Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

I Need to Leave Here!

I was staring out the window as Matt was driving to his house. I hadn't said anything the whole car ride and neither did he. His handsome face had no expression, what I would do to read his mind right now.

I sighed.

“Beck, I’m sorry. I just wanted you two to maybe work it out so I told him to come out here and talk to you.”

I nodded thoughtfully. “It’s okay; it wasn’t your fault that it didn’t work out. I think I got him more pissed because I was giving attitude…so I admit that was partly my fault.”

He nodded. “Can I know what happened between you two?”

I turned around and looked at him; he ignored me and kept staring at the road. Macho man, huh?

“Matt. I trust you with everything but I don’t want to talk about it just now; I’m not ready. Plus, it’s between me and Zacky right now until he and I talk about it.”

He nodded thoughtfully. “Ok, I get it.”

We pulled into his driveway and I got out and opened the back door for Wichita.

“Our new home for now,” I sighed.

**********


I’ve only been here for a little while and I already want to get out of here! Matt’s been playing COD ever since he helped me unpack. All Val did was tan with Chelle when I got here then noticed I was here. She tried to make me tell her what happened but her and Chelle failed. So, they left with a huff to Michelle’s; I believe.

I must get out of here!

I grabbed my pink Playboy phone and dialed Jimbo’s number. He answered on the third ring- yay!

“BESTFRIEND, guess what I’m doing! I’m at Johnny’s Bar with Johnny and he is drunk as a skunk! It’s funny because he almost fell in his puke! Then he said he got stuck in a stall and he cried for you and Val! He wouldn’t let one of us crawl under to get him then thirty minutes later he finally did and now we’re playing pool. He can’t even hold the stick up right!”

I giggled. “Can you come pick me up?”

The phone was being handed around or something because I heard noises. Then I heard Johnny speaking to me.

“Becka, I love you! I got stuck in a stall and you didn’t save me.” He slurred his words so much. I could almost smell the booze from here!

“Jonathon, give James the phone.”

“Why don’t you love me?”

“Jonathon!” I hollered; it was mighty hard not to giggle at him.

I heard someone grab the phone, I hope its James.

“I’ll come and get you as soon as I drop off his drunken ass in a dark alley.”

I rolled my eyes. “Be nice, I’m surprised you aren’t drunk with him.”

He fake gasped. “I am not drunk! Just a little buzzed!”

“Same thing, whatever drop him off here when you pick me up; Matt can deal with his stupid ass.”

I heard a car starting in the background and Johnny mumbling.

“Oh. Is he at Zack’s?”

Shit. “No, I’m at his house.” I bit my lip.

“Visiting with him and Val?”

“Sort of…”

“Becka, what do you mean?” he sounded worried.

“I’m living here now.”

“What? What happened?”

“Zacky and I-“

“Shit. Sorry but Johnny just got out of the car when I stopped on a red light, I have to go get him. We will talk when I get there. Bye!” he said urgently.

The line was now dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
VERY short chapter, I'm sorry! Don't hate me! D: It is all important. Plus, it will put you on the edge of your seats to wonder what will happen. (I hope!)
Readers: 141. Subscribers: 28. Comments: 7. That's good numbers guys. I love seeing this! I just wish I had more comments...(;