Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Good Old Sex

“Becka, hurry your ass up!”

I walked in with a bowl full of popcorn in one hand and Icky in another. “I’m here. Hold up.”

Gena was snuggling against Zacky so I sat on the far side of the couch and snuggled with Icky. “You don’t have to be all the way over there; by yourself.” Zacky looked at me and chuckled.

“I know, but I wanna be here.” I patted Icky as he sat on my lap.

“Can I have popcorn?” Gena looked at me and held her hand out to me.

I handed the bowl to her and she put it in between her and Zacky.

We watched the rest of Wanted but half the time I couldn’t hear because Gena was either talking it up with Zacky, loudly, or giggling.

Icky left me when Angelina Jolie dodged the bullet.

The movie was just showing the credits and I couldn’t take it anymore so I got up and started to leave but Zacky wouldn’t let me. “Where are you going?”

“Somewhere else, like the kitchen or my room.” I pointed to the hall.

“Why?” Zacky was now getting up. “You didn’t talk at all after you got back with the popcorn.” He went straight for me.

I backed up and fell on the floor. “Whoa.”

Zacky and Gena ran to me and helped me up. “Becka, are you okay?” Gena looked at me.

I started to laugh but they looked at me with concerned eyes. “I’m fine. I just slipped on the blanket.” I grabbed some of the blanket that I wrapped myself in.

Zacky started to laugh too.

I ran away with the blanket looking like a cape behind me. I went in the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs.

Ring. Ring.

Zacky answered the house phone and then walked in with the cordless. “It’s for you.” He handed it to me and left.

I put the phone to my ear. “Hello?”

“Becka, it’s me.”

“Daddy, how are you?!” I screamed.

“I’m fine, sweetie. How are you?” He sounded so calm.

“I’m fine, daddy.”

“Zacky told me you already met a guy.” He didn’t sound so happy about this.

“Oh…uh…yeah, I did.”

“Becka, you just got here and you already met a guy?” Dads are way too protective. “Well, I should’ve expected this because you’re so beautiful.”

I had a huge smile now. “What time do you wanna pick me up tomorrow?”

“How about at ten, sounds good?”

“Perfect.” I smiled and went to the fridge and pulled out a beer.

“Okay. Do want the guys to go too or one of them or what?”

“How about you, me, and Brian or are you sick of him?”

He laughed. “Nah, you wanna call him?”

“Sure,” I smiled and drank.

“Okay. Love you, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye, daddy, love you.”

We both hung up.

I dialed Brian’s number and it rang.

“Hello?”

“Michelle. Is Brian there?”

“Uhh…yeah, he is.”

“Hello?”

“Brian. Dad and I want to know if you want to come with us tomorrow.”

“Sure. What time though?”

“Well he said he’ll pick me up at ten-ish so just come at like nine.”

“Sure. Hey, Becka I gotta go.”

“Okay. Love you. And make sure Michelle doesn’t kill ya when you guys have sex.” I laughed.

He hung up.

I drank the rest of my beer and went looking for Zacky.

I ran in the living room and he wasn’t there so I went upstairs. I was about to turn the doorknob for his room but there was a hat there. I put my ear to the door and heard Gena groaning and Zacky panting. GROSS!

I pretended to vomit and ran downstairs.

I ran in my room and put on my Taylor Swift CD on blast so I couldn’t hear anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. But the other one's were long!
Any guesses?
Please Comment, they make me happy. :D