Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

We entered the club, and I was really anxious. I had never been in a club before, so I had no idea what it would be like.

I made sure that I had my notebook and pencil, but the minute we entered I knew I wouldn't be able to use it. The lighting inside was too dark to read anything. I decided I was gonna use my phone to communicate.

The boys dragged me over to the bar and they ordered their drinks. Leo ordered me a beer.

"Come dance with me Kirsten." Zachy said, while dragging me to the dance floor. I didn't even get to take a sip of my beer.

He just started dancing around me. I stood there looking awkward.

"C'mon Kirsten lighten up. Just move with the music, and dance with me!" Zachy yelled over the music. I sighed.

I tried loosening up a little. I listen to the music then started dancing. I moved with Zachy and the music and started getting into it.

Zachy laughed and I smiled. We danced away then.

We danced for a while, but I got tired so we headed back over to the bar. I looked for Leo, but he wasn't there. I saw that my beer was still there, but I didn't trust to drink it so, I texted Zachy to order me another beer. He did of course.

I nodded him my thanks, and actually drank this beer.

Soon enough Zachy was pulled away to the dance floor again by some girl and I was left alone at the bar.

I sighed and took another sip of my beer. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a guy about my age. He was cute; he was the all blond hair and blue eyes type of guy.

"Hey I'm Matt." I gave him a small wave.

"Would ya like to dance?" I nodded a sure.

I followed him to the dance floor and we started dancing.

"I didn't get your name!" He yelled over the music. I grabbed my phone out and quickly typed my name in.

"Nice name!" I nodded, and we kept on dancing.

They actually started to play a slow song. I didn't actually think they played slow songs at clubs but I guess they do. I slowed my dancing as well. I turned to face Matt, and I put my hands on his shoulders, and he put his arms around my waist.

"So, Kirsten how old are you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. That was a weird question. I typed 18 into my phone and showed him.

"Oh okay, good. I'm 19 by the way. You know we are both too young to be in this club right?" I smiled and nodded.

"Sorry dude I'm stealing her." I looked at Zachy and was pulled into his arms and started dancing with him. I looked back at Matt and saw that he had a sad face. I held up a finger to Zachy telling him to give me a minute.

I went back over to Matt and searched all his pockets. To any onlooker it looked like I was frisking him, but I was really just looking for his phone. I found it in his left front pocket. I put my number in his phone then went back over to Zachy.

It was bold of me and I felt proud I did something out of my nature.

I continued to dance with Zachy until I was pulled out of his arms and into Leo's. Geeze I feel like a rag doll. I thought to myself.

"I get to dance with you now, Kirsten." I smiled and nodded.

So we danced for a little while.

When the slow song was over we went to the bar and this time I had Leo order me something stronger than a beer. Which only he could since he had a fake I.D.

I sipped down my drink and got another. I was starting to get a little hazy so I decided to stop on the drinking for a little while.

"Don't stop now. I have never seen a drunk mute, and I want too, so keep going. Leo and I will try..... Leo will try to stay sober." I smiled and shook my head at him. He put his pouty face on, but I still didn't get another drink.

"C'mon, Zachy you're drunk even if you don't know it." Leo said while dragging him by the back of his collar. I followed them out of the club.

"Kirsten stay here with him while I go and get the car." I nodded and stayed with Zachy.

"Hey Kirsten, hey dude who stole Kirsten." I turned and smiled at Matt. I gave him a wave, and Zachy stuck his tongue out at him.

"Watcha guys doin?"

"Our friend Leo went to get the car." Zachy said.

"I see, so Kirsten you wanna get together later this week." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Cool I'll text ya." I nodded and he walked off. The next minute Leo pulled up. We got in the car and then Zachy started blabbing.

"Awwwww, Leo you should have been there our little Kirtsen got herself a date." I raised my eyebrow at Zachy and just shook my head at him.

"Really, cool." I nodded. Then Leo began to drive back to campus.

I helped Leo carry a sleeping Zachy back to their room then headed to my own room. I quietly opened my dorm door and then tipped toed to my room. I sighed then turned on the light and turned to face my room.

Only to jump out of my skin at the sight of Bianca sitting on my bed with her arms and legs crossed with a sour look on her face. I gave her a small smile and wave then went over to my dresser to grab my pj's.

"Where have you been Kirsten? I got worried about all 3 of you. No one called or anything I thought you all drove off a cliff. Because I thought you were letting Zachy drive. Oh, see you have me thinking of all these stupid scenarios of what could have happened to you!"

I went over to her and sat down beside her. I put my arm around her shoulder and nodded.

"Well say something." I froze, but took my arm down and wrote in my notepad about where we went.

She sighed but nodded her head anyways. She got up and headed for the door. On her way out she stopped and looked back to me.

"I'm glad you are all okay?" I nodded then she was gone.