Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Love is a Strong Word, but it's Not Strong Enough to Describe How I Feel About You.

“What have you guys been doing up there?” asked an impatient Brian.

I sat next my brother and Jimmy while Zacky sat next to Brian, across from me.

“Just talking,” I stated flatly.

I looked around at everybody and took in everything I saw. Brian had his hair spiking in every direction possible and had his nose ring in his left nostril. He was twirling his sunglasses in his hands which had only his marriage band. My twin was wearing dark denim jeans, a shirt from his clothing line, and dark Nike shoes. Brian’s arms were ripping with muscle and his tattoos complimented them very well, in my opinion. His warm, chocolate eyes looked worried and tired. My brother needs to relax and just have a break from everything. Brian looks like he hasn’t slept or ate in a week; I was worried about my brother. His bony fingers grabbed my hand and squeezed, he did this subconsciously as the other hand- the left one- twirled his expensive sunglasses.

I looked to my side to see my partner in crime, my other half, my Jimmy-Pop. His jet black bangs were covering one eye while the back was spiked up in all directions plausible. I smiled at him; I was remembering his blond hair spiked everywhere when we were little. Instead of wearing his purple kimono, he was wearing dark jeans with a Pinkly Smooth shirt without the sleeves. I could see his tattoos that covered his skinny yet muscular arms. I loved all of his tattoos more than my own. James had his labret in today and was wearing his giant, fabulous, black sunglasses so I couldn’t see his wonderful, crystal orbs. I frowned as I looked at his shoes which were pure white gym shoes, I don’t know what brand.

I just realized they were all talking and about what, I don’t have a clue. But I didn’t care; obviously they all thought I was paying attention. They can be so clueless sometimes.

I looked across from me to see Zachary, his pierced lips were moving as he talked. His nose twitched and I was looking at his half circle septum, it was pure silver just like his snake bites that were perfectly even on his plump, pink lips. His hair was covering different parts of his gorgeous face; the longest part was covering one of his emerald eyes. Other parts were just covering his hairline and forehead. One long piece of layered hair was perfectly hanging loose on the right side of his face. He was wearing a white Good Charlotte shirt with some green camouflage shorts and flip flops. I swear Zacky is the only one in the crew who can dress like shit and still make it look sexy. I bet the sandals he was wearing were the ones that he uses to open beer with. I looked at his arms as they grabbed his bowed head; he was looking at the floor while his elbows kept his head up. His beautifully tattooed arms were tense, I have no clue why so I left my thoughts and back into the real world.

“You need to grow up and stop acting like you are still eighteen years old,” Brian told Zack.

Zack lifted his head and his eyes met mine, he gave me a small smile. He looked at Brian with sad eyes and my hearted melted.

“Stop yelling at him, none of this is his fault,” I defended Zack.

Brian turned to me with tired eyes and nodded. “I know it’s not but he needs to learn that he has to stop acting like a single man. He has to settle down with someone, we don’t want him to be alone. Zack just can’t screw groupies for the rest of his life, he did it in the past and we all did but he’s almost thirty. It’s time to grow up.”

“Becka, he’s right. It’s time to settle down and find someone that I want to be with for the rest of my life. Johnny even has a girlfriend!” Zack looked at me with hopeful eyes; I knew what he was thinking. He wanted to marry me; I grew emotional because of that.

I started to cry and everyone turned their attention to me. Jimmy wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. He lifted me onto his lap and I buried my head into his shoulder. James rubbed my back and shushed me.

“Why are you crying?” asked my concerned twin.

I got off of Jimmy and sat down in my seat again while wiping away tears. My makeup has gone to hell now, oh well.

I made an excuse. “You’re right, it’s time to settle down and I don’t even have a boyfriend. Zacky and I are the only ones who are single now. You know it’s always been hard for me to see everyone in love while I’m just lonely.”

Brian looked at me and grabbed my hand again. “Don’t say that, you aren’t lonely. You have all of us and we all love you with everything we have. All of us are in love with you.”

Some more than others…

That was an odd way to put it, anyway!

I realized that when he said that I was thinking about Zacky. I also realized what I wanted to tell him.

Love is a strong word, but it’s not strong enough to describe how I feel about you.

I think Zacky just might be my soul mate. I know that may be a little extreme but my eyes are opening. This kid has known me for my whole life, practically. We have been through good times and bad times, whether they were because of each other or not. He was always been there for me and I wasn’t able to see it. Zack almost slipped out of my grasp and I didn’t want that to happen. I wanted to be with him, more than ever.

“Becka, Becka, Becka, can you hear me?” asked my brother as he pulled me back into now.

I shook myself awake and looked up at him.

“Are you ok?” he stood up.

I nodded.

He didn’t believe me but he let it slide. I still wasn’t fully awake from my daze.

“I love him, I love him,” I whispered.

Everyone looked at me. Jimmy knew who I was talking about and he looked like he was about to shake me awake before I did something I would regret later. Zacky looked happy. Brian looked absolutely confused.

“What?”

“I love him!” I screamed at him as I stood up and nearly knocked my chair over.

Jimmy nudged me and when I looked at him he shook his head. He thought that now was a bad time.

“Who are you talking about?” asked Brian as he grabbed my hands into his.

“Zacky,” I said clear as day as I looked into my brother’s eyes.

Jimmy slapped his head with his hand and Zack’s jaw dropped. Brian didn’t look mad but sad. He was crying.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me with a bone crushing grip.

“Why are you crying?” I asked my brother as I pulled apart and looked at him.

“I know this sounds bad but I knew you too still loved each other. I knew you two have liked each other even before you two did! I didn’t want to have one of my best friends date my sister so I tried my best to keep it from happening, I did a bad job. I got used to it after a while but then when you broke up with him I felt relieved. When you came back and you saw Zack for the first time in four years, you had the look in your eyes. I saw it. They gleamed like they always have when you saw him. I didn’t want to lose my baby sister to him again so that’s why I’ve been up your guy’s asses this whole time. I trust Zacky not to hurt you but you know that I want my baby sister to be pure and just be Amish or something. I like to think you are as pure as nun,” he told me with a sheepish smile.

My jaw was ajar and so was Zack’s. Jimmy just smiled like he had known this all along.

“It wouldn’t bother you if he liked me too and we dated again?”

Brian looked into my eyes. “No, I just want you to be happy.”

This is unbelievable! This is everything I have ever wanted and somehow more.

“I just don’t want to see anything other than kissing.”

Zacky was smiling like he had all the virgins in the world. I haven’t seen him this happy since Avenged got signed.

“Thank you,” I said as I gave Brian a bone crushing hug. He said welcome.

“Are you two going to date now?” asked Jimmy as he smiled like a goofball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry!
So there will be about 1-2 chapters left and then that will be that! :D It's sad! I loved writing this story! Hope you guys liked it as much as I liked writing it!