Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

The Color of Lust

I shook my head and everybody’s mood went down a notch.

“He needs time to get over Gena, and I’m okay with that. I know he loves me but I just want to be his main focus.”

Jimmy and Brian nodded. I turned and looked at Zack. He wasn’t happy with my decision.

I went over to him and hugged him with everything I had. He did the same.

“Becka, I don’t want to lose you. I’m so glad that now we can be together but it seems like when everything is going perfect then there is another reason why we can’t be together. It kills me that I’m the reason this time.”

I pulled away with a pool in my eyes as I spoke, “You won’t lose me, and I’ll wait until you are ready. But please don’t feel sad, it hurts me when I see you anything but happy.”

Zack smiled down at me and I fought back tears. Today was an amazing day! It started off shitty but then turned into an amazing thing. That is how it always seems to be! God truly does work in weird ways.

“I always knew you two would end up being together at some point in time! I have always known you guys were soul mates.”

I stood up correctly and looked over at my best friend. He is crazy; he likes to think he’s psychic or some shit! For example: He says he will not make it past thirty, it kills me when he says that but he insists on it. This kid has saved my life practically! I need him otherwise I will die. He is my rock.

“Shut up Jimmy! You are a lie and a half!”

“What does that even mean?” he laughed.

I shrugged. “I have no clue! Some black chick said it on the Maury Show and I thought it was funny! Haters gonna hate, Bakers gonna bake, and Sanders gonna sand!”

Everyone around me laughed.

“Did you put Zack’s and Matt’s last names in there on purpose?” asked my twin.

“Pft, no!”

Zacky rolled his eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Let’s go get my clothes! I don’t feel comfortable,” I whined as I went and hugged my brother.

“Why are you dressed like that?” he asked.

I groaned and pulled away. “Matt chose the damn outfit! He said I had to wear this and my lingerie underneath it. He let me deicide on the jewelry and accessories but that’s it! He even told me how much makeup to do! Matthew Sanders is a girl now!”

Zacky had a smirk on his face.

“What?”

“Nothing…”

Brian and I both turned to him. “What?” we asked in unison, that’s some crazy twin shit! I think that’s how I know when he’s happy and not; twin telepathy!

Zacky’s smile doubled in size and I saw a quick flicker of lust in his eyes. “Nothing, you just said you had lingerie on, that’s all.”

I rolled my eyes. “You are such a horny teenager.”

Zack shrugged.

“I don’t need to know that my little sister is wearing lingerie and that it’s turning my best friend on. I didn’t sign up for that!”

What a drama queen!

“Brian, I know you know I’m not innocent! You know everyone’s secrets in the group! That’s why your hair is so big!”

“It’s full of secrets!” whispered Jimmy.

“It’s so fetch!” Zacky somehow made his voice girly and shrilly with that one. I giggled.

“Stop trying to make fetch happen, Zacky! It’s not going to happen!” snapped Brian.

We all had serious looks on our faces until we broke down in fits of laughter. I used to make them watch that movie a lot! Now we can quote Mean Girls so well, it’s sad!

“But it’s only because I have a BIG LESBIAN CRUSH ON YOU!” screamed Zacky as he jumped up and onto my brother. Vengeance tackled him and lifted Syn’s shirt up and did a really girly giggle.

“If I didn’t know you guys, I would have put money on it that you two were gay for each other!”

“I’m not gay! Especially not with this freak!” scowled Brian.

I rolled my eyes as Zack punched Brian’s arm.

“I know you want me to lick you,” he winked at Gates as he got off of him.

“He wants to get shower raped!” I screamed in between fits of laughter.

We all broke down laughing. For once, Jimmy was the adult of this weird conversation.

“HE WANTS TO WEAR APPLE BOTTOM JEANS AND BOOTS WITH THE FUR FOR ZACK! Then slap his ass for him!”

We all turned to Jimmy and laughed even harder! I was crying now.

“To the window, to the wall, the wall; and sweat drip down my balls, make all them bitches crawl!”

My comment made all of them laugh harder, if it was possible. We are one weird group of friends but I wouldn’t change them for the world.

“What’s wrong with us?”

I shrugged.

“I have to go before Leana bitches at me,” said Jimmy as he wiped away tears. He got up and pulled me into his arms.

“Bye Jimmy-Pop! I love you so much!”

“I love you more.”

He hugged my brother and roommate before leaving.

“We should get going too,” Brian told me.

“I’m moving back in.”

“Well then we need to get your stuff from Matt’s.”

I groaned.

“She can use a shirt of mine if she wants. She’s had a busy day today, let her rest.”

Brian nodded. “Okay, I better get home before Val and Michelle fuck up my house!”

I hugged him and rolled my eyes. “Tell them I love them! I love you too, brother!”

“I will. I love you too!” he broke the hug and messed up my hair and I pouted. He laughed and said his goodbyes to Zacky and we were soon alone.

“I actually left some clothes here. I was going to wear them when we went to an Angel’s game but I might as well wear it now.” I left the room and back into my guest room. I went to the drawer and pulled out the clothes and stripped what I was wearing, every single piece of clothing! I luckily left a pair of pink panties on the floor as well, they were clean too!

I walked out in my Los Angeles Angels shirt and sweats from Victoria’s Secret.

Zacky chuckled at me.

“I left them because I just wanted to leave and figured I’d get them later.”

“Those are cute. Just wait ‘till you see what I’m wearing to bed.” He ran upstairs and I waited for about two minutes before he was downstairs again. Zack was wearing a Misfits shirt and some black boxers, typical Zachary Baker!

“Sleep with me upstairs?”

I nodded as I followed him upstairs. I don’t plan on doing anything with Zack and I doubt he’s planning anything either. Just so I can be there with him. Not to mention I like to feel his arms around me.

We climbed into his bed and he pulled me closer to him with his arms wrapped around my waist. I sighed with enjoyment and dazed off.

******


I woke up the next morning by someone shoving me and pulling the blankets off me.

“Five more minutes!” I yelled as I put the pillow over my head.

“Becka, get your lazy ass up! You didn’t call us after it all happened so I want every detail, missy!”

“Go away!”

My friend picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me down the stairs. I groaned and dug my head deeper into his chest. We were at the ending of the stairs and he went into the living room and dropped me on the floor! Just like that! I scrambled up and glared at him.

“What? What do you need? I was getting beauty sleep and heaven knows I need as much of that as I can get!”

Matt laughed and sat next to his wife. Everyone was there, all the guys and all of their girls.

I sighed and sat on Matt’s lap. Everyone smiled at me. I just noticed that Zack was nowhere in sight, I scrunched up my eyebrows.

“Why didn’t we know that you and Zack love each other and fuck each other’s brains out?” screamed Val. I looked at her shocked, she wasn’t one for unnecessary vulgar language, especially not early in the morning.

Brian squeezed the bridge of his nose. “Can we not talk about my sister fucking her brains out with my best friend? Thanks!”

“Sorry, Bri-Bri, I just want to know!”

“Where’s Zacky?” I asked with curiosity.

“Ooh-la-la! Already want to tap that ass this early in the morning?” Leana screamed excitedly.

I got up and flipped her off as I made my way towards the kitchen. Just when I was turning the corner, I spotted Zack passing one end of the kitchen towards the other. My heart fluttered.

“Are you going to have sex on the kitchen table?” screamed Michelle.

“Just don’t get your fluids all over the floor! I don’t want to slip when I come in there!” shouted my best friend. I rolled my eyes.

“Morning, beautiful,” Zack sang as he stepped towards me and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my lips ever so softly and I could barely breathe.

“Hi, Zack, hey, what is everyone doing here?” I asked, nervous to ask.

Zee chuckled. “Jimmy told Leana who called the girls this morning. Of course they told everyone else and the girls just had to come and hear the story!”

“I think they just want to hear me moan,” I giggled.

I saw Zack’s eyes change a shade darker as lust passed through his eyes. “Let’s give them what they want.”

I laughed and started to moan and pant. Zack started to grunt and groan and bang against the counter. Everyone was cheering him on or hooting and hollering.

“Fuck her hard, Zack!” screamed Leana.

I looked over at Zack and smiled.

“I will, if you want.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sleepwear.
Yes, tis true! This is the last chapter! D: Give Me A Shot To Remember is now done! This makes me sad! I loved this very much! It was fun to write and even made me cry sometimes! And I knew what was happening! XD I'm sorry it was a shorter last chapter >___<
However, I think I will write a sequel for it! I just need some more opinions! That's over 70 readers so ALL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! ;D
This story did amazing!! It got almost 300 readers! That's the most I've ever gotten!
Read others I have? Thanks! I love you all!