Status: Don't be a silent reader! *Comment *Subscribe

Hey, Lucy, I Remember Your Name

Image

Lucy

- - - - - - -


"Draco, you need to live with you're choices..."Hermione's soft voice said at the train station as the next generation of Hogwarts students hopped on the train.

"You don't think I know that, Hermione..."Draco retorted annoyed that he couldn't move on from what had happened five years ago.

"Draco, snapping at me wont bring her back."Hermione said putting her hand on her old enemy's shoulder to comfort him.

"I'm sorry."He said looking downward at Hermione, and gave her a faint smile.

"Everything will be OK, it always is."She reminded him, and stepped back and walked over to Ron as they left Draco gave a small nod.

He thought about what things had happened year's before at Hogwarts, and how much different it would be for Luke. He chuckled lightly. He never thought he would use a muggle name for his son.

But Hermione was right, he couldn't change the past. He was still alive, and was free from the death eaters. Now that The Dark Lord was over thrown from power, everything was different for him.

He found it hard to even live with the past, everything was different. Now that it was over, he missed her more then ever...


disclaimer;I do not own anybody from the HP books, I do own Lucy Blackfrost. And the plot. The over all plot such as the prisoner of Azkaban, half blood prince, and Deathley hallows ALL BELONG TO J.K. POWLING I do however own the inside plot with Draco Malfoy and Lucy, it will make more sense when you read it.

credit-Video from youtube, song by Skillet.

inspired by Lucy by Skillet
  1. First Year
  2. Chapter Two
  3. Chapter Three
    Very importent aurther's note!