Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Seven

Matt smiled down at Star’s unconscious body. She was finally his and no one could take her away. She had been out for about a day giving them a chance to return to sunny California. She was so gorgeous that Matt had to fight off the urge to ravage her body.

“Shadz she up yet?” Jimmy asked.

Matt shook his head no but didn’t take his eyes off Star. Her chest was softly rising and falling showing that she was sleeping not dead and her eyes would move under her eyelids a bit showing Matt that she was having a dream of some sort.

“When she wakes up tell me cause she’s gonna be my new best friend.” Jimmy grinned wide and skipped out of the room.

The room that Star was in looked exactly like the dream room she had envisioned in her diary which Matt had read through while she was at school. He had also gone to the trouble of buying all of her favorite CD’s, foods, clothes, and accessories. Matt wanted her to be happy, she was of course his other half in his mind.

Matt wanted Star to be his no matter what the costs. He taken Alex out of the picture and he would do the same to whoever got in his way.

“Star.” Matt whispered as the black haired beauty began to stir in her sleep.

Star’s eyes fluttered open and they widened when she noticed she was with Matt in an unfamiliar room.

“Matt? Where am I?” She sat up.

Matt smiled and ran his hand down her bare arm, “Shhhh it’s okay. Your with me now.”

“What do you mean? I have to get home!” Star got up and headed towards the door only to be stopped by Jimmy.

“Hello new friend!” He yelled and picked her up into his arms.

Star shoved out of his arms to fall back onto the floor.

“Nice one.” Matt helped Star up.

Jimmy pouted, “She did it.”

Star’s eyes began to fill with tears, “Please just let me go home.”

Matt chuckled softly at her, “You are home.”