Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

Protection

After Jacob left I decided to go hunting because all of the sad and unhappy people were starting to get to me. I went a few miles out looking for a bear or a large cat but I came across the wolves instead.

They all seemed agitated about something. The large black wolf was pacing back and forth with two smaller wolves following in his shadow. The large russet wolf, I think it is Jacob, is biggest wolf of the pack and he was sitting on his hind legs with a slightly lost and crazed expression.

Carlisle told me about the wolves and how they were able to talk to each other through telepathy and could see each other’s thoughts. I knew Jake was there and I saw Seth. I didn’t know which wolf was who. They looked like they were planning something.

I watched as the paced around in a circle. They paused for a second before pacing again. Soon Jacob launched himself at the smaller grey wolf. He was about to attack but the black wolf dragged him back and barked something that caused them to stop.

What could cause them to do something like this? Seth said something but the black wolf growled something and Seth was kneeling to him. The black wolf who I guessed was Sam started pacing around the two of them. They were talking about whatever it was again and soon Jacob tried to get up again. And again Sam growled which caused Jacob to fully bow to him.

Then something happened Jacob got up but when Sam tried to get him down again he wouldn’t go down. Jacob had done something that protected him from Sam.
They looked like there were about to fight so I decided to leave. As I went back home I started to piece together what I had seen.

By the time I was half way there I put together that the pack was going to attack and kill Bella and her baby. I was 99% sure and raced back faster than ever. I didn’t even use the door. I just climbed up to the room where Emmett and Jasper were.

“Drop the books, we got a problem.” I told them running through the room not stopping to fully explain. I ran downstairs with the two of them on my heels.

“Edward come with us, I need your help.” I said as I walked through the living room. He didn’t get up so I stopped walking forward and started walking backward.
“Hey Edward come on I need you.” I said.
“Why?” He asked.
“Don’t ask me why, I have my reasons.” I responded.
“I’m not going anywhere until you tell me why.”

My expression changed and I knew everyone in the room saw it.
“Jasper Emmett go wait outside, we will be out in a minute.” They looked at each other and went outside. I walked over to Edward and the expression on his face made it seem like he regretted not listening.

Rosalie cover Bella’s ears.” I grabbed the front of Edward shirt and opened my mouth.

(A/N: FOR ALL YOUNGER PEOPLE READING THIS STORY, BE FOREWARNED THE NEXT SENTENCE IS FULL OF EXPLICIT CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
)
“EDWARD IS SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS, AND GET OUT OF YOUR SELF PITYING STATE OF BEING FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES TO LISTEN TO ME, YOU WILL BE THE NEXT PERSON IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN HOUSE TO POSSIBLY DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?!”

Some serious shit was about to go down and I wasn’t about to let Edward and his depressed self get us all in trouble. Edward was running toward the back door where is brothers had disappeared.

Everyone looked at me. “Sorry for the language. But I really need his help.” I said leaving the room. The three of them looked at me as I came out of the house.
It started to drizzle as Emmett asked me “What’s the problem?”

“I think…” I was cut off by the sound of paws thudding against the soft ground of the forest. The four of us turned toward the forest and watched as Jacob and Seth hopped over the river. Jasper stood in front of me and was ready to pounce at any moment.

“They want to kill Bella?” Edward snarled flatly. It was so flat that Emmett and Jasper took that question as a statement and were at Edward’s side instantly and moving in on Jacob and Seth. The two of them started to back away.

“Em, Jazz, not them. The pack, they want to kill Bella.” The two of the rocked back on their heels and Emmett turned to Edward.

“What about them?”
“They’re on our side.” Jasper was still watching them and was even more on edge when I fluttered to Seth’s side and petted his head. He gave me a wolfy smile before sitting back on his hind legs to listen to the conversation.

“Call Carlisle and Esme and tell them to get back here now. They shouldn’t be out if the pack wants to attack.” Edward said.

“How do we know that they aren’t already out there?” Emmett asked.
“Good point, can one of you run a patrol around the area?” I asked. They looked like they were deciding and Seth was going to run it. I decided to run with him so he wouldn’t get into too much trouble.

We started out into the forest and I yelled “Come on Seth you are so slow.” The rain had began to pick up and it was wetting my hair and making it stick to my forehead. I momentarily stopped running and moved the water off of my body and created an ice umbrella for myself. Seth stopped short and looked at me curiously.

“I can control water. I’m pretty good at it.” I said answering his unasked question.
“It’s probably a good thing you didn’t know until now. If you did the Sam would know. He might think Edward and Jasper are the most dangerous fighters in our clan but actually it’s me. I can fight with and without my water.” I said as we started running again.

Seth was searching for the scent of the other pack members. When we didn’t find it Jacob told us to run the full perimeter of the area.

“You thirsty?” I asked him. He nodded his huge head and I stopped. I collected water in an ice bowl and put it in front of him. He drank from it and barked happily.

“I can pull water out of living thing, plants, humid air, and stuff like that. I can also control water in people and stuff so that they move to my command. That’s why I’m the biggest threat. I could have stopped the entire wolf pack while Emmett and Jasper killed everyone. It’s actually a good thing you two separated.” I said as we came into view of the house. Seth went into the bushes to phase while I went into the house.

I had the urge to do a hand stand so I leaned forward and balanced myself on the palms of my hands. I walked into the living room and Bella chuckled. “You are so random Stella.” She said.

“I know but my randomness makes me so much more awesome.” I smiled. Jacob came through the door a few minutes later.

“Hey guys, guess who just joined the effort to protect your family.” He grumbled sullenly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a terrible cliffhanger for anyone who read the book. I love Stella's outburst to Edward, he really needed it. Stella is becoming crazier and crazier everyday. Seth is being his cute self and Jacob is being his sarcastic and slightly jackass self. But hey, that how they are.
And yes Stella is one of the best fighters in the clan but COME ON!!! WHO WOULD EXCEPT A 5'9 GIRL TO BE AN ASS KICKER?!?!?!
But yeah If you actually read this and get a chance check out sun of a gun and Rolling in the deep by Crooked Clown
It's an Edward Cullen story but it's a good story
So good read that.
Don't forget to subscribe and comment. I won't update until I get up to 45 comments. or until I'm REALLY bored.
so yeah that is. I have to take a shower, i'm really sweaty.
♥my readers♥