting from the intenseness of our actions.

He smiled at me and lowered his forehead to touch mine. I smiled back and kissed his nose.

“Hell of a wake up,” he said while his hand suddenly danced between my legs.

I jumped and he chuckled.

“Are you complaining?”

“You know I’m not.” He squeezed my breasts.

I let out a noise of pleasure. He took this as a sign to continue and I’m glad he did.

Zee started to kiss my neck and sucked on it. I moaned; this felt so good. I instinctively dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs around him.

He sucked harder and the snake bites were pressed so hard against my neck that I thought they’d be imprinted there forever!

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. I pushed him off and he fell to the side of me. Zack looked confused until I straddled him. Baker was catching my drift and smiled up at me.

His hands went to my ass and he grabbed it. I laughed and pulled him into a kiss. I cupped his face in my hands and he squeezed what was in his.

I pulled away. “Why do you like to play with me like that?”

“Like what?” he looked confused as he stared up at me. He tilted his head to the side.

I rolled my eyes and said, “C’mon! You know! You squeezed my breasts and ass then let your little fingers here-” I reached over and grabbed his left hand to his face. “-like to dance between my legs.” I chuckled.

He smiled as he laughed at me. “What? You don’t want to do the dance with no pants?”

Oh. My. God.

Was he seriously asking if I wanted to have sex with him? I mean, I do enjoy what we have been doing but now I feel sleazy! I mean, technically he still is with Gena so that makes me a hoe for even kissing him!

I got off of him and turned the opposite way of him as I lay down.

“Oh no, what did I do or say wrong, Beck?”

I didn’t say anything, I just laid there motionless.

“Beautiful, please tell me!”

I turned around and he was really concerned! His eyes said it all.

I shook my head. “Nothing, I just don’t want to do this anymore. That’s all.”

His expression didn’t change.

I sighed. “I’m not going to let you kiss me, touch me like that, or anything sexual!”

He registered what I was telling him. He looked pretty pissed.

“OK! Fine! Just lead me on like that, no big deal!” he yelled as he stormed out of my room.

“I didn’t lead you on! I enjoy what we do!” I threw a pillow at the door.

He came back to get his bottoms. “Then why the fuck are you doing this then, Becka?”

“I feel sleazy! OK! I feel like a stripper AGAIN! Like a hoe! Because I’m the fucking other woman, again! Not the woman!” I let out a sigh of frustration.

He just looked at me but his expression didn’t change.

I glared at him; he shouldn’t even have to ask why I said what I did!

“Then why the fuck would you kiss me in order to wake me up?” he spat.

“GO! LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST GO!” I yelled with tears flowing.

He stormed out and mumbled, “It’s my house but sure. I’ll fucking leave the room that is in my house. Whatever.”

“Fine then, Zachary! I’m leaving! I’m fucking going! I’ll be gone in thirty!”

“Who’s stopping you?”

That had such venom in it…I didn’t bother to say my next come back.

“When you’re not going to lead me on then you know where I’ll be! Oh, better yet, don’t come and talk to me until you have some sense in that head of yours!”

I was balling.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH DAMN! ZACKY, YOU DICK!
Ok, I this chapter makes me sad! What do you guys think? Don't be a silent reader!

I would like everyone to know that this story is coming to an end. A few chapters are left and that's it. If you guys want a sequel then I want comments! Tell me that you do! I love how many readers I have and how many subscribers! Just tell me if I should continue this story!

Please read my story Forgotten Faces and Art of Subconscious Illusion. ^___^ They are also Avenged Sevenfold stories.